GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Who is going to ''It's your move'' event in Anaheim, CA?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-13, 03:26 AM
mshmsh
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Who is going to ''It's your move'' event in Anaheim, CA?

Well who is going to go to this event on September 14th at Angel Stadium Anaheim?
I am currently 12000 miles away from Arizona LOL but I am coming to Cali this Saturday with my GS I already signed up . Lets meet up CL members and get to know each other

http://lexusenthusiast.com/2013/09/0...ow-in-anaheim/

my car will have ClubLexus website sticker on the back window
Old 09-09-13, 05:12 AM
LexFather

I'm flying up for it and can't wait to hang with old faces and meeting new ones.

If you have Vossen wheels email mike@vossenwheelS.com to park in our vendor area.

Can't wait to see the rides!!
Old 09-09-13, 10:05 AM
terrycs
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Already registered. See you guys there.
Old 09-09-13, 10:39 AM
LexFather

Awesome...

Register here!

http://itsyourmove.splashthat.com
Old 09-09-13, 12:52 PM
GSthe4th
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

These So Cal big events have been falling on my week on (@ work)! Since I am centrally located in the state hopefully next year I can make it down for one. I have homies to see down there too! Have fun everyone
Old 09-09-13, 02:24 PM
bean006
Driver

I've registered for the event. Can't wait to see all of you there.

Is there a booth or place for CL members?
Old 09-12-13, 07:13 PM
LexFather

^^ there is a show area for all Lexus owners. if you have Vossen Wheels you can part in the booth area
Old 09-13-13, 06:37 AM
terrycs
Instructor

I'm open if anyone wants to meet someplace nearby so we can roll in together.
Old 09-14-13, 11:36 AM
mso4
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by terrycs
I'm open if anyone wants to meet someplace nearby so we can roll in together.
Sounds good. Can only stop by or a short time though. PM you my cell.
Old 09-16-13, 12:32 PM
bean006
Driver

Originally Posted by Blueprint
^^ there is a show area for all Lexus owners. if you have Vossen Wheels you can part in the booth area
It was nice to see you, Mike. I had a great time hanging out at your booth.
I really wished i had won the new set of wheels from the raffle ticket tho.... missed my digits...

I hope you had a great time in Hollywood Blvd!!

See you next time.
Old 09-16-13, 04:51 PM
terrycs
Instructor

Who had the grey 4GS with the Work wheels parked near me?!
Old 09-16-13, 08:03 PM
jimster716
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by terrycs
Who had the grey 4GS with the Work wheels parked near me?!
That was me. I had no intention of being in the show area, the workers just guided me from entrance to the spot assuming I had RSVP'd to be in the show (got a free tee out of it LOL). Had fun on the autox pulled a 20.377 putting me in the lead for the hour until my buddy bounced me with a 20.255. Doh! Didn't really get to meet any CL members.
Old 09-16-13, 09:35 PM
terrycs
Instructor

Originally Posted by jimster716
That was me. I had no intention of being in the show area, the workers just guided me from entrance to the spot assuming I had RSVP'd to be in the show (got a free tee out of it LOL). Had fun on the autox pulled a 20.377 putting me in the lead for the hour until my buddy bounced me with a 20.255. Doh! Didn't really get to meet any CL members.
Planning on lowering your car or are you going to leave it at stock height?

I don't think you missed much in terms of the prize for the fastest lap time. The last time they did this ... the prize was a lap around the course in the black LFA.
Old 09-16-13, 09:43 PM
mso4
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jimster716
Had fun on the autox pulled a 20.377 putting me in the lead for the hour until my buddy bounced me with a 20.255. Doh! Didn't really get to meet any CL members.
That's much faster than me I only did 23.2. But boy I had so much fun doing it. Actually I had more fun over at the non-timed track. I drove the LS twice, the GS, and the IS 250.

I was very surprised that front seat room in the GS is about the same as the LS. I had always thought that the LS would be much roomier. Obviously the GS is a lot more nimble.

With the IS you can definitely tell it was smaller than the GS. And just a little bit more nimble. And those 18in looked so small now that I'm so used to my 20s haha.

Unfortunately I spent so much time driving the cars that by the time I came back to the car show area many people had already left. There were only a couple GS remaining. But man that was fun!
Old 09-16-13, 09:56 PM
terrycs
Instructor

Originally Posted by mso4
That's much faster than me I only did 23.2. But boy I had so much fun doing it. Actually I had more fun over at the non-timed track. I drove the LS twice, the GS, and the IS 250.

I was very surprised that front seat room in the GS is about the same as the LS. I had always thought that the LS would be much roomier. Obviously the GS is a lot more nimble.

With the IS you can definitely tell it was smaller than the GS. And just a little bit more nimble. And those 18in looked so small now that I'm so used to my 20s haha.

Unfortunately I spent so much time driving the cars that by the time I came back to the car show area many people had already left. There were only a couple GS remaining. But man that was fun!
You must've got there after I left. I didn't log in that morning so I didn't see your posts until later that night.

I agree with your assessment ... the LS was big for sure, but it handled quite well for it's size in Sport+ mode.

This was also a great opportunity to go crazy in the GS to see what it can really do since we can't drive like this on the streets.

For such a tight course, I liked the handling on the AWD IS-350 F-Sport though.

I don't know about you, but it felt kinda funny driving back home after beating on all those cars on the track.

Quick Reply: Who is going to ''It's your move'' event in Anaheim, CA?