GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

WORK'ed 3GS

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-05, 09:57 PM
Benzoboi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WORK'ed 3GS (UPDATED PICS PG.3)

Hey guys. I ordered my wheels a lil while back and I finally got the call last nite that they got in!~! I am going to head down on Wednesday to get them put on. I'll post pics as soon as I can!~! I can't wait!~! The wheels are obviously WORK wheels as the title says. Which model....guess

The wheels are a 19x8.5F and a 19x10R.

Last edited by Benzoboi; 10-12-05 at 10:53 PM.
Old 09-30-05, 10:05 PM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

There's too many Work wheels, but if I have to make a guess, it would either be the VS or Euroline series.

These Euroline SL's look good!
Old 09-30-05, 10:20 PM
Benzoboi
Pole Position

You're right that there are way too many WORK wheels, but this is my first "JDM" build up. Coming from the euro side where I work with HRE, Kinesis and such, I have always wanted to try WORK wheels out. Better then doing VOLK's on the 3GS, right?
Old 09-30-05, 10:21 PM
Benzoboi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by V8_Aristo
There's too many Work wheels, but if I have to make a guess, it would either be the VS or Euroline series.

These Euroline SL's look good!
Foofighter on this forum is gettin those wheels on his 3GS I think. I wonder if he got his wheels yet? We suppose to have a lil photoshoot sometime soon...
Old 09-30-05, 10:42 PM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Originally Posted by Benzoboi
Foofighter on this forum is gettin those wheels on his 3GS I think. I wonder if he got his wheels yet? We suppose to have a lil photoshoot sometime soon...
Yeah, I talked to him and he said his wheels should be coming in very soon. I've always liked SSR and Work wheels over Volks or Racing Harts.
Old 09-30-05, 11:18 PM
foofighter
Lexus Test Driver

sun dont tease us! get those pics up ASAP! please dont say you got work SL you know where to post up when u get them on

V8 aristo is right, they're due in "within the next week or so"; which reminds me, i have to order my tires and get them over to SPP so they can have them mounted for me
Old 09-30-05, 11:42 PM
Benzoboi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by foofighter
sun dont tease us! get those pics up ASAP! please dont say you got work SL you know where to post up when u get them on

V8 aristo is right, they're due in "within the next week or so"; which reminds me, i have to order my tires and get them over to SPP so they can have them mounted for me
Shoot me a pm as soon as you get the wheels on the car. We'll get together and have a lil photoshoot
Old 10-01-05, 02:12 AM
LexFather

Hey guys. I ordered my wheels a lil while back and I finally got the call last nite that they got in!~! I am going to head down on Wednesday to get them put on. I'll post pics as soon as I can!~! I can't wait!~! The wheels are obviously WORK wheels as the title says. Which model....guess

The wheels are a 19x8.5F and a 19x10R.

THank God. Please post pics of some REAL wheels on a 3GS. I am highly disapointed in some of the pics I've seen recently, even with all the help we have provided thus far.

If you don't wear payless shoes with your suit, don't put payless wheels on your GS.
Old 10-01-05, 05:13 AM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

benzoboi,

haha i know this is totally off the subject...but i seen your car in the mbworld.org...and after looking at your e55...holy crap man! *feel off chair* you have very good tastes

cody
Old 10-01-05, 07:02 AM
GS4_LEX
Driver School Candidate

Default Howdy

1SICKLEX - It's been a long time since we last chit chatted. I drove by you a couple of times near Cobb Parkway. I had the 2003 GS430 White with 20" LSportline 2 Wheels and lowered - with a couple of other goodies no one ever got to see.

I had project cars since then and now I am back to either a White/NAV/Ash Interior or Black/NAV/Ash interior. I am debating over which one. I owned two White ones and now its back to decision time again. I have had three silver cars since and really like silver. I like the new silver this year. They finally got it right this time with the silver.

