GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

The fourth gen GS wheel thread! [Photoshop Renderings]

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-12, 02:55 PM
LexPaul
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by edw1n23
Me likey these two! Nice work. Can you do side profiles of these? Thanks.
Really nice!!
Old 03-05-12, 03:57 PM
Lex Luga
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All the VIP wheels you did look great!
Old 03-05-12, 07:01 PM
benbuilt4u
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

VIP modular VR01's FTW
Old 03-06-12, 12:47 PM
OligarhNah
Driver

awesome!! can you mock up white F-sport with WORK SC2 but with white inside part of the wheel instead of black? i'm gonna order this set and want to be sure that it looks as i imagine )) thanks a lot!!
Old 03-09-12, 06:23 AM
djmao
Driver School Candidate

Default Volk G25

can you make a mock up of the gs f sport (nebula gray) with volk racing g25 mercury silver wheels? i already ordered the wheels and can't wait to see how it looks. it would be nice if you could give me some renderings, will appreciate very much!

thanks!!!

Last edited by djmao; 03-12-12 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-09-12, 09:23 AM
GS3Tek

Received 162 Likes on 123 Posts

I would be much easier (and done faster) if you guys can find the wheels and attach the pictures so he can p-shop it rather than have him go look for it

Originally Posted by OligarhNah
awesome!! can you mock up white F-sport with WORK SC2 but with white inside part of the wheel instead of black? i'm gonna order this set and want to be sure that it looks as i imagine )) thanks a lot!!
Originally Posted by djmao
can you make a mock up of the gs f sport (nebula gray) with volk racing g25 mercury silver wheels? i already ordered the wheels and can't wait to see how it looks. it would be nice if you could give me some renderings, will appresciate very much!

thanks!!!
Old 03-10-12, 04:40 AM
a6s
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Seize

Vossen VVS CV3

They all look good but I really like the clean and refined look of the Vossens. Of course a wheel with a very open spoke design like that is screaming for a nice BBK
Great work Seize! Each image is a work of art. The community appreciates it. I bought a set of 22 inch Lexani Lx10 for my 2013 Gs350 F-Sport. Seeing the car on these Vossens ... I just "jizz in my pants". I may have to sell the Lexani's & get these instead... Does anybody know anyone that wants to buy some 22 inch Lexani Lx10's?
Old 11-06-12, 07:05 AM
RYLITT
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Figured I'd add in some new quick photochops, specifically on my Riviera Red GS of a couple brands I haven't seen on here...

Roderick RW5's

Roderick RW6's

MRR HR6's

Some Vip, MRR HR3's

Just for fun, Forgiato's
Old 07-06-13, 01:56 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Haven't done anything in here for awhile...

WORK Gnosis GS2

Old 07-06-13, 02:03 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Very nice..
Old 07-06-13, 11:56 PM
mikec78
Driver

Vossen VVS CV3

They all look good but I really like the clean and refined look of the Vossens. Of course a wheel with a very open spoke design like that is screaming for a nice BBK
Seize - I think because of your photochop I might have to get the Vossen wheels. Is it possible to put these wheels on a "Nebula Gray Pearl" color car instead of silver? And the cherry on top would be the "Matte Graphite" VVSVC3 wheels. Even the Vossen VVSCV4 might look great on the "Nebula Gray Pearl Color...

I must say, you are amazing at photoshop and keep posting images like this...you are making it much easier for me to narrow down what I am looking for...now it is coming down to the color of the wheels...

Keep up the great photochoping!
Old 07-07-13, 08:40 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Originally Posted by mikec78
Seize - I think because of your photochop I might have to get the Vossen wheels. Is it possible to put these wheels on a "Nebula Gray Pearl" color car instead of silver? And the cherry on top would be the "Matte Graphite" VVSVC3 wheels. Even the Vossen VVSCV4 might look great on the "Nebula Gray Pearl Color...

I must say, you are amazing at photoshop and keep posting images like this...you are making it much easier for me to narrow down what I am looking for...now it is coming down to the color of the wheels...

Keep up the great photochoping!
Thank you for the kind words! It's very much appreciated

Anyhow, on to business

Here ya' go....oh and hopefully this makes your choice easier and not harder. I say harder because you might have a hard time deciding since they all look really good

Old 07-07-13, 09:36 AM
GS350MIKE
Pit Crew

Received 68 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Photoshop, Shmotoshop...

This is a picture of my car with its 20" Ace Convex wheels. I love the way it looks and rides, and I don't have to slow down for driveways or intersections.

I appreciate show cars and all that stuff, but every time I see some kid gingerly easing his car over a speed bump, or angling his way into a gas station at 2 mph, the point of all that "show" seems impossibly hard to imagine. It looks about as much fun as ice skating on a frozen lake that's thawing out on a spring day.
Attached Thumbnails The fourth gen GS wheel thread! [Photoshop Renderings]-poj.jpg  
Old 07-07-13, 09:46 AM
mikec78
Driver

Thank you for the kind words! It's very much appreciated

Anyhow, on to business

Here ya' go....oh and hopefully this makes your choice easier and not harder. I say harder because you might have a hard time deciding since they all look really good
I don't know how you do it, but you are awesome man!!! Now if I could give you a list of about 20 more wheels to compare even more...hahaha, just kidding...this is a good start for me and I can't thank you enough for doing this.

I just have one last question...where do you find the wheels at those angles to keep putting on the cars?? - I probably shouldn't ask questions and just go with it...hahaha

Thanks again!!!

Old 07-08-13, 09:22 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Originally Posted by mikec78
I don't know how you do it, but you are awesome man!!! Now if I could give you a list of about 20 more wheels to compare even more...hahaha, just kidding...this is a good start for me and I can't thank you enough for doing this.

I just have one last question...where do you find the wheels at those angles to keep putting on the cars?? - I probably shouldn't ask questions and just go with it...hahaha

Thanks again!!!

Glad I could help

To answer your question. I usually use Lexus press release photos because they're easily to find in hi-res formats and they generally have good angles to them

As for wheel pictures. Most of the time I just find them on other forums and at other times I'll just hit up a flickr acct of a wheel manufacturer.

Anyhow, I'm sure this is what you've been waiting to see

I used the wheels (Strasse R10) from that white GTR you sent me in the PM.

I'm diggin' it

Quick Reply: The fourth gen GS wheel thread! [Photoshop Renderings]