GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

just curious on what everyone thinks.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-06, 07:23 AM
oneeyejack
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that looks pretty nasty but hey, whatever floats your boat. <- my opinion cuz you asked.
Old 06-14-06, 07:48 AM
smuv gs3
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by knicker
i do take offense didnt your mother tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all????? Its kind of funny to me.....every were I go people tell me the car looks amazing.....execpt for other lexus owners......is their a bunch of haiters in here?????????? If you would like vikingking I can help you mod your car so its looks nice....if you would like pm me and I will help you get noticed a bit....
I love it looks damn good to me and Im 39 I plan on buying a 3rd gen in sept my current gs has 20in wheels hell Ive had 2 different sets of twenties in the past two years on my gs so Im giving the car to my daughter and I plan on going 22 on the 3rd gen, looks delicious on the gs cause not every car can rock some double -deuces kinda like a fat chick wearing a thong .Some like it urban and some like it euro
Old 06-14-06, 08:32 AM
NYlexus
Lead Lap

Nice color....not fan of the rims ...too big-in-your-face kinda look. I like the 5 spoke subtle style but thats just an opinion. Enjoy your car and keep modding. One thing you will learn here in CL is that people DO have opinions here not neccessarily matching yours.
Old 06-14-06, 08:43 AM
nardeezy
Lead Lap

It's not my style but if you like it then it's all good!
Old 06-14-06, 09:29 AM
Eternity3G
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

knicker,

Honestly, it doesn't matter what others think, especially after you've done it all already. If you are happy, than you've achieved your goal. People here will give their honest opinion since it was asked for and that is a repectable thing. I'd rather ppl dog my style than lie so I know what the general population thinks. Don't take offense to it. There are going to be others that share the same style as you as well and they will compliment your mods. Congrats on the car and just drive it like it's the hottest ~ish out there. That's all that honestly matters.
Old 06-14-06, 10:41 AM
knicker
Pole Position

The reason I asked is to see what typical lexus owners like this is my first lexus that I have owned and I will own many more in my life time. The car is absolutely amazing in my opinion. And again if people dont like the 22's and the grills hey thats their opinion.....When I bought the car I was going to put 20's on it but then i found out that you could put 22's on these cars. I pesonally have never seen another gs on 22's driving in my neighborhood. And again its the eye of the beholder......the car is exactly what I was looking for and what I was looking to accomplish. The only other mod I can really think of is those smoked tail lights.......anybody know were I can pick them up? and thanks for everyone checking it out.
Old 06-14-06, 10:44 AM
knicker
Pole Position

Default thats right!!!!!

Originally Posted by smuv gs3
I love it looks damn good to me and Im 39 I plan on buying a 3rd gen in sept my current gs has 20in wheels hell Ive had 2 different sets of twenties in the past two years on my gs so Im giving the car to my daughter and I plan on going 22 on the 3rd gen, looks delicious on the gs cause not every car can rock some double -deuces kinda like a fat chick wearing a thong .Some like it urban and some like it euro

I love it at least one other guy on here who likes the big wheels........good taste my man! Its funny when I debating about the 22's I was a little worried about how the car was going to ride but it ended up being fantastic!!!!!! the only thing is speed bumps and pot holes....i dont know were you are located but in souther california the roads arent exactly nice.....so be careful....im sure it will work.....and what a nice guy your daughter is stoked!!!!! tell her I said take care of that lexus she getting!
Old 06-14-06, 10:47 AM
SGT
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The only other mod I can really think of is those smoked tail lights.......anybody know were I can pick them up?
http://www.stickercity.com - middle of page
Old 06-14-06, 11:30 AM
knicker
Pole Position

thanks bro
Old 06-14-06, 02:13 PM
knicker
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JJG430
coming from someone who probably will never own a car like this. I LOVE IT KEEP SHINING!!! You will get twice the attention and girls then these losers who have carbon hoods, silver wheels, and farting exhausts. No matter how they put it they can't step up. They sugar coat silver with machined and ugly painted grill and hood with carbon fiber. KEEP STUNTIN!!!

here we go....there are some people with a bit of style on this website...... ......and thanks bro I appreciate it!
Old 06-14-06, 02:15 PM
knicker
Pole Position

just one more question for all you guys that dont like lets see some pics of your rides? after all the ish that I have heard nobody has stepped up to show me up......
Old 06-14-06, 02:56 PM
jwa
Pole Position

just one more question for all you guys that dont like lets see some pics of your rides? after all the ish that I have heard nobody has stepped up to show me up......
I think stock looks bettter than anythng that's modded, but that just my opinion. Just have faith that it's your car, and what others think doesn't matter. The handicap of youth is that you spend too much time trying to impress your comrades.
Old 06-14-06, 03:18 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

I wouldn't go their bro... Just browse the GS gallery.
Old 06-14-06, 03:48 PM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LXOGOOD
I wouldn't go their bro... Just browse the GS gallery.
No kidding
Old 06-14-06, 04:26 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Knicker, Club Lexus is about community - not competition. I'm going to close this thread now because of your statement above and the insults / challenges coming from you and from others.

"Style" is very subjective and many here have encouraged you to mod your car to your personal taste even though they don't like what you've shown them, yet you've ignored all those posts.

Vikingking, you've been warned in the past for insulting other members. Take a week off for your racist stereotype comment.