GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

** OEM Lexus JDM Parts from Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts **

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-05, 09:37 AM
SGT
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JKashat
Yes, I sure did. Still waiting to see if the remote starter will work on US version 3GS's, pictures of the 3 different versions of the Lip Spoiler, and pictures of the TTE grille. And, maybe the TTE springs. Then, I will start on the performance modifications... I want my GS 430 to be a Lexus version of a BMW M5.
Nice, I'm particularly interested in the illuminated door sills and how easy they would be to install. Let us know.
Old 12-30-05, 03:45 PM
4thone
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, I sure did. Still waiting to see if the remote starter will work on US version 3GS's, pictures of the 3 different versions of the Lip Spoiler, and pictures of the TTE grille. And, maybe the TTE springs. Then, I will start on the performance modifications... I want my GS 430 to be a Lexus version of a BMW M5.
Well you sure have a good start.Keep us posted on the installs,with pics please...
Old 01-02-06, 09:13 AM
LexFather

Hey guys, so far I have ordered the Lexus Japan Aero Kit, the door trim pieces, the illuminated door sills, and the HID/LED fog lights. Can't Wait!!!
Old 01-07-06, 04:50 PM
MatadorIS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GS4fun
Really really cold these days.....sure could use that remote start. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell us more.
I'm waiting to hear if the remote start works too. Please someone try it!
Old 01-09-06, 09:40 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Remote start

Well since I last posted I have not recieved any offers on the remote start. We wanted to offer the part to a local customer at cost, plus we would pay to do the installation. The only reason no one has stepped up to the offer is because if it does not work there is no return on the item. So the offer is still out there, if anyone would like to order the part at cost and have us do the installation let me know. I wish I had a Lexus, I would have tried it myself.
Old 01-14-06, 01:28 PM
JKashat
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Well since I last posted I have not recieved any offers on the remote start. We wanted to offer the part to a local customer at cost, plus we would pay to do the installation. The only reason no one has stepped up to the offer is because if it does not work there is no return on the item. So the offer is still out there, if anyone would like to order the part at cost and have us do the installation let me know. I wish I had a Lexus, I would have tried it myself.
I'm not local, but let me know depending on the cost, you mind have your test subject... PM me.
Old 01-23-06, 08:45 AM
blue06gs
Driver

Hello all, i was just wondering if anyone knew where i can get a set of clear marker lights like the one in the pics....thx.
Attached Thumbnails ** OEM Lexus JDM Parts from Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts **-0174.jpg  
Old 01-24-06, 06:08 AM
angelslex
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Luis Can you find out if the part from the remote start of the Lexus GS3 or GS430 is the same from the Avalon? Cause Im doing the Avalons here in LI,NY like crazy. I have done about 20 of them from the toyota remote start. If the part is the same it w'll work. in that case my CL memebers I have a great price for you guys. P.S The remote start works with the factory remote only.
Old 01-27-06, 07:18 AM
JKashat
Lead Lap

Default Exciting News!

Hello everyone, I have exciting news. I received 2 calls this week from Luis. The 1st was earlier this week letting me know that my illuminated door sills arrived at Carson Toyota/Lexus, and if I wanted them shipped to me 1st or if I wanted to wait for the rest of the parts that I ordered to arrive and ship them all at once. Off Course, I told Luis send them out so that I could do the install and post pictures here on CL.

The other was last night from Luis letting me know that the HID/LED fog lights had also arrived and that he was going to check the contents for damage and send them out to me as well. How exciting!!!

The only items I am still waiting for now are the Lexus OEM Japan Aero kit and the door guards. I'm guessing that these will take a little longer because the boxes are probably so big. But, I can't wait!!!

I am still waiting for Luis to get more info. on the Lexus remote starter, the Aero Lip Spoiler, and any other cool stuff that I may be interested in for my '06 GS 430.

I will be sure to post pics of the parts as well as pics of the install in the near future after the parts start to arrive at my door.

Last edited by JKashat; 01-27-06 at 07:23 AM.
Old 01-27-06, 06:19 PM
marshmallo
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello everyone, I have exciting news. I received 2 calls this week from Luis. The 1st was earlier this week letting me know that my illuminated door sills arrived at Carson Toyota/Lexus, and if I wanted them shipped to me 1st or if I wanted to wait for the rest of the parts that I ordered to arrive and ship them all at once. Off Course, I told Luis send them out so that I could do the install and post pictures here on CL.

The other was last night from Luis letting me know that the HID/LED fog lights had also arrived and that he was going to check the contents for damage and send them out to me as well. How exciting!!!

The only items I am still waiting for now are the Lexus OEM Japan Aero kit and the door guards. I'm guessing that these will take a little longer because the boxes are probably so big. But, I can't wait!!!

I am still waiting for Luis to get more info. on the Lexus remote starter, the Aero Lip Spoiler, and any other cool stuff that I may be interested in for my '06 GS 430.

I will be sure to post pics of the parts as well as pics of the install in the near future after the parts start to arrive at my door.
I look forward to seeing real pictures of that aero kit!
Old 02-26-06, 10:05 PM
JKashat
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
OK guys here is what we have so far. Keep in mind we are still getting more prices in, these are just what we have confirmed so far.

LIGHTED SILL PLATES (SET OF TWO)- $500.00

CONSOLE TRAY-$165.00

INTERIOR HANGER-$120.00

CLEAN BOX-$285.00

INPANEL BOX-$185.00

FRONT SHADE-$185.00

PLASTIC TRUNK TRAY-$350.00

PREMIUM ASHTRAY-$145.00

TRUNK MAT-$220.00

AERO KIT-$2250.00

SIDE VISOR-$320.00

LICENSE FRAME PALTES-$180.00

HID FOG LIGHTS-$1399.00 Real factory HID's for your fogs

HEADLAMP LED-$320.00

DOOR EDGE GUARD-$125.00

MUD GUARD-$240.00

REMOTE START-$850.00 still waiting to see if it will be compatible with US market Lexus.

Also for the month of December we will be offering free shipping on all these items
What exactly is the HEADLAMP LED-$320.00?
Old 03-02-06, 06:41 PM
GrdnRxR
Intermediate

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
Default mud guards

Hi,

Has anyone picked up the mud guards? Pictures?

Thanks

Steve
Old 03-04-06, 10:08 PM
GSKING430
Driver

Hey that Lex a few pics up are those 22's?????????
Old 03-04-06, 10:09 PM
GSKING430
Driver

Oh and what kind of rims are they. If you know please PM me I will buy those tomorrow
Old 03-05-06, 07:21 AM
JKashat
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSKING430
Hey that Lex a few pics up are those 22's?????????
Those are Work Rezax Universal Forged in 20 inch, not 22. The car is just slammed. Contact D2 about the wheels. I was interested in them myself a few months ago, but little info was available about them at that time.

Quick Reply: ** OEM Lexus JDM Parts from Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts **