~ Im2bz2p345
LMAO thats it? wow..

thanks
Old 10-01-15, 01:22 PM
itazura
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MEAHT
Installed on my 15 GS and didnt have any issues with resevoir.

You can complete this upgrade for around $100 if you look carefully for the parts

Yeah it's around $90 brand new online from dealers but I was just hoping to find another solution than spending more money on a dumb washer reservoir.
Old 10-01-15, 02:18 PM
MEAHT
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by itazura
Yeah it's around $90 brand new online from dealers but I was just hoping to find another solution than spending more money on a dumb washer reservoir.
Sorry, I actually meant the fog lights. They are about 500$ to buy all the parts, I did it for about 100$
Old 10-02-15, 05:04 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by MEAHT
Installed on my 15 GS and didnt have any issues with resevoir.

You can complete this upgrade for around $100 if you look carefully for the parts
Might be production date driven on the F Sport models...

Since the Base / Luxury 15's come with fogs ��

Joe Z
Old 10-07-15, 09:08 PM
Nigel-JDMParts
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by itazura

the top half of the fog light hits the reservoir....
I've the correct fog light for 2015+ GS F Sport model
You can pm me
Old 10-08-15, 07:33 AM
jonathanz
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Nigel-JDMParts
I've the correct fog light for 2015+ GS F Sport model
You can pm me
sent you an email
Old 10-08-15, 09:33 AM
tamermido1
Pit Crew

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Sent you an email
Old 10-16-15, 01:32 PM
jonathanz
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

warning for the folks want to order from Nigel JDMParts, I was thinking upgrade my F-Sport with Fog light and just order the Garnish from them, i tried to order but noticed the shipping is $16 which doesn't make sense, anyhow, i've been chatting with them via email with question if there's DIY, no reply. anyhow, moving forward, i ask if i can use my UPS instead, no reply.

not sure if that's what you called service or just don't want entertain business.
Old 10-16-15, 10:28 PM
Nigel-JDMParts
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jonathanz
warning for the folks want to order from Nigel JDMParts, I was thinking upgrade my F-Sport with Fog light and just order the Garnish from them, i tried to order but noticed the shipping is $16 which doesn't make sense, anyhow, i've been chatting with them via email with question if there's DIY, no reply. anyhow, moving forward, i ask if i can use my UPS instead, no reply.

not sure if that's what you called service or just don't want entertain business.
Really?

You sent me an email yesterday,

The first one was sent on 10: 08
I replied 10:15
You reply back on 10:47 and I reply in 11:14
And your next email is at 11:22 and 12:41
I went offline and replied in 3 hours later at 3:34 & 3:35.
And yes, I missed your last email on the 10th Oct , I am very sorry about that.
But before the last email Oct 10th, ALL email was replied within less than 12 hours and most of them within 1 hour and there is a total of 15 emails regarding the questions of the GS fog light set.

I am sorry that my customer services cannot full fill your need.
Old 03-02-16, 08:11 PM
dman3626
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Can anyone tell me what gauge the green parking wire is? I need to know what size T-Tap to get so i can tap this wire for the switch. Or if you know a better way i'd be grateful. Thanks!
Old 03-03-16, 07:02 AM
mso4
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by dman3626
Can anyone tell me what gauge the green parking wire is? I need to know what size T-Tap to get so i can tap this wire for the switch. Or if you know a better way i'd be grateful. Thanks!
Don't remember the exact gauge but I used the quick-splice connectors for 18-14-gauge wires from RadioShack
Old 03-03-16, 07:29 AM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by mso4
Don't remember the exact gauge but I used the quick-splice connectors for 18-14-gauge wires from RadioShack
Mso you were one of the first to do the fog light mod so question for you... My fog lights haven't worked since the day I had them installed... 3 years ago. The installer has gone missing so I'm SOL. From what I can surmise, the pin that powers the fogs is loose. I had the fogs installed OEM style so the stalk was changed and the indicator lights up on the dash. The indicator light will turn on 90% of the time when you switch the fogs on but the fogs only work about 50% of the time, and will go on/off when going over bumps or rough patches of road. This leads me to believe it's a loose pin. Now, where exactly does the fog harness connect? Is it under the driver side dash or under the hood. Any help would be great. Having LED fogs that don't work is not cool.
Old 03-03-16, 11:29 AM
dman3626
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mso4
Thank you sir. I'll order some.
Old 03-03-16, 09:51 PM
mso4
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by yardie876
Mso you were one of the first to do the fog light mod so question for you... My fog lights haven't worked since the day I had them installed... 3 years ago. The installer has gone missing so I'm SOL. From what I can surmise, the pin that powers the fogs is loose. I had the fogs installed OEM style so the stalk was changed and the indicator lights up on the dash. The indicator light will turn on 90% of the time when you switch the fogs on but the fogs only work about 50% of the time, and will go on/off when going over bumps or rough patches of road. This leads me to believe it's a loose pin. Now, where exactly does the fog harness connect? Is it under the driver side dash or under the hood. Any help would be great. Having LED fogs that don't work is not cool.
Wow that sucks sorry to hear.

As you know the entire fog light assembly (lights, harness, switch, etc...) has very simple parts that rarely breaks except maybe the fuse. So if the lights don't work and the fuses are good and the lights themselves are good, chances are you have loose connections.

I'm not an auto electrician so I don't know of a better way to diagnose the problem except to look at all the connections. The fact that your lights go on and off over bumps tells me that you most definitely have a loose connection.

So start in the engine compartment and see how your lights were installed. Go back to my tutorial and see if your lights were installed the same way. I don't know how to install the lights using the OEM stalk but I would guess that the engine compartment part of the installation is similar. That means a connection to the battery and a ground somewhere close by there. Be sure all connections are tight. Check the ground connection to make sure they actually make contact with metal surfaces, not painted surfaces. He may have not bolted those ground wires securely.

Next head to the cabin compartment and look to see how that was installed. Perhaps look for a trigger wire that made its way across from the engine bay into the cabin. Beginning by examining for extra wires that don't belong with the OEM wires. There might be another ground wire inside the cabin under the dash. Check to make sure this ground wire is tightly bolted down to a metal surface. There are a lot of painted surface inside the car.

I'm not sure about the pins you're talking about but if you know where they are certainly make sure they are tight and secured.

Originally Posted by dman3626
Thank you sir. I'll order some.
You're welcome and good luck!
Old 03-08-16, 06:14 PM
ricam78
Pole Position

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Before I started a new thread I wanted to see if anyone knewe which wire was for DRL's as I would like to not use a switch and just use the DRL's as my trigger. That way the fogs can be toggled on and off using the standard stalk. Also, you can probably get away with a mirrortap spade type tap so you don't have to mess with an actual tap. Just in sterling spade into the OEM harness and tie wrap it so it doesn't pull out.

Quick Reply: DIY: GS 350 F Sport Fog Lights Installation Guide, non-oem switch