GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

How many of us are waiting for GSF price drop?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-16, 06:22 AM
T4Fun
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
You were right. It's still an awesome car, I'd get one, if the price was right.

-Josh
everyone agrees price should be in low 70's. Lexus dealers will soon get the message
Old 03-04-16, 06:23 AM
T4Fun
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by kamlung
i dropped off my GX for it's monthly free wash and i was walking around the showroom... they had a White with Red interior fully optioned out... i sat in it with my daughter... the seats felt nice and the bolsters were really high and sporty... a bit of a pain to get out, but i was happy with the room in the back as well...

still, i wouldn't pay that price for it... they had an RC-F next to it with a sticker $10k less than MSRP... i hope to see that same sticker on the GSF next year...
still nothing drives like the gx. solid and firm on road like a tank.
Old 03-04-16, 10:36 AM
kamlung
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by T4Fun
still nothing drives like the gx. solid and firm on road like a tank.
it's a different tool for a different purpose... i love our tank... but right now my 15 year old GS doesn't owe me a dime and i make money every time i drive her to work...

but damn that F is sweet...
Old 03-04-16, 12:54 PM
caveman
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Malu59RT
357 of these in inventory, and no end in sight. I remember the Gen V Vipers were like this when they came out. I waited a year, and got about 33% discount on mine, brand new. Seems like patience will reward itself with this car also.
The dealer down the street from me shows 7 GS-Fs in their inventory. It was just 2 cars when I looked a couple of weeks ago.
Old 03-04-16, 01:20 PM
jonathanz
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

as of today March 4th cars.com has 384 GS-F!
Old 03-04-16, 01:21 PM
SubOrbital
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by caveman
The dealer down the street from me shows 7 GS-Fs in their inventory. It was just 2 cars when I looked a couple of weeks ago.
I'd like to check the inventory, got a link to their dealership website?
Old 03-04-16, 05:43 PM
caveman
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SubOrbital
I'd like to check the inventory, got a link to their dealership website?
http://www.parkplacelexusplano.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Lexus
Old 03-05-16, 12:47 PM
Dr. Jekyll
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

This is interesting info. since here in Hawaii they can't keep them in stock. I was told they were allotted only one a month and each have ben sold before they even arrive. I'm still waiting for my chance to see and test drive one.
Old 03-07-16, 06:06 AM
kamlung
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

two of my friends work there...
Old 03-07-16, 09:43 AM
SubOrbital
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Jeez. Thanks.
Old 03-09-16, 08:16 AM
Diesel350
Lexus Champion

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts

They have 5 of them for sale at my dealership at about $87k a piece.

Old 03-09-16, 10:11 AM
Tokenblkgy
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel the same way you guys do.. I actually love the car and its "uniqueness"....but yeah needs to come down. I had to take my ISF to have the headlights replaced due to the paint bubble issue and I walked into the showroom and saw the white and Red interior GSF. Beautiful car.
Had a great conversation with the Fleet Sales manager on the car and he said some good things are coming down the line for this model.. He agreed the price may be high but its all relive when comparing to the German competitors.. However he has 3 of them and wants to move them. He is offering some pretty competitive lease rates (cheaper than what I have seen some guys here getting) if anyone is interested I have his info. These are at th Lexus of Sacramento dealer in California.
Old 03-09-16, 10:36 AM
bocahoo
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Just wondering how many current Lexus owners (or non-owners) are waiting for Lexus to drop the prices on the GS-F, to even consider getting one. As of right now, it seems like no one has even bought a single one!

Just a curious poll, its a beautiful looking car, but we all agree that the price tag isn't right..

-Josh (Lexus ISF owner)
I moved on. My gs350 lease was up in February and the Gs-f at its current price was a non starter. But I needed to replace my gs and wasn't interested in another gs350. Wanted something with a little more juice under the hood Hoping to be able to consider one in 2 or 3 years (maybe even a preowned).
Old 03-09-16, 10:38 AM
jonathanz
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Tokenblkgy
I feel the same way you guys do.. I actually love the car and its "uniqueness"....but yeah needs to come down. I had to take my ISF to have the headlights replaced due to the paint bubble issue and I walked into the showroom and saw the white and Red interior GSF. Beautiful car.
Had a great conversation with the Fleet Sales manager on the car and he said some good things are coming down the line for this model.. He agreed the price may be high but its all relive when comparing to the German competitors.. However he has 3 of them and wants to move them. He is offering some pretty competitive lease rates (cheaper than what I have seen some guys here getting) if anyone is interested I have his info. These are at th Lexus of Sacramento dealer in California.
the good thing is even dealer agreed the price is too high, i already told me dealer if price reach $750. call me!
Old 03-09-16, 10:48 AM
Malu59RT
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tokenblkgy
What is considered a competitive lease rate, $1000/month?

Quick Reply: How many of us are waiting for GSF price drop?