2.) Liquid Platinum / Black
3.) NAV w/ ML
5.) No DRS
6.) JDM Fogs (already done), F Sport springs, exhaust (maybe)
7.) 2013 ES350 - Was looking for a car to replace my wifes '08 ES350 that was totaled and ended up getting the GS and gave the wife my old '09 SFP IS350.. but then a month later we decided to trade in the IS350 for a 2013 RX350 since the little one was coming and felt it would be more convenient.
I am new here and this is my first Lexus. I use to own an Eclipse 93' and a Prelude 00' all brand new so this is the first sport sedan I ever owned. My GS350 is Obsidian/Black and liking it so far ever since two weeks ago. I am hoping to read many great posts from here about my new car.
1. GS Premium
2. Liq Platinum / Flaxen
5. No DRS
6. Fsport springs, Pirelli P7 AS on OEM 18s
7. Looked at A6, 528, G37
Most recent car was a 2006 Acura TL 6sp manual.
The GS is the first automatic transmission car I've owned.
First car owned was a 1963 Triumph TR4 purchased in 1970. After 3 more TR6s, I moved to BMW 3 series for many years.
It is also the first car I've owned with absolutely no problems since driving it off the lot 4500 miles ago.
Never thought I'd own a Lexus until I sat in the new GS at the 2011 SEMA show.
Just bought my first Lexus. Took a nice long drive on some back roads today and really had fun doing it in S+.
2. Liquid Silver, Flaxen
3. Nav, No ML
5. Dynamic Rear Steer or no DRS: I have to admit that I don't
6. No mods planned
7. I was also considering the S4 and 335... Drove the A6 but it was never a big contender.
The GS is replacing our trusty (but tired) 2002 Honda Accord and joins a 2012 GLK 350, 1969 Camaro and a 77 CJ-7.
Figured I may as well add myself to the official roster:
2. Liquid Platinum/Flaxen
3. Nav/No ML
5. No DRS
6. No real mod plans, may swap the f-Sport Grille and tint the windows...maybe
7. Considered the 2013 ES, BMW 535, Audi A6, Jaguar XF, Cadillac XTS. Replaces 2010 ES350
Love the car!
~Steve 2015 LS460 AWD. Nebula Grey with Light Grey/Shimamoku Interior
2015 Kia Sedona SX-Limited, Black Berry with Burgundy Interior. ~Previous Lexus Vehicles~
2013 GS350, 2010 ES350, 2003 ES300 In the family: 2004 LS430, 1998 LS400
Had my F-Sports for a while but have not post much lately. Nebula Grey with Cabernet, ML, Nav. I installed the PS DVD/Nav bypass Module (super easy 15 minutes and works flawlessly so far).
The only other car I considered is the 450h, but there's no F-Sports there. Used to have an 07 Smoky Granite Mica 450h and I love the power of it. Too bad 450h F-Sports is not available here. Plus, I am commuting on my Prius and this GS is for the weekend so it's working out great
In terms of color. This combo is my only way to go F-Sports. White/Flexan if I go Luxury.
- 2013 LS 460 F-Sport
- Honda Ridgeline RTL
I'm new to the forum, but couldn't thank everyone enough for all the great information posted here. I ended with a stellar deal on my new baby. Just picked it up last Wednesday and looking forward to being a part of this group! Picture quality isn't up to par, took this very quickly on my iphone in the sunlight.
1. GS (Premium, Luxury, or F-sport): GS Luxury + Cold Weather
2. Color exterior/interior: Nebula Gray / Light Gray
3. Nav or No Nav / Mark Levinson or No ML: Yes Nav, No ML
4. RWD or AWD: AWD
5. Dynamic Rear Steer or no DRS: Not sure, don't think so
6. Planned mods?: Thinking about the F-Sport Grill for the top
7. What other cars were you considering? What did this replace or add to?: Considered Infiniti M37x