GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Updated Pictures of my GS350

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-08, 10:18 AM
ReyRey305
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn dude, your car looks 100 times better than your signature pic... Now i can see all the nice detail on your car ! That kit is sick, I have only seen it on a black car which I couldn't really tell what the kit looks like...

Is that kit poly-urethane or Fiberglass ?
Old 07-16-08, 04:58 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ReyRey305
damn dude, your car looks 100 times better than your signature pic... Now i can see all the nice detail on your car ! That kit is sick, I have only seen it on a black car which I couldn't really tell what the kit looks like...

Is that kit poly-urethane or Fiberglass ?
Yeah, I don't know why most companies always use a black car to showcase their products, but it took my a while before I made my final decision. The kit is made of fiberglass, or a form of fiberglass. Its really flexible.
Old 07-17-08, 11:39 AM
Mister T
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Stunning!

Your GS looks great!

JDM visors are soo sleek, I need some already!
Old 07-17-08, 09:36 PM
soakgame
Lead Lap

that is damn sexy.. =O
Old 07-17-08, 10:59 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Smokin350
Your GS looks great!

JDM visors are soo sleek, I need some already!
I think someone at the dealership was trying to steal mine or something...

It really sucks when you can't even trust the dealer. I dropped my car off the other day to get its 1st oil change and I get a call from the dealership. Its some youngbuck calling me and asking me where I got my kit from and so on. In my head I'm like "ok, wtf... using a business line for private use." keep in mind i see this as being VERY unprofessional, not the fault of lexus but of the person that called. Anyways back to the story, I go and open my door and I hear a snap... its not the visor. lol, its a seal on the door. Looks like they pulled it out to see how the visors were attached. I should have gone back and complained but my service manager is the best, she would have cracked someone's head for it. lol
Old 07-18-08, 06:42 PM
GS 2NDWFE
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ek9vboi
I think someone at the dealership was trying to steal mine or something...

It really sucks when you can't even trust the dealer. I dropped my car off the other day to get its 1st oil change and I get a call from the dealership. Its some youngbuck calling me and asking me where I got my kit from and so on. In my head I'm like "ok, wtf... using a business line for private use." keep in mind i see this as being VERY unprofessional, not the fault of lexus but of the person that called. Anyways back to the story, I go and open my door and I hear a snap... its not the visor. lol, its a seal on the door. Looks like they pulled it out to see how the visors were attached. I should have gone back and complained but my service manager is the best, she would have cracked someone's head for it. lol
LOL...Small World. That guy at the dealer that called you was asking you what kit you had, as he was doing it for me. I saw your car at Lexus at PP and I said wow...I looks nice. So I asked the guy moving your car to service if he knew the owner. He said yeah and he would try to call you. And he did. That's all. I needed to know the name of the kit. I just bought a 08 GS and want to put a kit on it. Your kit looks the cleanest I've seen.

Truly looks awesome in person. Ad photos dont really help it as much . He called you for me to ask you...that's all. He must have called you from his office phone doing me a favor.

If you can, tell me where did you get it from and who put it on for you. I'm in the Davie area and would love to swap info. Your car looks awesome...Silver is the best...just like mine.

Thanks,
John

PM me if you like.
Old 07-18-08, 08:15 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow! I really like the Prussian Blue kit. it doesnt look that good on their website. PM me the cost if u dont mind?
Old 07-18-08, 08:38 PM
likwid8
Pole Position

Great looking pics.
Old 07-18-08, 09:42 PM
Khankn32
Driver

Default -

As Always !!! I'll post mine soon as I get em
Old 07-18-08, 10:50 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GS 2NDWFE
LOL...Small World. That guy at the dealer that called you was asking you what kit you had, as he was doing it for me. I saw your car at Lexus at PP and I said wow...I looks nice. So I asked the guy moving your car to service if he knew the owner. He said yeah and he would try to call you. And he did. That's all. I needed to know the name of the kit. I just bought a 08 GS and want to put a kit on it. Your kit looks the cleanest I've seen.

Truly looks awesome in person. Ad photos dont really help it as much . He called you for me to ask you...that's all. He must have called you from his office phone doing me a favor.

If you can, tell me where did you get it from and who put it on for you. I'm in the Davie area and would love to swap info. Your car looks awesome...Silver is the best...just like mine.

Thanks,
John

PM me if you like.
Small world after all, I saw you pull in as I was leaving. lol
You got PM.

Originally Posted by B.Diddy
Wow! I really like the Prussian Blue kit. it doesnt look that good on their website. PM me the cost if u dont mind?
I'll send you a PM in a second.
Old 07-19-08, 01:56 PM
brownz
Driver

nice whip...gotta love the prussian blue kit. Great fitment, front and sides are bolt ons...
Old 07-19-08, 01:58 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn that's nice
Old 07-20-08, 06:33 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Damn i luv this GS... Nice work..
Old 07-20-08, 07:44 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

Car looks stunning!
Old 09-15-08, 03:56 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I know it's an old thread but I've been looking at kits and wanted to repeat my props for the ride.

The Prussian Blue is starting to emerge as the favorite.

Quick Reply: Updated Pictures of my GS350