GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-16, 08:44 AM
OreoSlinky
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ronin7
OreoSlinky - Infiniti was asking too much? People usually buy Infiniti because they have the best value for money. Maybe in 2-3 years I'll buy the Q50S because it will have twin turbos and the correct Hydraulic steering.
I went to 4 different dealerships and they kept pushing MRSP prices, none of them were willing to budge. Got my GS around invoice.
Old 05-23-16, 04:31 PM
vaccaro01
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 week old 2016 GS 350 RWD F Sport

Love it!

Upcoming mods:
tints
throttle controller
nav override
Michelin super sports

Glad to be here!
Old 05-25-16, 12:15 PM
wadeopgh
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello, ClubLexus members...
My name is Wade from the South Hills area of Pittsburgh. Last evening I picked up a CPO 2014 Lexus AWD F-Sport White on Black with the Cold Weather Pack and Navigation.

I have been in and out of the forums for several months now mostly learning all about this amazing car it's great features and how the members have tastefully modded their rides.

Looking forward to learning and contributing to the forum where I can.

Not looking to do too many mods/upgrades just the basics for right now tint / 2015 rear badges and bumper protector weather tech floor liners and child seat leather protector/barrier.
Old 05-25-16, 08:21 PM
ravig292
Rookie

Picked this one up three weeks ago.

1. 2016 GS 350 F Sport
2. Ultrasonic Blue / Flaxen
3. Nav w/o ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. Wrap mirror, roof & spoiler in gloss carbon fiber.
7. Addition to my 00' LS400 which will stay with me to the end.

This car is fun to drive. Love the new tech(except gracenote...) Here are some pics from the day i got it. Was getting dark so couldnt get good ones. Will try to take more this weekend hopefully if it doesnt rain...

<br > <br > <br > <br > <br > <br >
Old 05-31-16, 06:14 AM
DRMICHAEL
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hello to all, haven't been on here in a while, so I will re-introduce myself again.... my name is Michael, from katy,tx wife and I have been a lexus owner since day one. she drive a 2013 rx350 and I use to drive a 06 lexus gs300 awd, but until last month some a-hole decide to hit my car in the parking lot while my car was parked! smh. so geico decides to total the vehicle. sooooooo this past Friday I went to my local lexus dealership to purchase a 2013 gs350, hoping to mod it in the near future, slap some wheels, suspensions, ect..... anyways on to the pics!

Old 05-31-16, 08:32 AM
spoogenet
Lead Lap

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by DRMICHAEL
hello to all, haven't been on here in a while, so I will re-introduce myself again.... my name is Michael, from katy,tx wife and I have been a lexus owner since day one. she drive a 2013 rx350 and I use to drive a 06 lexus gs300 awd, but until last month some a-hole decide to hit my car in the parking lot while my car was parked! smh. so geico decides to total the vehicle. sooooooo this past Friday I went to my local lexus dealership to purchase a 2013 gs350, hoping to mod it in the near future, slap some wheels, suspensions, ect..... anyways on to the pics!
Now that's just wrong, looks like something a drunk driver would do and drive away from.

Congrats on the new ride!
Old 05-31-16, 07:42 PM
lexlove93
Rookie

Sorry to see the old GS but the new one is a beauty!
Old 06-02-16, 12:23 AM
wazzat
Driver School Candidate

Hi everyone. New to the forum. Just received my 16 GS AWD F Sport a couple of weeks ago. <br/>Caviar<br/>Rioja Red Interior<br/>Mark Levinson Sound System<br/>One Touch Trunk

Old 06-02-16, 12:04 PM
10tlshawd
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by wazzat

Hi everyone. New to the forum. Just received my 16 GS AWD F Sport a couple of weeks ago. <br/>Caviar<br/>Rioja Red Interior<br/>Mark Levinson Sound System<br/>One Touch Trunk

very nice.I am jealous of the triple beam headlights.Did you special order it with them?What percentage of tint do you have?
Old 06-02-16, 09:28 PM
wazzat
Driver School Candidate

Yes did have to special order them. Order for my car went in on Feb. 15. Received it in May. It is 35% tint.
Old 06-04-16, 01:53 PM
iKermit
Driver School Candidate

Afternoon everyone!

Im an owner of a 2015 GS. Only has tints but the mod bug is starting to bite me, hence why I joined so I can read every single thread and waste my savings on mods and get a house WAY LATER. . I havent driven my GS in 3 months due to my lower back. It was so bad I had to trade it my wife's 15 IS for a '16 Rav4 Limited. So I can at least drive to work.

Anyways, been a 1 week recovering from surgery and in another week I am back driving my baby . To all the members who are in the new 2016 GS, just know that I am on this side, drooling over it...Yet I can't see myself trading in my GS for the new one. Guess I am that attached. I got pics in my phone but the cable is in a table that is a little too low for me lol. Will post soon.
Old 06-05-16, 09:25 AM
pkcho68
Driver School Candidate

Default GS 350 F Sport with Wald Kit

Just picked up a 2013 CPO F Sport with a Wald Body Kit. I'm loving my first Lexus

Nebula Grey Pearl
Flaxen Interior
ML Sound
Tint 10% Rear, 30% back and front
Rims: 20" Wald
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call &amp; member introduction thread, POST HERE!-gs-pic-1.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call &amp; member introduction thread, POST HERE!-gs-pic-2.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call &amp; member introduction thread, POST HERE!-gs-pic-3.jpg  
Old 06-06-16, 02:48 PM
kamskeez
Pole Position

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Hi there. Just picked up my '14 Silver/Cabernet GS a few weeks ago. What a difference coming from a Tacoma. Only things planned are window tint and springs+spacers+camber kit. Other than that, she's already perfect. Glad to be joining this forum!

Here are a few pics of my Silver/Cabernet GS with my brother's Gray/Black GS. More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/ncznu

Old 06-10-16, 07:07 AM
Msujohn
Driver School Candidate

Very excited. Just made my purchase last week.

Just tell us some basics!
1. 2015 GS 350 F-sport (this was new -left over on the lot)
2. Red/Black
3. Nav/No ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. No planned mods
7. I was looking at everything; BMW 5 Series, Audi A6, Q50S, ES350, Acura TLX, etc.

Replaced a 2006 Acura TL
Old 06-13-16, 12:02 PM
jdigga99
Driver

Hello All.... just picked mine up on Saturday after lusting online for months now. Details below:

Just tell us some basics!
1. 2014 GS F-sport
2. Obsidian and Black
3. Nav with Mark Levinson
4. RWD
5. No DRS
6. Planned mods...previous owner tinted the windows and i love the F-Sport rims so might look at an exhaust later on. I'll have to browse the forum to see what all mods are even available for a GS.
7. This replaced my wife's C300. She's gonna drive my Edge until she figures out what SUV she wants. I was cross shopping Audi S4s (used A8s) and the current generation CTS but the Lexus won me over after a few test drives. Best of all worlds.

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!