GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

New Body Kit from Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-06, 02:44 PM
IE_Dave
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Body Kit from Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts

I was over at Carson and checked out the new body kit from Carson guys. It is going to be the best kit for the GS yet. Not too aggressive and has fantastic lines which flow from the stock lines. Steve and Luis really did their homework on this one.
Old 03-06-06, 04:08 PM
S L I C K
Lead Lap

This thread is worthless without pics.
Old 03-06-06, 04:09 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by IE_Dave
I was over at Carson and checked out the new body kit from Carson guys. It is going to be the best kit for the GS yet. Not too aggressive and has fantastic lines which flow from the stock lines. Steve and Luis really did their homework on this one.
I can't wait to see it!
Old 03-06-06, 04:17 PM
HotShotEng
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Any idea when this will be available?
Old 03-06-06, 06:23 PM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S L I C K
This thread is worthless without pics.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
I have an update for everyone, we finally have pricing set for our kit and can be seen here

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=2106

Don't worry, those will follow up pretty soon. We have been keeping some of the info to ourselves until we get some good pics of the parts before and after paint. Then we will get pics of the kit on a car. We have a silver one already lined up, and should be going into the body shop this week. We have completed the test and fit stage and are ready to paint. As soon as it is done, I will personally get some good shots for you guys. I promise it won't disappoint , just give us a few more days. I think after it's finished there will be a whole lot more in here, with a little bit of

EDIT EDIT EDIT UPDATE
Guys we finally took some pictures of our kit and put it up on the site. Here are the first pics for now, but I will be posting up some full size high res pics as soon as I get the ok.

Our newly developed CarsonTuned GS Aero kit is here!! This kit was designed by CarsonTuned and made in Japan by a major OEM supplier to assure quality and fitment, made for the US market.

We wanted something with flowing lines, separating the GS apart from all the others, appealing to the enthusiast and retaining the classic Lexus appeal.

Aero kit consists of:

Front lower lip-Polyurethane

Side skirts-FRP

Rear lower lip-Polyurethane

$1799.00

Optional items you can add:

Front grille-FRP-$379.00

Roof spoiler-Polyurethane-$239.00

Rear spoiler-FRP-$379.00

If you purchase individual Aero kit pieces

Front lower lip-Polyurethane-$599.00

Side skirts-FRP-$899.00

Rear lower lip-Polyurethane-$599.00

Last edited by Carson-Lex; 03-30-06 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-06-06, 07:42 PM
JKashat
Lead Lap

Luis,
If you post pics of this kit before my OEM Lexus Japan Aero Kit arrives and I like it more, can I get it instead???
Old 03-06-06, 08:14 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Woo hoo I can't wait.

Steve, Luis, what about mine? hehe.
Old 03-07-06, 11:14 AM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Can't wait for the pics. Hope the price is right also
Old 03-07-06, 11:17 AM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Nice sounds good. Can't wait for the official unvieling.
Old 03-07-06, 12:37 PM
S L I C K
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Don't worry, those will follow up pretty soon. We have been keeping some of the info to ourselves until we get some good pics of the parts before and after paint. Then we will get pics of the kit on a car. We have a silver one already lined up, and should be going into the body shop this week. We have completed the test and fit stage and are ready to paint. As soon as it is done, I will personally get some good shots for you guys. I promise it won't disappoint , just give us a few more days. I think after it's finished there will be a whole lot more in here, with a little bit of
Awesome! Oh yeah, we need some more cow-bell.
Old 03-07-06, 07:27 PM
thenod
Driver

Hi. I am already on your email list when the kit is ready for sale but I haven't gotten my Neiman Marcus Edition GS 450h yet. Will you be able to match the special "crystalline ice" paint? If my car arrives in April or May, GOD WILLING, I'd like to immediately have the job done by you guys. Please let me know if you'll be able to get the matching paint. I'm prepared to put a deposit if you'd like. Thanks!
Old 03-08-06, 09:08 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Thank you Dave

Originally Posted by thenod
Hi. I am already on your email list when the kit is ready for sale but I haven't gotten my Neiman Marcus Edition GS 450h yet. Will you be able to match the special "crystalline ice" paint? If my car arrives in April or May, GOD WILLING, I'd like to immediately have the job done by you guys. Please let me know if you'll be able to get the matching paint. I'm prepared to put a deposit if you'd like. Thanks!
Yes we can color match it at our body shop, there doing the paint and install on our first kit and will end up doing many more I predict, they have one of the best painters in town! No need to leave a deposit, I'm hoping to have pictures up within the next 2 weeks and you can see it yourself
Old 03-08-06, 10:14 PM
thenod
Driver

I'm glad that you'll be able to match the paint. I was afraid that the Neiman Marcus Edition paint might be hard to get ahold of at the beginning since they're only making 75 of them. How long will the whole process take? The moment the car is ready for me in Oakland, I'd like to drive it down to you and have it done immediately so in order for me to plan things right, I need to know how long I'll need to leave the car with you. Thanks and I look forward to having my car done by you!

By the way, I checked out your site and WOW!!!!!
Old 03-09-06, 11:01 AM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by thenod
The moment the car is ready for me in Oakland, I'd like to drive it down to you and have it done immediately so in order for me to plan things right, I need to know how long I'll need to leave the car with you.
Congrats on the purchase. You may consider getting a clear bra or some other form of protection before you make the drive to Carson. I-5 will not be kind to your front bumper.
Old 03-09-06, 07:48 PM
thenod
Driver

Thanks for the congrats! Does the dealer offer it or do I have to find a place? I here 3M sucks. Any suggestions.

Quick Reply: New Body Kit from Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts