GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Finally back

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-17, 11:26 PM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally back

Hi everyone it's been a long time since I've posted. I've watched and read posts throughout the years since I stripped my gs400 to focus on house and family. I've finally been able to get a replacement and it comes in the form of a 06 gs430
my first mods will obviously be lowering and 20in wheels so if anyone has some sweet wheels for sale please let me know. I want wheels but I would also like some lowering springs or better yet air ride. Plus an exhaust and yadda yadda yadda I'm starting at ground zero so let me know if you have anything badass I can take off your hands. It's good to be back, I've never lost the faith but it's taken a long time to come back into the fold
​​
The following users liked this post:
Farqui (03-14-17)
Old 03-13-17, 12:00 AM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Sorry about the double post. I tried to find a way to delete this but couldn't find it. Mods please delete this obvious half written post
Old 03-13-17, 02:18 PM
Heng350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome back.
Old 03-13-17, 09:47 PM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Thank you, it's good to be back.
Old 03-14-17, 07:12 PM
Rdubz
Pole Position

So maybe at this point I'm being old school, but what happened to the deep or stepped lipped rims? I'm wanting to buy the above mentioned style rim in a 20 around the 500-600 ea range, which I didn't think was unrealistic, but I can't find. Everything else is concave and I'm not a big fan of unless I find the perfect one. The deep rims I'm finding are 1-2k ea and 3 piece. If someone out there could steer me in the right direction I would be in your debt
Old 03-15-17, 02:06 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Rdubz
So maybe at this point I'm being old school, but what happened to the deep or stepped lipped rims? I'm wanting to buy the above mentioned style rim in a 20 around the 500-600 ea range, which I didn't think was unrealistic, but I can't find. Everything else is concave and I'm not a big fan of unless I find the perfect one. The deep rims I'm finding are 1-2k ea and 3 piece. If someone out there could steer me in the right direction I would be in your debt
Welcome back! Check out the Varrstoen line of wheels. They are mostly replicas of more popular wheels but they're definitely within your budget.

http://www.varrstoen.com/product-category/es-series/

Here's a 3rd gen GS with Varrstoen ES1's

Name:  photo12.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  77.5 KB
Old 03-15-17, 09:11 PM
Rdubz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Seize
Welcome back! Check out the Varrstoen line of wheels. They are mostly replicas of more popular wheels but they're definitely within your budget.

http://www.varrstoen.com/product-category/es-series/

Here's a 3rd gen GS with Varrstoen ES1's

Thank you so much for steering me to these. It's the right style, the only difference is I would like to somehow have the centers in a bronze or copper color