GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-14, 02:06 PM
arii24
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

Just ordered my 14 GS 350 awd F sport, ultra white with cabernet interior . Coming over from an infiniti g37x coupe
Old 04-14-14, 10:59 AM
jjpark712
Driver

2014 gs350.
White on black.
Came out from 2012 Mercedes e350.
Old 04-15-14, 09:01 PM
sungzilla
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. GS F-Sport
2. White/Black
3. Nav / ML
4. RWD
5. DRS
6. Depends what they have for GS
7. Couldn't find anything else under 60k
Old 04-17-14, 06:05 PM
Np04412
Driver School Candidate

Smile Bought new GS350

Just tell us some basics!
1. GS Luxury
2. Color white/gray
3. Nav / Mark Levinson
4. RWD
6. Planned mods? Non
7. What other cars were you considering? Maybe MB ... Replaced my 07 ES350

Wow. Love the car! What a big difference from the ES.

Template taken from CT forum. Thanks SICK.
Old 04-22-14, 05:06 AM
Crossfit04
Driver School Candidate

Question guys alittle random, But has anyone noticed a better mpg with the new 8 speed tranny verses the previous 6 seep?

Just really curious
Old 04-24-14, 05:26 PM
atown3224
Driver School Candidate

hey guys got my Lexus 2 months ago, im glad to be apart of this

1. 2014 GS Luxury
2. White / Black Leather with Matte Dark Brown Walnut Trim
3. Nav Mark Levinson
4. RWD
5. no DRS
6. 21" Custom Painted 3 Piece Savini SV21c
7. infinite Q50 fully loaded , 2007 nissan altima

5% tint all around, 35% on the front windshield, Blackout he tails lights , glossy roof wrap, 6000k Hids on Fogs. sorry for the camera pics i know it lokks greenish but its really whitish/blue
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-photo1-1-.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-photo1-2-.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-photo2.jpg  
Old 04-29-14, 01:11 PM
BailsVT
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Picked up a low mileage 2013 F Sport at the beginning of the month, and all I have to say is I LOVE THIS CAR!!

1. F-sport
2. Starfire Pearl/ Cabernet
3. Nav / Mark Levinson
4. RWD
5. DRS
6. 20" staggered wheels, Lexon lip and side skirts, LED fog lights, and Invidia cat-back.
7. I was looking at Jeep Grand Cherokees then drove this and my decision was made. The GS replaced a 2010 Acura TL SH AWD.

And I've already been bitten by the mod bug. (sorry about the crappy IPhone pic)

Last edited by BailsVT; 04-29-14 at 01:16 PM. Reason: picture wouldnt open
Old 05-05-14, 08:21 AM
GSCT
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my GS 350 AWD F Sport back in the winter, but didn't have a decent picture until now (taken when I tracked it last month.) No mods, no changes from stock - just a great car.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/att...1&d=1399303203
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-cmhof14-0407_edited-2.jpg  
Old 05-05-14, 05:38 PM
tompass
Intermediate

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Traded my '11 Genesis 4.6 for '13 CPO GS350 AWD. Two totally different cars. Jury is still out...
Old 05-05-14, 09:36 PM
mdhaliwal
Driver School Candidate

1. GS F-sport
2. Black/Black
3. Nav No ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. Maybe some Vossen Wheels next year - loving the look for now! Tinted the windows, and installed RS*R Down Springs the second day
7. I was considering an Audi S4, IS 350, or a Infiniti Q50 - Always loved and had Audi's, but they are great when you are single, when it comes time to start a family a Lexus will always win out. Have a 2003 GS 300 and love it! Drives like the day we got it, and I am expecting the same with this.

Looked around and waited for dealerships in Washington to get a decent lease return 2013 GS F-sport AWD, but I don't think anyone wants to get rid of such an awesome car! Long story short, found one in Minnesota and had an amazing time driving back to Seattle! Got into town last night and the first thing I did this morning was get my RS*R springs installed...like many before me have said, what the heck was Lexus thinking? This is how the car should have come from the factory! For those of you still on the fence about getting springs for your AWD's, DO IT! You will regret not doing it sooner. I drove this car for the past two days non-stop and then today after my springs were installed...literally no difference in the ride quality. The only thing I noticed is, in normal mode there is a lot LESS body roll! Initial drop was about an inch. Oh and here are some pics! The first couple are from my drive back, and then after the spring install.

