GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

GS got vandalized last night

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-16, 11:41 AM
lexusjj
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car was vandalized few weeks ago so I've decided to put the dash cam as well

This is the brand that I'm using not that specific model it has the motion detection when your car is parked if thats what you need.

http://finevu.com/en/product/CR2000S/CR2000S.jsp
Old 02-03-16, 09:36 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,289 Likes on 1,630 Posts

Tucker - I think I saw you Monday around 1:15 pm driving west toward SMU on Mockingbird near Matilda in your Molten Pearl RC.

Did you ever change locations where you live?
Old 02-08-16, 03:06 AM
TuckerE36
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bclexus
Tucker - I think I saw you Monday around 1:15 pm driving west toward SMU on Mockingbird near Matilda in your Molten Pearl RC.

Did you ever change locations where you live?
HA! probably me! I haven't seen any other MP RC's in the area besides mine. And about the move lol

So where I currently stay agreed to let me transfer my lease and my move out date is Feb 19th. I went to Mockingbird Lofts this past Friday to sign some preliminary paperwork and pick a unit. I got the paperwork started and picked a unit that I liked for $1,374 a month (with discount). The lady who I was working with (who I was instructed to speak to by the manager of my current place) said just turn this in Saturday afternoon with the deposit and you'll be set to move in on the 19th.

That was Friday evening at 5:30pm. I worked my night shift and then went to turn in the paperwork around noon. I walk in and go to turn it in, one of the ladies that was working said great glad you'll be staying here, what unit did you pick. I told her the unit number and then she said oh no....We actually leased that unit this morning... Are you freaking kidding me....What a huge miscommunication error...

So she said there was a unit like the one I agreed to except it was 60 more square feet (1,002) and it was $1,500 a month (with discount). I then said well I will take this unit but at the price I agreed to with the other unit that was signed out from underneath me. She said she'll ask her manager and see what she could do, called back and said the best the manager could do was $1,475.... Unacceptable..

So now I have to go up there when I get off shift and speak to the manager and if I need to the parent company that owns the property.. If they give me the too bad attitude then I'll demand that my current lease be terminated free of charge and I'll stay somewhere else that wont screw me over.

Mind you I have till the 19th to figure this crap out now...ridiculous
Old 02-08-16, 07:54 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,289 Likes on 1,630 Posts

Originally Posted by TuckerE36
HA! probably me! I haven't seen any other MP RC's in the area besides mine. And about the move lol

So where I currently stay agreed to let me transfer my lease and my move out date is Feb 19th. I went to Mockingbird Lofts this past Friday to sign some preliminary paperwork and pick a unit. I got the paperwork started and picked a unit that I liked for $1,374 a month (with discount). The lady who I was working with (who I was instructed to speak to by the manager of my current place) said just turn this in Saturday afternoon with the deposit and you'll be set to move in on the 19th.

That was Friday evening at 5:30pm. I worked my night shift and then went to turn in the paperwork around noon. I walk in and go to turn it in, one of the ladies that was working said great glad you'll be staying here, what unit did you pick. I told her the unit number and then she said oh no....We actually leased that unit this morning... Are you freaking kidding me....What a huge miscommunication error...

So she said there was a unit like the one I agreed to except it was 60 more square feet (1,002) and it was $1,500 a month (with discount). I then said well I will take this unit but at the price I agreed to with the other unit that was signed out from underneath me. She said she'll ask her manager and see what she could do, called back and said the best the manager could do was $1,475.... Unacceptable..

So now I have to go up there when I get off shift and speak to the manager and if I need to the parent company that owns the property.. If they give me the too bad attitude then I'll demand that my current lease be terminated free of charge and I'll stay somewhere else that wont screw me over.

Mind you I have till the 19th to figure this crap out now...ridiculous
I figured that was almost certainly you when I saw the Molten Pearl RC.

Wow, that's bad news about what all has happened with your living circumstances. Hope it all gets worked out to your satisfaction...
Old 02-08-16, 08:15 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by KOOLFELLA
True, & I thought about this..... but in all aspects of my life im pretty kool chill even laid back, but when it comes to my whips & people not respecting my space/car........ See Pic Below!!!!!!!
where did you find the warning sign? that is funny. i want one.
Old 02-08-16, 08:22 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 387 Likes on 228 Posts

Ouch, that's not good, TuckerE36. Sometimes it's best to have a follow up conversation via email so you have a track record of what was said face-to-face.