GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

RVC Lexus Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-16, 06:18 PM
boostinsc
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default RVC Lexus Feedback

I would like to share my experience with them and for other people to chime in whose dealt with them before how was your experience?

very dissatisfied I am with the experience I've had at Lexus Rockville Centre.

1.sales needs to know a lot more about the vehicles being listed for sale online was told by Maximo it would cost 2200 to certify a vehicle but he had no prior knowledge that the vehicle was listed as a cpo.

3. I left my car with them for a week and upon picking it up yesterday.I noticed some "new" scratches and told my Service Adviser immediately, and after a couple minutes later he stepped out to hear what I had to say. I showed him the damage he rushed to fix it and give it back to me.And about ten minutes later I got it back and he says how's that? As if he did me a favor? It looked alright any problems I will call you. 4. I washed the car last night in the dark it had lots of pollen and a tech thought it would be nice to wash after I I said DO NOT WASH!and so the car sat under the trees up against the fence very cramped space. This afternoon I went to look at the car and noticed 2 more scratches. I take absolute care of my car like a baby and I know what is on the car and those are FRESH markings from the dealer. Now I am not going to tell anybody but I did email the service manager to express my concerns about the quality work that is being done there.

4. This is very interesting to learn about especially when it's your vehicle being abused This says a lot about their professionalism and the quality in service.

Last edited by boostinsc; 06-02-16 at 07:43 PM.
The following users liked this post:
lexusmang1 (03-27-17)
Old 06-02-16, 07:14 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,520 Likes on 1,818 Posts

Originally Posted by boostinsc
didn't even care to think if I can afford it or not. long story short I am working very hard to pay back the loan borrowed.
I supposed the assumed as an adult you could decide what you could and could not afford?

Seriously, why would you expect a car dealership to give you guidance about what you can and can not afford? They aren't financial advisors. If you bought a car you couldn't afford, that's on you nobody else.
The following users liked this post:
CTNYC (03-28-17)
Old 06-02-16, 07:18 PM
richard203
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by SW15LS
I supposed the assumed as an adult you could decide what you could and could not afford?

Seriously, why would you expect a car dealership to give you guidance about what you can and can not afford? They aren't financial advisors. If you bought a car you couldn't afford, that's on you nobody else.
very true, if u cant afford don't buy a 60k car, just buy a is350 or something that wont break ur wallet.
Old 06-02-16, 09:14 PM
jonathanz
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

i've been to that dealer test drove a RC-F, i didn't like the car so i left, while i was driving out of the lot, i saw them doing donut on the car, that was the SAME car i drove with under 100 miles on it. i'm happy i left and didn't lease the car with them! phew
Old 06-02-16, 09:37 PM
da mayor
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm confused. So you still bought a car from them though you were unhappy with their process?
Old 06-02-16, 10:16 PM
kamskeez
Pole Position

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

I understand the service stuff, definitely something to look into further and get resolved. But your #2 point, it sounds like you came in to the dealer uninformed about a lot of things. You should definitely know what you can afford monthly, and if you can't get close then you have to look at a cheaper car. And the fact that you paid a higher price shows you didn't do enough market research beforehand. You can walk out of a dealer at any point in time before you sign those finance papers, you should have taken a break or even completely walked away. Dealers love uninformed consumers... and it looks like they had an easy win here.
Old 06-14-16, 07:42 PM
boostinsc
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Here is a new additition thanks to careless workers at RVC

I swear when you have obsidian black low life people go out of their way to f your ride up
Old 06-14-16, 07:45 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,520 Likes on 1,818 Posts

Why are you still taking your car there?
Old 03-27-17, 10:28 AM
lexusmang1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Last visit

Originally Posted by boostinsc
Here is a new additition thanks to careless workers at RVC

I swear when you have obsidian black low life people go out of their way to f your ride up

When was the last time you been to there?