(I apologize..these were all taken with my phone)

Old 05-10-14, 08:17 PM
myfly350
Rookie

Originally Posted by mdhaliwal
1. GS F-sport
2. Black/Black
3. Nav No ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. Maybe some Vossen Wheels next year - loving the look for now! Tinted the windows, and installed RS*R Down Springs the second day
7. I was considering an Audi S4, IS 350, or a Infiniti Q50 - Always loved and had Audi's, but they are great when you are single, when it comes time to start a family a Lexus will always win out. Have a 2003 GS 300 and love it! Drives like the day we got it, and I am expecting the same with this.

Looked around and waited for dealerships in Washington to get a decent lease return 2013 GS F-sport AWD, but I don't think anyone wants to get rid of such an awesome car! Long story short, found one in Minnesota and had an amazing time driving back to Seattle! Got into town last night and the first thing I did this morning was get my RS*R springs installed...like many before me have said, what the heck was Lexus thinking? This is how the car should have come from the factory! For those of you still on the fence about getting springs for your AWD's, DO IT! You will regret not doing it sooner. I drove this car for the past two days non-stop and then today after my springs were installed...literally no difference in the ride quality. The only thing I noticed is, in normal mode there is a lot LESS body roll! Initial drop was about an inch. Oh and here are some pics! The first couple are from my drive back, and then after the spring install.

(I apologize..these were all taken with my phone)

would love to see how super down would look on AWD can't find a post anywhere
Old 05-10-14, 08:20 PM
myfly350
Rookie

Originally Posted by 305Rod
Thanks! I think it handles very well, but haven't had a chance to really test it out. I do feel the extra mass compared the the E93, but have no complaints because I was looking for a smoother, more comfortable ride and the GS definitely delivers there as well. The car does have to be put into S or S+ mode though for spirited driving. I wish it would remember to stay in the sport modes like it does with economy, but no big deal to make the change.

Congrats! It's definitely different from the vert, but I love the ride. I wanted the same color combo you went with, but I had to work with the existing inventory of 2013's so couldn't be picky. I do miss the Coral Red from the BMW but have no regrets because after seeing the Cabernet in person it wasn't red enough for me, in pics it looks much brighter/redder.

I do miss the drop top, of course, but really need a bit more utility so the 4 door works for me and I'm glad I went with the GS instead of an SUV. Any mods planned for the GS?
sorry for late reply yea planning on some vossen 20 inch surprisingly no one sells them on here used.. also a drop i have AWD so idk if i should go rsr super down springs or just down springs?
Old 05-13-14, 06:51 PM
gotink
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My new fsport.

Just doing my intro on this forums ..long time 4x4 forum member ,haven't been into cars for a good few years ... Sold the wife's lx 450 that was lifted and locked..also have a fully built fjcruiser and a 49 merc pickup that we are rat roding out ever so slowly.

2014 gs350
rear drive
black on black
Fsport package
with rds..

Will be building this for my next shop vehicle..I run and own a tattoo /art studio in Abbotsford B.C ..We will be building this in a modest VIP style car, with full body kit.20"rims with mss ,Tint on windows not blacked out but smoked..lots of carbon fiber will replace as much of the aluminum trim on the inside, will get custom Center caps for the rims with my shop logo on them and very mild graphics for my store..don't worry it won't be tacky Lol.

I will start a build thread when we start the project ...have a bit of work to do and parts to order so it will be a few months before we get started...but when I start most of the outside mods will come hopefully at once. The inside will take abit longer if I have to take the car of the road to get custom carbon parts made or wrapped around the ome stuff...stay tuned.

Last edited by gotink; 05-13-14 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Added more info
Old 05-13-14, 08:42 PM
myfly350
Rookie

Originally Posted by arii24
Just ordered my 14 GS 350 awd F sport, ultra white with cabernet interior . Coming over from an infiniti g37x coupe
got the same pkg with color and all
Old 05-14-14, 02:41 PM
wickedap1
Driver School Candidate

Hello everyone! Picked up a 2014 GS350 F Sport in Ultra White with Cabernet interior a few weeks ago. Came from a 2006 IS250 and loving it so far. The difference between the two are night and day.

Barely got it and already began the modding process
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-photo2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!