Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LexRuger
LOL. Wish me luck at Longo guys. Going in with my game face
Ask for Anthony.
Old 12-27-13, 10:48 PM
Lexman19
Driver School Candidate

Steve Johiro at Longo also receives good reviews in this forum.
Old 12-27-13, 11:49 PM
supraken
Driver School Candidate

I went to about 3-4 dealers the past couple of days, two quoted me about $580 tax included $0 down for a non F Sport, one told me they don' have inventory, and the best quote I got was $600, $1000 out of pocket for a F sport.

How are you guys getting $500's for F Sport and $400's for non F Sport ?

Any recommended dealers in the tri state area?
Old 12-28-13, 11:59 AM
LexRuger
Pole Position

Received 188 Likes on 118 Posts

Jim faulk called me back. Now they're at low 7s. Lol. Going to longo in a few hours to meet with Anthony.
Old 12-29-13, 04:41 PM
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jim faulk called me back. Now they're at low 7s. Lol. Going to longo in a few hours to meet with Anthony.
lol Something missing here. You said you wanted to trade in your ES. How much are you upside down on it?
Old 12-29-13, 05:39 PM
LexRuger
Pole Position

Originally Posted by LEXSTASY
lol Something missing here. You said you wanted to trade in your ES. How much are you upside down on it?
I knew I was upside down. A few thousand. I didn't mind paying an extra 150 bucks more than what you guys are paying to get into a nicer car early. But the number they first gave me was $980 with 4k down. When I asked the salesman at Jim Falk what was the actual sale price of the GS, he tried to avoid the question and all he said was "below invoice". Now he's at 794 with 0 drive off. If they can come down 200 bucks I know I had to be getting ripped off with the first number.

At Longo we didn't get to numbers for the GS, but they told me since I had a sub installed, the wiring had to be re-done. Which I think is a little exaggerated when all I'd have to do is remove the wiring and no one would even notice. Maybe I should've removed it before the appraisal. They also said a panel had been repainted (Jim Falk never mentioned this). Unknown to me since I leased this car brand new and I've seen the service record and there has not been any body work reported. All in all, Longo only wanted to give me 31k for ES. I've seen people trade-in for more way more than that. I only drove 7k miles in a year. Bluebook is around 34k-35k.

I just have to keep my ES.
Old 12-29-13, 07:07 PM
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

I knew I was upside down. A few thousand. I didn't mind paying an extra 150 bucks more than what you guys are paying to get into a nicer car early. But the number they first gave me was $980 with 4k down. When I asked the salesman at Jim Falk what was the actual sale price of the GS, he tried to avoid the question and all he said was "below invoice". Now he's at 794 with 0 drive off. If they can come down 200 bucks I know I had to be getting ripped off with the first number.

At Longo we didn't get to numbers for the GS, but they told me since I had a sub installed, the wiring had to be re-done. Which I think is a little exaggerated when all I'd have to do is remove the wiring and no one would even notice. Maybe I should've removed it before the appraisal. They also said a panel had been repainted (Jim Falk never mentioned this). Unknown to me since I leased this car brand new and I've seen the service record and there has not been any body work reported. All in all, Longo only wanted to give me 31k for ES. I've seen people trade-in for more way more than that. I only drove 7k miles in a year. Bluebook is around 34k-35k.

I just have to keep my ES.
If they gave you a car with a repainted panel when you thought you were leasing a brand new vehicle, I would suggest two actions be taken respectively. Take it back to the dealer you got it from and ask them to do the trade in for the price you want otherwise your going to contact an attorney and have them deal with the diminished value of the vehicle and the fraud aspect of having sold you a vehicle that you believed to be brand new and untouched when it fact it had been repainted from some sort of damage. It is illegal to not give the buyer of the vehicle notice of any prior or damage and repair done to a vehicle especially when the buyer believes to be buying a brand new vehicle. If they do not give in to your demands, I suggest contacting an attorney and having them deal with it. Attorney's fees can also be obtained because the law affords attorney fees for such bad faith claims so you do not even need to worry about paying the attorney. He will fight for you and get you into vehicle you want at pretty much no cost to you. Just my 0.02 cents, take it or leave as you like.
Old 12-29-13, 07:14 PM
LexRuger
Pole Position

Thanks for the advice. Now that I think about it. I find it odd that the dealer I bought my ES from made no mention of the paint issue. As if they were trying to keep it secret.
Old 12-30-13, 04:57 PM
Jaezip
Driver School Candidate

So i just spoke to dealer who will accept True Car price $50,977 out the door plus tax only. 2014 with premium, nav, blind spot monitor, intuitive park. This is a cash deal less trade in of 2012 lexus RX 350 under 10k miles, with chrome wheels, luxury, premium & convenience, nav, intuitive park asst, appearance, wood leather steering wheel. Is this is good deal? MSRP $54,400

I am going to dealer in afternoon 12/31 and will make an offer of $49,000 as i don't think there is any great deal at around $51000. My thinking is i am return Lexus buyer and it is end of year. I can get this True Car price at any time.

Thoughts? ideas please?

Last edited by Jaezip; 12-30-13 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-30-13, 07:02 PM
SC300Es
Pole Position

Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts

What is the MSRP?
Old 12-30-13, 07:38 PM
LexFather

Killer day tomorrow for a car
Old 12-30-13, 07:41 PM
jdf
Driver School Candidate

I am considering leasing a 2014 FSport and have contacted a number of dealers in Orange County. Over the past two days, the deals have slowly gotten better as we get closer to the end of the year. My trade-in will probably net-out close to what I owe on it. I'm being offered $0 down with a payment of around $550/month, including tax, for 12,000 miles/year. I'm thinking I can probably do a little better, either by getting the miles up to 15,000 (which would be nice), or getting the payment down closer to $525. It is a fairly loaded 2014 FSport (Nebula Gray with black interior) with an MSRP of $59,367 (or something close to that). My thought is that holding out until tomorrow will pay off. Appreciate any thoughts or guidance.
Old 12-30-13, 09:02 PM
Badconexun
Driver School Candidate

I wanted to post some deals that I've been offered here in Dallas today.

2013 GS450h
1139 demo miles, new never titled
MSRP $65,133
Price $51,750
OTD with taxes and fees $55,378 (I bought this car, 1.99% rate)

2013 GS F Sport
7,000 demo miles, new never titled
MSRP $57,335
Price before tax $45,800

2013 GS F Sport
New with 12 miles
MSRP 56,788
Price $48,788

Basically any new 13 F Sport was $8k off sticker with a little tough haggling. I hadn't considered a 450h but I jokingly made an offer on one while negotiating a 13 F Sport and they ended up playing ball. The new car manager came over and thought I was kidding with my low ball offer but I explained I wasn't and that I'd take it home tonight. I'm not sure how they were able to sale it for that price but they did!

Go make some crazy offers on the last day of the year!
Old 12-30-13, 11:57 PM
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

I was able to negotiate a deal today for my "future" mother-in-law on a 2014 Lexus RX 350, fully loaded except for Nav

$360 / month
nothing out of pocket
27 month lease
10k miles / year

Then, at the last second, right when me and my girlfriend were going to pick her folks up to head to the dealer, they changed their minds and decided they don't want the car. I had been negotiating prices on this car for over 1 week now for them. Thought it was a shame they were passing up this deal so I thought I would vent here about it.
Old 12-31-13, 04:49 AM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

There's a $6K cash incentive on a '13 GS.You should get $10K+ off list.The $6K and invoice number.

Quick Reply: December to Remember Sales Negotiable?