GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Molten Pearl...works on the GS F!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-16, 04:51 PM
JaponesV8
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BPauto
That Molten Pearl is incredibly gorgeous.

One of our clients brought in an RCF in the Molten Pearl paint and it was incredible. The pearl really adds extra layers of visual depth within the paint.

We added a full NOVEL carbon lip kit and the NOVEL full header back, variable valve exhaust system. The black carbon paired with the Molten Pearl paint was mind blowing. Words can't describe how nice that paint looks next to carbon fiber.

A new Japanese aero parts manufacturer just released their new carbon aero lip kit for the GSF and coincidentally they used an orange GSF for their demo car . It's not exactly Molten Pearl but you get the idea.

I'll be posting up a separate thread on the kit in the vendor section, but I had to share this photo here because it was just too fitting.

Check it out....

Gorgeous! Looks like a true ISF successor.....albeit $15,000 overpriced
Old 03-27-16, 02:09 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JaponesV8
Gorgeous! Looks like a true ISF successor.....albeit $15,000 overpriced

Haha, agreed. However, that kit in the photo in my initial post is a third of that cost so not bad at all.
Old 03-29-16, 02:54 AM
1BlinkGone
Pole Position

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BPauto
That Molten Pearl is incredibly gorgeous.

One of our clients brought in an RCF in the Molten Pearl paint and it was incredible. The pearl really adds extra layers of visual depth within the paint.

We added a full NOVEL carbon lip kit and the NOVEL full header back, variable valve exhaust system. The black carbon paired with the Molten Pearl paint was mind blowing. Words can't describe how nice that paint looks next to carbon fiber.

A new Japanese aero parts manufacturer just released their new carbon aero lip kit for the GSF and coincidentally they used an orange GSF for their demo car . It's not exactly Molten Pearl but you get the idea.

I'll be posting up a separate thread on the kit in the vendor section, but I had to share this photo here because it was just too fitting.

Check it out....

I went to your Photobucket page- pls tell me about the "other" GS F pictured... it looks like Liquid Platinum or is it Nebula Grey? Kinda hard to tell in the shadows ( I think it's LP)...thanks! I like the Novel Carbon Lip kit. It seems to tie the car in better. Thanks.

BTW, I'm not big on the orange calipers regarding the OP...YMMV...

Last edited by 1BlinkGone; 03-29-16 at 02:57 AM.
Old 03-30-16, 06:53 PM
BPauto
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BlinkGone
I went to your Photobucket page- pls tell me about the "other" GS F pictured... it looks like Liquid Platinum or is it Nebula Grey? Kinda hard to tell in the shadows ( I think it's LP)...thanks! I like the Novel Carbon Lip kit. It seems to tie the car in better. Thanks.

BTW, I'm not big on the orange calipers regarding the OP...YMMV...
Ahh!! That Nebula Grey GS-F is from a Lexus dealer in Canada. They were one of the first GS-F's to sport the new SUMERU aero kit. It's gorgeous. I'm not sure how I like the Orange calipers paired with the grey but the more I look at it, the more it works for me haha... funny how that works.

The NOVEL kit and the SUMERU kit definitely have their differences. I like both for different reason's. The NOVEL front lip is a lot more angular and has a more dynamic shape. The SUMERU front lip is straight, simple, but sits lower so it offers the front end a more aggressive profile.

Both are great. I LOVE the GS-F!! It just looks so good.

Here's another pic for your enjoyment!! Sorry for jacking the thread... this will be the only photo that is not Molten Pearl.

Name:  917267_272042106461229_1996542860_n.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  98.2 KB
Old 03-31-16, 10:56 AM
1BlinkGone
Pole Position

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

NO DERAIL INTENDED!!! heehee

I'm glad that's NebulaGrey, as it seems to have a deeper character than the LP car's I've seen, yet still had a bright sheen at certain angles. A more complex color (which is what I prefer). Thanks! (and thanks for that extra pic!! that just pushed me over the top!)

And yes, I would agree, the orange calipers have to go. Black would have been the correct choice, esp on this color. IMO, YMMV, etc. How is the fitment of the Sumeru fitment? Agreed, both kits have good and bad. Overall I like the Sumeru better (esp the side skirts) but the Novel front lip I like very much. If both were combined that might be a hit....now back to the original MOLTEN PEARL TOPIC!
Old 03-31-16, 11:25 AM
Malu59RT
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's really not a big deal guys, post however many photos of GS F's you guys want.
Old 04-04-16, 05:59 AM
Malu59RT
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 04-04-16, 07:41 AM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

I just got turned on
Old 04-04-16, 09:11 AM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by ryanSC300lover
I just got turned on
Makes you all tingly.
Old 04-04-16, 09:16 AM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by yardie876
Makes you all tingly.
Yes it does

On the forum everyone says orange GSF doesn't sell (not doubting it)

At dealer (mine has two) , salesman telling me how rare and collectible orange is lol
Old 04-04-16, 03:48 PM
Dr. Jekyll
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ryanSC300lover
Yes it does

On the forum everyone says orange GSF doesn't sell (not doubting it)

At dealer (mine has two) , salesman telling me how rare and collectible orange is lol
Tell him to send one over here!
Old 04-21-16, 11:12 AM
Mike200T
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My dealer had 1 on the lot too and I couldn't stop staring at it! In the bright Florida sun it looked amazing!
Old 04-21-16, 12:00 PM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike200T
My dealer had 1 on the lot too and I couldn't stop staring at it! In the bright Florida sun it looked amazing!
Molten Pearl looks damn good in the sunlight. There's so much depth. Same with USB, Infra Red, and Liquid Platinum.
Old 04-21-16, 03:10 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by yardie876
Molten Pearl looks damn good in the sunlight. There's so much depth. Same with USB, Infra Red, and Liquid Platinum.
Damn right
Attached Thumbnails Molten Pearl...works on the GS F!-image.png  
Old 04-27-16, 10:24 AM
ALtin107
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The color does grow on you after awhile. It definitely sticks out like a sore thumb

Quick Reply: Molten Pearl...works on the GS F!