What do you guys thing. I like the Euroline Wheels as well. I had Tein Coilovers on the last GS's but I hated the fact that I could not pull the toe in to get the alignment and tires from wearing on the inside. It was so bad I just sold them and got cars that didn't have that problem.

Anyone looking for a extra clean M3 E46 Convertible?

I like the Rando body kits - when will that be out?

Did you get yourself a new GS3 as well? I see that it says that you did.

If they have my car available today - I might pick it up

Decisions - Decisions - Decisions.

I noticed that Derrick from D2Sport sponsers here. He and I have spoken on occasion about wheels for my M3.

Well I might be back soon to this forum( I am already back ) but with new car in tow.

Take care. V8 Aristo - if that is your car - SCHWEEET!
Old 10-01-05, 08:59 AM
foofighter
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by GS4_LEX
1SICKLEX - It's been a long time since we last chit chatted. I drove by you a couple of times near Cobb Parkway. I had the 2003 GS430 White with 20" LSportline 2 Wheels and lowered - with a couple of other goodies no one ever got to see.

I had project cars since then and now I am back to either a White/NAV/Ash Interior or Black/NAV/Ash interior. I am debating over which one. I owned two White ones and now its back to decision time again. I have had three silver cars since and really like silver. I like the new silver this year. They finally got it right this time with the silver.

What do you guys thing. I like the Euroline Wheels as well. I had Tein Coilovers on the last GS's but I hated the fact that I could not pull the toe in to get the alignment and tires from wearing on the inside. It was so bad I just sold them and got cars that didn't have that problem.

Anyone looking for a extra clean M3 E46 Convertible?

I like the Rando body kits - when will that be out?

Did you get yourself a new GS3 as well? I see that it says that you did.

If they have my car available today - I might pick it up

Decisions - Decisions - Decisions.

I noticed that Derrick from D2Sport sponsers here. He and I have spoken on occasion about wheels for my M3.

Well I might be back soon to this forum( I am already back ) but with new car in tow.

Take care. V8 Aristo - if that is your car - SCHWEEET!
this is the most blatant threadjack i've seen LOL

sun: no prob man, i'll let you know!

btw here's a PS of what it could look like
Old 10-01-05, 09:39 AM
Benzoboi
Pole Position

Originally Posted by aloha03gs
benzoboi,

haha i know this is totally off the subject...but i seen your car in the mbworld.org...and after looking at your e55...holy crap man! *feel off chair* you have very good tastes

cody
Thanks for the kind words Cody. Do you mind me asking which pics you saw? There are alot of pics of my car at different stages of it's life it's hard to tell what people see and like and what they don't.

My whole look on cars is to try and do things that aren't the norm and try to do something new. That is why I went with WALD instead of brabus, lorinser, or carllson. I'm glad that you like the car.

Last edited by Benzoboi; 10-01-05 at 09:45 AM.
Old 10-01-05, 03:21 PM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the kind words Cody. Do you mind me asking which pics you saw? There are alot of pics of my car at different stages of it's life it's hard to tell what people see and like and what they don't.

My whole look on cars is to try and do things that aren't the norm and try to do something new. That is why I went with WALD instead of brabus, lorinser, or carllson. I'm glad that you like the car.

I just love how everything blends soo well with the car.... do you have any more high resolution pics? yours and vic's car are my favorite e55 in the whole forum.
Old 10-01-05, 04:59 PM
Benzoboi
Pole Position

Wow...there are alot of W211 E-classes on the mbworld forum but to be a one of the favorites on the board is pretty crazy...Thanks!~! I am plannin on takin some high res pics of my car along with my brother's and also the GS when it's done. I need to send pics of my car along with my brother's to certain people because we are running the same wheels. I'll post them up here when I get them done.

Again thanks again for the kind words...

Last edited by Benzoboi; 10-01-05 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-02-05, 02:49 AM
Sup
Driver

VS-XX

buahaha... saw your post on E46Fanatics.

Quick Reply: WORK'ed 3GS