GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-16, 05:36 AM
Malu59RT
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zjamshidi
If I am able to beat those are numbers, how soon are you able to purchase? Direct message me if you are interested.
What kind of sign and drive leases are available for the GS F?
Old 09-30-16, 02:03 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by zjamshidi
No sign and drive lease available on the GSF due to the extensive discounts.
That's odd. I thought financing was arbitrary. You negotiate for the best price and at the end, you choose financing or leasing. If you choose leasing, you could choose to roll anything due at signing into the lease, like sales tax where applicable. Do I misunderstand the process?
Old 09-30-16, 02:06 PM
kdphan
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Afrosheen
That's odd. I thought financing was arbitrary. You negotiate for the best price and at the end, you choose financing or leasing. If you choose leasing, you could choose to roll anything due at signing into the lease, like sales tax where applicable. Do I misunderstand the process?
My lease terms i'm putting together will only involve first month payment and dmv fees as sign off
Old 09-30-16, 05:00 PM
mj0723
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just finalized my deal for a ultra white/circuit red GS-F. I'm picking it up tomorrow. MSRP is 88k and I was able to negotiate down to 69k before TTL without much effort. I'm sure I could get it down to 68k or lower if I really push for it, but the sales manager was super cool, very honest and did everything I asked of him during the entire process. Maybe I left some money on the table, but 69k is still a fantastic price for a car like the GS-F.

I couldn't have done it without the info and tips provided by everyone in this thread, so a very big "Thank You" for everyone here. I know I'll have a big grin on my face during my ride home tomorrow!
Old 09-30-16, 05:33 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts
Originally Posted by mj0723
Just finalized my deal for a ultra white/circuit red GS-F. I'm picking it up tomorrow. MSRP is 88k and I was able to negotiate down to 69k before TTL without much effort. I'm sure I could get it down to 68k or lower if I really push for it, but the sales manager was super cool, very honest and did everything I asked of him during the entire process. Maybe I left some money on the table, but 69k is still a fantastic price for a car like the GS-F.

I couldn't have done it without the info and tips provided by everyone in this thread, so a very big "Thank You" for everyone here. I know I'll have a big grin on my face during my ride home tomorrow!
nice! Congrats!

time to shop for catback exhaust and wake up the beast
Old 09-30-16, 06:22 PM
mr2dave
Intermediate

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

MJ0723 - good deal and congrats and you will have a smile on your drive home and then it only gets better after reading the manuals and playing with all the new goodies.

I also second the help gained from both the ISF and GSF boards. I know I would have left big bucks on the table if I did not find my deal through dialog on this board.
Old 09-30-16, 06:53 PM
mj0723
Driver

Originally Posted by ssmoked
nice! Congrats!

time to shop for catback exhaust and wake up the beast
Thanks!! I'm thinking about getting the resonator delete done first and see how that goes. It's a very popular and simple mod that I read up on the RC-F forum. The best part of that mod is....it's reversible if I don't like it for whatever reason down the road.

Last edited by mj0723; 09-30-16 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-30-16, 06:57 PM
mj0723
Driver

Originally Posted by mr2dave
MJ0723 - good deal and congrats and you will have a smile on your drive home and then it only gets better after reading the manuals and playing with all the new goodies.

I also second the help gained from both the ISF and GSF boards. I know I would have left big bucks on the table if I did not find my deal through dialog on this board.
I had a 2013 GS350 F-Sports so I'm familiar with the basics. However, I'm eager to try out the different driving modes and see how TVD can really change my driving experience.
Tomorrow just can't come soon enough! LOL
Old 09-30-16, 07:26 PM
Rrgirgis
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Congrats!

Congrats on the awesome deal!!

Did they offer you the .9% financing as well?

I had a 2013 GS350 F-Sports so I'm familiar with the basics. However, I'm eager to try out the different driving modes and see how TVD can really change my driving experience.
Tomorrow just can't come soon enough! LOL
Old 09-30-16, 07:50 PM
mj0723
Driver

Originally Posted by Rrgirgis
Congrats on the awesome deal!!

Did they offer you the .9% financing as well?
Nope. That was only available during the Golden Opportunity Sales Event. I was going to hold out on purchasing one until their December to Remember Sales event starts as I was hoping Lexus would bring back the .9% financing rate. However, I just couldn't talk myself out of this deal that I had on the table. I financed it through my credit union at 1.9% as the dealership wasn't able to beat the rate. Overall, I believe I still got an awesome deal.

Last edited by mj0723; 09-30-16 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-30-16, 08:00 PM
Rrgirgis
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope. That was only available during the Golden Opportunity Sales Event. I was going to hold out on purchasing one until their December to Remember Sales event starts as I was hoping Lexus would bring back the .9% financing rate. However, I just couldn't talk myself out of this deal that I had on the table. I financed it through my credit union at 1.9% as the dealership wasn't able to beat the rate. Overall, I believe I still got an awesome deal.
Oh ok I was asking because i noticed on cars.com it was showing .9% in so cal area until 10/3/16.

But 1.9% is excellent and essentially a 20k discount is phenomenal and it's a lot of car for the right amount of money! Now this makes the GS-F a highly desirable mid size luxury performance sedan for the money!

Congrats again and job well done on price! Post some pics of that bad boy when you get it!

Last edited by Rrgirgis; 09-30-16 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-30-16, 10:38 PM
kdphan
Driver

Just got home from my GSF deal.

88,455 msrp for 67.2k, ultrasonic blue with grey interior.

please PM me if somebody is interested in the remaining white on grey interior.

Old 10-01-16, 10:34 AM
mr2dave
Intermediate

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

kdphan, please check personal message.
Old 10-01-16, 11:19 AM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by kdphan
Just got home from my GSF deal.

88,455 msrp for 67.2k, ultrasonic blue with grey interior.

please PM me if somebody is interested in the remaining white on grey interior.

gorgeous color!

holy h€ll. 24% blood bath and we are still on current year
Old 10-01-16, 11:31 AM
kdphan
Driver

I think the GSF would've been great with a starting MSRP of $75k

$88k is too high since it has to compete with S6 (in the 70 and low 80 range) as well as getting up to M5 territory

67k was a no brainer for me

Quick Reply: Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)