GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

my first pics on here.... what u guys think??

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-12, 08:28 AM
lexsane
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it is a good look. definitely unique. did you wrap the roof or paint? shark fin looks good keep it.

08 IS-F red
Old 06-20-12, 01:42 PM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
im surprised thats GFM. makes me sad that i got rid of my GFM
Yeh man.. what u get rid of it for?? I love this color bro...i wanted white originally but im so.glad i got a GFM if i woulda got white i woulda regreted it with my life lol
Old 06-20-12, 01:46 PM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by lexsane
it is a good look. definitely unique. did you wrap the roof or paint? shark fin looks good keep it.

08 IS-F red
Thanks man... And nl i painted it jetblack for the panoramic glass look... Love that look and unfortunately 3gs dnt come stock that way. so i went my route and painted it... I love the way it turned out
Old 06-20-12, 09:03 PM
lexsane
Pole Position

i wrapped my IS-F with the 3m 1080 black carbon fiber for the panoroof look..I wanted to be able to take it off if i had too..the paint looks sick tho..you do any engine mods?
Old 06-20-12, 10:46 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

I like your style! moar pics!
Old 06-21-12, 12:11 AM
kuWuPt
Advanced

Received 91 Likes on 44 Posts

Like the look. What are your wheel specs?
Old 06-21-12, 12:26 AM
tucker21
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if someone just told me they were putting gold rims on a car i'd be like ewwww as i've never seen gold rims on a car that i thought looked good.

however you managed to make it look realllllly nice congrats man car looks really sick, def post up some moar pics when you get a chance.

as for the shark fin i personally think the car would look great with or without it so not really a big deal either way.

i'm really glad someone else said they thought the car looked sliver as i was afraid my eyes had really gone to ****.

anyways welcome to the club and congrats on a really good looking car.
Old 06-21-12, 06:00 AM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by lexsane
i wrapped my IS-F with the 3m 1080 black carbon fiber for the panoroof look..I wanted to be able to take it off if i had too..the paint looks sick tho..you do any engine mods?

Yeh i considered wrapping but was afraid i wouldnt get the look i wanted after seeing 2 cars wrapped...so i just painted it... N my painter matches thr GFM color EXACT... So i figured i had nothing to loose in case i got tired of the black which i kno i wont lol... But na man, no engine mods... Im scared to mess around with the engine... I have that "if it came like that im sure its supposed to be like that" mindset... so im scared to do anythig to it... The only thing i have left to do to it
Is the exhaust... N i actually want ur exhaust and intake but lexus is quoting me 2k... Thats outta the range im willing to pay, therefore im gonna go with the tanabe medallion... It seems to be the one everyone goes for on here so im sure its good...i dont kno **** about mechanics in cars, i just want a more agressive sound, idealy like ur car sounds stock.
Old 06-21-12, 06:04 AM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
I like your style! moar pics!

Thannks alot!! After seeing all he good feedback on here im veeerry eager to get my shoot done... this was just a little teaser as they call it here on CL lol... Ima try to get the shoot within these next two weeks.. so stay tuned.. thanks again
Old 06-21-12, 06:05 AM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by kuWuPt
Like the look. What are your wheel specs?
Thanks.... Specs are
Lexani lss-8
20/8.5 +38
20/10 +45
Old 06-21-12, 10:25 AM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by tucker21
if someone just told me they were putting gold rims on a car i'd be like ewwww as i've never seen gold rims on a car that i thought looked good.

however you managed to make it look realllllly nice congrats man car looks really sick, def post up some moar pics when you get a chance.

as for the shark fin i personally think the car would look great with or without it so not really a big deal either way.

i'm really glad someone else said they thought the car looked sliver as i was afraid my eyes had really gone to ****.

anyways welcome to the club and congrats on a really good looking car.

Thanks man... I like the good feedback like i mentioned to everyone else... As far as the gold... Yeh i always said the same although ive seen gold on plenty hondas in my area, but its more of a bronze color... I didnt want that, i wanted somethin diff so i went with GOLD GOLD lol... I was debating either that or a copper color.. i really like copper but i went with gold instead.
N yeh the pic does make the car look silver which sux cuz the best thing bout my car IMO is the GFM paint color....

Anyways thatnks man... Ive been on here for a ltl while but first time i post pics..i still dont kno how to use this whole forum thing too much considering its the first time im on one... Ull see me on here a ltl more now hopefully ... Ill def get that shoot done asap...
Thanks again
Old 06-21-12, 10:47 AM
RockinLex
Driver School Candidate

You are STYLIN' my man!
Old 06-21-12, 08:22 PM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by RockinLex
You are STYLIN' my man!
Thanks ma man
Old 06-21-12, 08:37 PM
1SLOGS
Pole Position

Looks clean man!!! Whats the lip kit you have on the car if you dont mind me asking?
Old 06-21-12, 09:40 PM
cubabarber
Driver

Originally Posted by 1SLOGS
Looks clean man!!! Whats the lip kit you have on the car if you dont mind me asking?
When i mentioned i was diff i wasnt playin around lol... Sometimes mixing and matching is a good thing... There was no FULL kit i liked so all three lips are diff. Brands... I liked diff lips from diff brands so i chose em diff and made em flow togther

Backlip is
http://www.grounddynamics.com/product-p/ra06lgsw.htm

Sideskirts are
http://www.grounddynamics.com/VIP-Side-Skirts-p/06-07lgsvipss.htm

And my front lip is a "jdm" one i found on ebay simply because none of the other lips ive seen i like... they mainly keep the round look that the car has originally
and i wanted to give it an edge so i went with the one i found on ebay i liked. Although u cant see it but in the pics im puttin up soon u will

It ended up flowing together and looks like it was one kit opposed to three diff ones

Quick Reply: my first pics on here.... what u guys think??