GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-16, 04:53 PM
ronsinsc
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior

Does anyone have any photos at all showing a liquid metallic 2016 or other year that has a flaxen interior I really have search the Internet and not been able to come up with anything yet I'm hoping someone has one of these has some pictures maybe on the site
Old 01-27-16, 05:49 PM
KennethGS
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Liquid Platinum? Here's one:

http://www.lexusofcherryhill.com/Veh...-NJ/2693745573

Or did you mean another color?
Old 01-27-16, 06:00 PM
ronsinsc
Rookie

Yes that is the exterior color I was referencing. I was trying to find one though that showed the car and with the door open so that you can see the inside color flaxen and the exterior color at the same time I just can't seem to find any pictures like that. The car does come in the exterior color and without flexion interior I just can't seem to find a picture of one
Old 01-27-16, 06:49 PM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

This is the best you're going to get tonight lol. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow morning in more natural light. Flaxen is a bit more orange than what is shown here.

Note: my seats obviously need some good TLC. Maybe this weekend...
Attached Thumbnails Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-photo108.jpg   Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-photo557.jpg  
Old 01-27-16, 07:02 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Here are some pics of both standard and F Sport GS with Liquid Platinum/Flaxen. If you click on the first pic you can even see how the Flaxen looks through the windows. (Assuming you would get tints tho.) Just my opinion, but it is not one of my favorite combos. With Platinum, I would go red or black before flaxen. Again, only my opinion. Different strokes for different folks. Also, there are many more pics. Just Google GS350 Liquid Platinum with Flaxen interior. There are cars for sale in some links and you can also go to "images" to see what is there.
Attached Thumbnails Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-liquid-platinum.jpeg   Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-flaxen.jpeg   Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-liquid-platinum-2.jpeg   Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-flaxen-2.jpeg  

Last edited by dseag2; 01-27-16 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-27-16, 07:06 PM
ronsinsc
Rookie

I really appreciate y'all posting photos my initial preference was ultra white with flaxen which I do like but it only is available and the F sport so I thought I'd go to Silver and I do like the silver metallic liquid or whatever it's called. with interior flaxen Black or gray. Don't really like Black and the Gray is too light so that's where I'm at. Since I rarely buy new cars I feel like if I get a new car I should get the colors that I want but it's not turning out that way
Old 01-27-16, 07:08 PM
Coriaty1
Driver School Candidate

I've had my GS F Sport about 3 weeks and I had to look far and wide for this outstanding color combo...Ill take some pictures tomorrow.
Old 01-27-16, 07:11 PM
ronsinsc
Rookie

Originally Posted by Coriaty1
I've had my GS F Sport about 3 weeks and I had to look far and wide for this outstanding color combo...Ill take some pictures tomorrow.
That's my choice too but not an F I wanted the regular model and it is not offered an ultra white.
Old 01-27-16, 07:14 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ronsinsc
I really appreciate y'all posting photos my initial preference was ultra white with flaxen which I do like but it only is available and the F sport so I thought I'd go to Silver and I do like the silver metallic liquid or whatever it's called. with interior flaxen Black or gray. Don't really like Black and the Gray is too light so that's where I'm at. Since I rarely buy new cars I feel like if I get a new car I should get the colors that I want but it's not turning out that way
Hey, I've been there. I special ordered an Audi S5 Cab in Daytona Gray with Tuscan Brown interior. Since it was a special order there were basically no pics anywhere. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when it was delivered because it was beautiful. We keep these cars long enough that we don't want to be stuck with something we don't like.
Attached Thumbnails Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-audi-011.jpg   Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior-audi-009.jpg  

Last edited by dseag2; 01-27-16 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-27-16, 07:15 PM
Dr. Jekyll
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

You definitely need to be patient and get what you want. It'll be better than regretting it after the fact.
Old 01-27-16, 07:21 PM
ronsinsc
Rookie

Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
You definitely need to be patient and get what you want. It'll be better than regretting it after the fact.
I can be patient with this as I have other cars to drive. This is a car that I want but do not need if you get my drift
Old 01-27-16, 08:04 PM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 223 Likes on 178 Posts

Maybe look into atomic silver?
Old 01-27-16, 08:49 PM
ItzFilyO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,046 Likes on 661 Posts

Originally Posted by yardie876
This is the best you're going to get tonight lol. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow morning in more natural light. Flaxen is a bit more orange than what is shown here.

Note: my seats obviously need some good TLC. Maybe this weekend...
I didn't know u have flaxen. I always thought u have cabernet or black.
Old 01-28-16, 05:16 AM
ronsinsc
Rookie

Originally Posted by dchar
Maybe look into atomic silver?
I looked at all of the silvers really didn't like any of them that much. They all seemed very dark. I live where the interior of your car can get pretty hot so you don't really need to have are color that absorbs heat if you want to avoid that unless it's cloth. The only Silver that caught my eye was that liquid platinum which was pretty bright silver. there I have a problem with me interior Gray is too white for me I don't want a black interior and I'm unsure I like the flaxen with the silver.
Old 01-28-16, 06:07 AM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by ItzFilyO
I didn't know u have flaxen. I always thought u have cabernet or black.
Yea man! Flaxen since day one lol.

I looked at all of the silvers really didn't like any of them that much. They all seemed very dark. I live where the interior of your car can get pretty hot so you don't really need to have are color that absorbs heat if you want to avoid that unless it's cloth. The only Silver that caught my eye was that liquid platinum which was pretty bright silver. there I have a problem with me interior Gray is too white for me I don't want a black interior and I'm unsure I like the flaxen with the silver.
Although LP with Cabernet was my top choice, I have grown to love the Flaxen. Something about it with silver gives it a modern feel.

Quick Reply: Photos of liquid metallic exterior and flaxen interior