GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

My New GS 350 F-Sport!!

Old 01-03-13, 09:26 AM
Individual
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats! Looks really badass. I've never seen the analog clock illuminated at night, so that's pretty sweet to see.
Old 01-03-13, 10:55 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bigblack06
You know the only issue I had while driving back was what I thought was a rattle, which instead it happened to be the seat belt buckle hitting the b-pillar. That was driving me nuts, hoping they have a fix because the music would not help tune it out.
welcome to the club. there are a few minor things you're going to notice. try pushing the piece(that's attached to the pillar, pinch and push down) that adjusts the height of the SB all the way down. it worked for me, then turn the buckle part so that it's flat against the side of the seat.
Old 01-03-13, 05:29 PM
bigblack06

Received 315 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
welcome to the club. there are a few minor things you're going to notice. try pushing the piece(that's attached to the pillar, pinch and push down) that adjusts the height of the SB all the way down. it worked for me, then turn the buckle part so that it's flat against the side of the seat.
Ok will try to do that.
Old 01-03-13, 06:18 PM
bigblack06

Took some more pics, I think I need to wash it from all the salt, but this car is so fun to drive.
My New GS 350 F-Sport!!-photo-1.jpg

My New GS 350 F-Sport!!-photo-2.jpg

My New GS 350 F-Sport!!-photo-3.jpg

My New GS 350 F-Sport!!-photo-4.jpg

These are so light as someone told me, you can hardly see them, these are the LED's on the door under the aluminum.
My New GS 350 F-Sport!!-led.jpg
Old 01-03-13, 07:11 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I would recognize that light in the door panel anywhere,
Old 01-03-13, 07:22 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

From the looks of the back shot... Your car has a big butt.
Old 01-03-13, 07:36 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

Yeah, we have to be careful how we shoot these supermodels... especially when they are the Kim Kardashian and J-Lo of the automotive set. Syd's is all in black, so it is slimming, but LP doesn't hide the girth.
Old 01-03-13, 07:53 PM
bigblack06

From the looks of the back shot... Your car has a big butt.
Hey, she is very sensitive to the words big butt!

Originally Posted by dseag2
Yeah, we have to be careful how we shoot these supermodels... especially when they are the Kim Kardashian and J-Lo of the automotive set. Syd's is all in black, so it is slimming, but LP doesn't hide the girth.
Lol yeah it doesn't show as much in black but the LP shows it off. I'm going to my guy on Saturday to see what he can find out about lowering this baby.
Old 01-03-13, 08:12 PM
dseag2
Lexus Champion

In any case, I hope you found this forum helpful in navigating you through your decision. Based on my 11 months with my GS F Sport, you won't be sorry.
Old 01-04-13, 05:27 AM
PLAYTYM
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTEYeah doubt it, my car in parts is looking the part # up cause I didn't think I would be getting a leather glove, so I guess when he finds it I'll let you all know the part #.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI...

I contacted my the dealer who sold me the car and they told me they woudl send me a set of leather gloves free of charge!!!!
Old 01-04-13, 06:10 AM
bigblack06

Just an FYI...

I contacted my the dealer who sold me the car and they told me they woudl send me a set of leather gloves free of charge!!!!
Oh, thats good to hear.
Old 01-04-13, 08:12 AM
1111GS

Received 89 Likes on 77 Posts

i wanted the key card but was told they couldn't be programmed to the car, but that was back in Feb. that LP really stands out. i usually don't look twice when i see a silver car because i see them all the time. but when i see the LP GS i always admire it. that silver is just... different. i see you have the RS. it's a cool feature but when you open the door the car shuts off. the after market RS i had on previous cars didn't do that.
You got me again. I had to think twice what the heck RS is. OK, Remote Starter. The funny thing is I read the instructions on his card and did that to my car last night. It didn't start.

OP: Don't wait until it's too dark to take the pictures. Take it when it just gets dark (twilight). I find it gives me better shot that way. Also I usually on my knees when I take pictures of the GS. Try to keep your eye level to that of the car. That way you can avoid the big butts. That's one good looking GS there. I want the F bumper so bad.
Old 01-04-13, 08:35 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bigblack06
Hey, she is very sensitive to the words big butt!

Lol yeah it doesn't show as much in black but the LP shows it off. I'm going to my guy on Saturday to see what he can find out about lowering this baby.
tell her i apologize
Old 01-04-13, 09:03 AM
bigblack06

Originally Posted by bnlexus
OP: Don't wait until it's too dark to take the pictures. Take it when it just gets dark (twilight). I find it gives me better shot that way. Also I usually on my knees when I take pictures of the GS. Try to keep your eye level to that of the car. That way you can avoid the big butts. That's one good looking GS there. I want the F bumper so bad.
Yeah its cause by the time I get home from work its already getting dark, going tomorrow during the day to take some pics of it.
tell her i apologize
Lol, she said noted in case it happens again.
Old 01-04-13, 09:07 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bnlexus
You got me again. I had to think twice what the heck RS is. OK, Remote Starter. The funny thing is I read the instructions on his card and did that to my car last night. It didn't start.

i'm still learning the acronyms myself. this is what i do when i get stumped,

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My New GS 350 F-Sport!!