GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

GS430 and GS350 brochure in Japanese

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-05, 06:52 PM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation GS430 and GS350 brochure in Japanese

Since I now own the all-new IS350, I have no need for the GS brochure. You've seen pics posted of the brochure from Japan.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187605
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187530

The main brochure and the dealer option brochure...all in colour, all in Japanese, nearly 80 pages. I asked my friend to show me how to get brochures off lexus.jp and he said don't bother, I'll call my friend in Japan to send over a few back to the US.

I have one set left. First person to post here who wants it, will get it for free. All that I ask is you are a current owner of one of the GS vehicles or the US equivalent. Must post only and then be willing to PM your mailing address.

Last edited by kensteele; 11-18-05 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-18-05, 07:14 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by kensteele
Since I now own the all-new IS350, I have no need for the GS brochure. You've seen pics posted of the brochure from Japan.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187605
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=187530

The main brochure and the dealer option brochure...all in colour, all in Japanese, nearly 80 pages. I asked my friend to show me how to get brochures off lexus.jp and he said don't bother, I'll call my friend in Japan to send over a few back to the US.

I have one set left. First person to post here who wants it, will get it for free. All that I ask is you are a current owner of one of the GS vehicles or the US equivalent. Must post only and then be willing to PM your mailing address.

That is a very generous offer and we appreciate it.
Old 11-19-05, 12:05 AM
webhed
Pole Position

I'll take it please. PM'd you.
Old 11-19-05, 06:43 AM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by webhed
I'll take it please. PM'd you.
You got it. Send me your address and the brochure is on the way.
Old 11-20-05, 11:09 AM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Here are a few selected pics from the brochure, sorry about the poor quality.

Old 11-20-05, 11:10 AM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Old 11-20-05, 12:06 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts

Lexus sooo needs to introduce the G-book here. That thing is awsome. And that remote with the screen is rather interesting as well. Wonder why we dont get that either.
Old 11-20-05, 06:01 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thx for the pics!!!
Old 05-01-06, 12:04 AM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

just got back from japan, have another brochure...first person who can pm their address to me gets it!
Old 05-01-06, 04:29 AM
GFC350
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll take it. PM sent. Thanks
Old 05-01-06, 11:21 AM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GFC350
I'll take it. PM sent. Thanks
You got it.
Old 05-01-06, 08:11 PM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

hello sc430/gsxxx owners, recently came back from japan visiting the lexus dealership in kyoto and they gave me a bag of goodies (i keep the is350 stuff ) but i have ONE cool item to give away, you've probably already seen it or read it or know about it, it's probably available on the web or at your local dealership maybe, whatever etc. so not a biggie nothing new but i don't own the sc430/gsxxx, so check back here this thread/forum sometime during the week (during the middle of the day) for details on this tiny item those who like to collect original branded stuff.

{same posted in sc forum}
Old 05-02-06, 06:57 AM
SGT
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kensteele
hello sc430/gsxxx owners, recently came back from japan visiting the lexus dealership in kyoto and they gave me a bag of goodies (i keep the is350 stuff ) but i have ONE cool item to give away, you've probably already seen it or read it or know about it, it's probably available on the web or at your local dealership maybe, whatever etc. so not a biggie nothing new but i don't own the sc430/gsxxx, so check back here this thread/forum sometime during the week (during the middle of the day) for details on this tiny item those who like to collect original branded stuff.

{same posted in sc forum}
3GS owner here.. I'm interested in whatever it is.
Old 05-04-06, 10:51 AM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

Recently visited a Lexus dealership in Japan and they gave me a goodie bag for my IS.

I also received a GS430/GS350/SC430 Promotion DVD in a nice presentation sleeve and carrier. It contains a couple of short videos which you've probably already seen online some place but the footage is very nice and vivid DVD quality and the audio is sweet. Also there is an interactive menu containing features and specification; everything including the captions is in Japanese. The DVD is Region 2 so you'll need to have a special or region-free DVD player.

I only have the IS350 so I don't need this particular DVD. If you would like it, please send me a PM, first PM I get in my Inbox will get the Promotional DVD plus a small Lexus-branded notepad....all for free. You need to be willing to send me your mailing address and all that I ask is you currently own one of these [newer] models.

The DVD is nothing huge, you can probably find them some place online like ebay or wherever but I thought I would give it away to someone at CL (my favourite online forum) as a collector's item.
Old 05-04-06, 11:44 AM
kensteele
Lexus Champion

SGT was the first one.

That's all I have for now, when I go back to Japan/Korea, I'll try to pickup more stuff. Thanks everyone.

Quick Reply: GS430 and GS350 brochure in Japanese