GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Oh snap...Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett just called me...hey Mike...guess what...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-11, 08:33 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by *Batman*
It's great that Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett is being so hospitable. When I was purchasing an ES350 for my mother in early 2009, they literally asked me to leave and said my offer was insulting and that no dealer would accept such an offer. 2 weeks later both Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta and Lexus of South Atlanta accepted that very same offer on a brand new car of the boat.
I've purchased/serviced at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett for almost a decade, I've referred dozens of people who have purchased/serviced vehicles there and tried every other local Lexus dealer in GA and they are by far the best one in my experience. They have always supported the Lexus community here and even offer discounts to SELOC members. I 100% stand behind this dealership and recommend them to everyone, they are classy, stand behind their product and have offered the best customer experience/service.

Not sure why you want to share that story now, it could very well be possible you offered some ridiculously cheap offer to them and they decided to let you walk and the other dealerships were more desperate for a sale. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Lexus of South Atlanta. I have said many times on this forum that dealership is low class donkey dung in my experience. The other Hennessy Store (Atlanta) is a solid store as well and I would recommend it but the Gwinnett store has just been sensational with support of the Lexus enthusiast community.

As for the special announcement here it is

The all new 2013 Lexus GS will be at the Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett/SELOC meet!! This is the first time it's been shown outside of California, Frankfurt and South Africa!!!

Big thanks to Hennessy Lexus for pulling this off and Lexus corporate for supporting our meet!!

Old 10-10-11, 08:50 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I plan to steal the 4GS and drive to the Pursuit from Atlanta to L.A on some Vossen CV3 wheels, post it on Youtube then promptly go to jail at the meet.

Let him give us an intake/exhaust first.
i am counting on you, mike
Old 10-10-11, 09:00 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by rominl
i am counting on you, mike
I'm counting on you to bail me the hell out
Old 10-10-11, 09:03 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Thumbs up Post #7777

I plan to steal the 4GS and drive to the Pursuit from Atlanta to L.A on some Vossen CV3 wheels, post it on Youtube then promptly go to jail at the meet.

if they don't do that, do i ban you, joe?
Let him give us an intake/exhaust first.

Henry, you are a brutal man..!!

Mike, that is the best idea I have heard all week..!!

Make sure you hire a second driver to snag the LFA and tag team both cars accross the US to Cali..... LoL

That way we can save Lexus a ton of money on Transporter fees....

~ Joe Z
Old 10-10-11, 09:03 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

Can't wait for the pics Mike... Man your a busy guy
Old 10-10-11, 10:21 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

this coming weekend is going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-11, 03:35 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike, the GS will be there on Friday evening and stay there all day on Saturday.

We may have 2 LF-A, one from Lexus and one from the owner of two LF-A. This guy bought a silver LF-A with the VIN# end with 003 and bought a blue/purple with the VIN# end with 500(the last one).I think he's the first customer to get the LF-A and the last because the first two LF-A are belong to Lexus (the black one and the yellow one #001 and #002). This guy always buy and trade in two Lexus every year, one for him and one for his wife and both cars are identical....real baller right here.
Old 10-10-11, 04:32 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by VVT-i
Mike, the GS will be there on Friday evening and stay there all day on Saturday.

We may have 2 LF-A, one from Lexus and one from the owner of two LF-A. This guy bought a silver LF-A with the VIN# end with 003 and bought a blue/purple with the VIN# end with 500(the last one).I think he's the first customer to get the LF-A and the last because the first two LF-A are belong to Lexus (the black one and the yellow one #001 and #002). This guy always buy and trade in two Lexus every year, one for him and one for his wife and both cars are identical....real baller right here.
that's totally insane (and awesome)!!!!!! now that's a true baller

do we know where that blk and yellow (001 and 002) are?
Old 10-10-11, 09:04 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Lightbulb

that's totally insane (and awesome)!!!!!! now that's a true baller

do we know where that blk and yellow (001 and 002) are?
Sir please visit the LFA Destination # thread... Black LFA #001 is not in the USA.

Yellow LFA #002.. Must be in Japan (that's my guess)

If Lexus Corp supplies an LFA for the Hennessy Lexus event, it will interesting to see which new color they receive

The other 2 Lexus USA owned LFA's (Black & Yellow) are already pre-booked for a major Los Angeles Event from October 14-16

~ Joe Z

Last edited by Joe Z; 10-11-11 at 10:16 AM.
Old 10-10-11, 10:10 PM
Brian@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet info dude, thanks so much! The silver LFA owner is Roy who brought it out to Caffiene & Octane earlier in the year, really nice guy.

If he got another, that would be SICK!
Old 10-10-11, 11:18 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Mike@Vossen
Sweet info dude, thanks so much! The silver LFA owner is Roy who brought it out to Caffiene & Octane earlier in the year, really nice guy.

If he got another, that would be SICK!
too bad he's not getting the #500 as nur edition
Old 10-11-11, 06:50 AM
KayGee
Instructor

Received 41 Likes on 20 Posts

...The all new 2013 Lexus GS will be at the Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett/SELOC meet!!...
Please text me on Saturday to remind me to NOT bring my checkbook to the meet. If I put down a deposit on Saturday, I will have to find a new place to live on Sunday

If it has more interior room I may be able to live in the car.
Old 10-11-11, 08:38 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by KayGee
Please text me on Saturday to remind me to NOT bring my checkbook to the meet. If I put down a deposit on Saturday, I will have to find a new place to live on Sunday

think of it this way. you can sleep in a car, but you can't drive a house
Old 10-11-11, 09:01 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by KayGee

I tried it already..... It only has room for two and we are three.... LoL

~ Joe Z
Old 10-11-11, 11:21 AM
ydooby
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...so can this be considered hard evidence that all 500 production LFAs have been sold/spoken for?

Quick Reply: Oh snap...Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett just called me...hey Mike...guess what...