GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Pricing/discounts on 2016 GS350 F Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-16, 11:57 AM
iWannaGS
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im looking to potentially purchase my first Lexus around Labor day right before the Golden sales event ends. A little bit of background. This will be my first new car purchase in quite a long time (over 10-15 years). Driving a 1997 vehicle at the moment. Ive worked my butt off to pay off all my debt and now ive got enough saved and i plan on putting down $20k cash and financing the rest.

I want to get a 16 GS 350 f sport AWD for less than $50k out the door with all the options I want... ML Audio, HUD, winter package, etc. By me putting down 20k and financing from them the rest, will that give me leverage in getting the vehicle for $50k or less? I cant wait and slightly nervous at the same time because like i said, havent purchased a car let alone went to any car dealerships in quite a long time and definitely dont want to get taken advantage of by the sales reps.

If this is posted in the wrong thread, my apologies. Will correct if needed.

Thanks
Old 07-20-16, 12:11 PM
chemchemgm
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by iWannaGS
That seems like a great deal that you got your f sport for under $50k. What additional features did you get? ML audio? HUD? etc.. Was it the color you wanted? Beautiful!! Im looking to purchase around Labor day

Congrats
I got ML and NAV and lane assist and parking assist, HD traffic and some of the other basic features. There wasn't an option for HUD in f sport unless you speical order it. Yes it was actually a color I wanted. Ever since the is-f came out in that color I was loving the USB.

Hopefully you can get a super deal on Labor Day. What color you looking for?
Old 07-20-16, 12:18 PM
iWannaGS
Rookie

Originally Posted by chemchemgm
I got ML and NAV and lane assist and parking assist, HD traffic and some of the other basic features. There wasn't an option for HUD in f sport unless you speical order it. Yes it was actually a color I wanted. Ever since the is-f came out in that color I was loving the USB.

Hopefully you can get a super deal on Labor Day. What color you looking for?

Originally wanted black but ive had a black car in the past so I want the ultra white with red interior. Your USB color is super sweet but Im set on the white. SInce this is a common color, you think theyll let it go for what i want?

USB = really nice color
Old 07-20-16, 12:26 PM
iWannaGS
Rookie

Originally Posted by chemchemgm
My Msrp was 58,540
How did you get it for $10k off msrp? Thats what I want to know!
Old 07-21-16, 05:38 PM
Ready4aGS
Driver School Candidate

Well i finally made the purchase. Pictures to come soon.

2016 GS 350 F Sport with ML. The MSRP was 58,885 and i got it for a little under 50K plus TTL.
Old 07-21-16, 05:39 PM
Ready4aGS
Driver School Candidate

Im looking to potentially purchase my first Lexus around Labor day right before the Golden sales event ends. A little bit of background. This will be my first new car purchase in quite a long time (over 10-15 years). Driving a 1997 vehicle at the moment. Ive worked my butt off to pay off all my debt and now ive got enough saved and i plan on putting down $20k cash and financing the rest.

I want to get a 16 GS 350 f sport AWD for less than $50k out the door with all the options I want... ML Audio, HUD, winter package, etc. By me putting down 20k and financing from them the rest, will that give me leverage in getting the vehicle for $50k or less? I cant wait and slightly nervous at the same time because like i said, havent purchased a car let alone went to any car dealerships in quite a long time and definitely dont want to get taken advantage of by the sales reps.

If this is posted in the wrong thread, my apologies. Will correct if needed.

Thanks
That might be possible at the end of the year, but right now with the options you want that puts the MSRP at around 61k+. For you to get it under 50k they'd have to take off close to 14k.

Have you looked around for what the used 2016s are going for?
Old 07-21-16, 08:04 PM
iWannaGS
Rookie

Originally Posted by Ready4aGS
That might be possible at the end of the year, but right now with the options you want that puts the MSRP at around 61k+. For you to get it under 50k they'd have to take off close to 14k.

Have you looked around for what the used 2016s are going for?
61k msrp...based on True Car with the added options, it comes out to be around $55k or so. Cant I also use this as another form of leverage?
I have not because I wouldnt think that people would be tired of their 2016 already but will keep that in mind.

Thanks
Old 07-21-16, 08:05 PM
iWannaGS
Rookie

2016 GS 350 F Sport with ML. The MSRP was 58,885 and i got it for a little under 50K plus TTL.
Congrats! Other than ML, what other options did you get? Was it close to what im wanting? cant wait for the pics.
Old 07-21-16, 10:08 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Nice deal. Like another poster said, waiting to see your options list.
Old 07-21-16, 10:43 PM
Ready4aGS
Driver School Candidate

Atomic Silver/ Black interior.
  • F Sport Package
  • F Sport heated leather steering wheel
  • Intuitive Park Assist
  • Lexus Safety System +
  • Mark Levinson Audio System
  • One Touch Power Trunk
  • Illuminated Door Sills
  • Prefered Accesory Package (Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks, Rear Bumper Applique, Smart Access Key Gloves)
Old 07-22-16, 01:52 AM
iWannaGS
Rookie

Atomic Silver/ Black interior.
  • F Sport Package
  • F Sport heated leather steering wheel
  • Intuitive Park Assist
  • Lexus Safety System +
  • Mark Levinson Audio System
  • One Touch Power Trunk
  • Illuminated Door Sills
  • Prefered Accesory Package (Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks, Rear Bumper Applique, Smart Access Key Gloves)
AWD by chance?
Old 07-22-16, 08:03 AM
Ready4aGS
Driver School Candidate

AWD by chance?
No AWD. AWD wasnt one of the features i was looking for.
Old 07-22-16, 08:40 AM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Very nice. The HUD is a great addition but it seems regional unless you order.
Old 07-31-16, 06:09 PM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 223 Likes on 178 Posts

Noticed something very interesting...a GS200t F-sport RWD cost more than a similarly equipped GS350 F-sport RWD. Why?! Error on the build tool on website, or poor packaging of features? A GS200t F-sport doesn't show up in many dealers' inventory either. I was curious of what the price difference was, but what a surprise.

Old 08-10-16, 06:28 PM
iWannaGS
Rookie

Went and looked at an F Sport the other day. The sticker price was around $61k. What would be the likelihood that I can get this vehicle for mid to low $50k price range? There is only 1 dealership here in the city.

Quick Reply: Pricing/discounts on 2016 GS350 F Sport