GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My GS with Stop and Goes

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-03, 08:15 PM
GS4spinnin
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My GS with Stop and Goes

Well tell me what you guys think. They are 20 inch Kronix Virus on Nitto 555's with spintek Spinners.I also have Eibach springs and SRT intake and Greddy EVO exhaust. Any comments appreciated
Attached Thumbnails My GS with Stop and Goes-gs-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by spinaltoad; 12-19-04 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-24-03, 08:51 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,314 Likes on 1,411 Posts

I really like the green color on your GS!

Folks replying to this thread, please be civil and polite.
Old 03-24-03, 08:53 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice.

could you list the companies that are written on the doors? thanks!
Old 03-24-03, 09:01 PM
GS4spinnin
Driver School Candidate

What you guys don't like my Lexus golf *****?
Old 03-24-03, 09:10 PM
cong28
Lead Lap

You ask for opinion, here it goes:

The sticker will look a lot better if it wasn't chrome, maybe a gray color, not sure.
The wheels are not my type of wheels but if you like them, go for it.
Your car would look a lot better if you had a body kit, maybe the Win Racing Kit, that will fit in nicely.
Other then that, nice car other then the chrome stickers.
Old 03-24-03, 09:16 PM
GS4spinnin
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for your opinion as for the chrome stickers mostly a car show point thing they'll probably come off but I like chrome. As for the wheels I love the wheels these wheels on a GS break more necks then you could imagine. I always here people yelling he has stop and GOES or those are spreewells which there not. The rims are great I love to turn heads and the rims do. Once again thanks for your opinion I need more opinions!
Old 03-24-03, 09:25 PM
BananaGS
Tech Guru

are you being sponsor by those companies? Why put their stickers on if you are not getting anything in return? spinning wheels are cool, head turning wheel, definitely, too showy for me, but what ever make you happy.

Personally, I like the clean look, no stickers, a clean luxury car, not another sup' up honda

Last edited by BananaGS; 03-24-03 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-24-03, 09:26 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Default Okay let me say this...

You got the "Bling-Bling" going on at the same time you have what I consider the "rice" thing with your sponsor/company logo's running down the door panel. If you're going to go with the "clean" look then stay with the clean, if you're going the other way then go that route. More or less, you have alot going on with your car. I would get some plexiglass or something that I could put the names of my sponsors/company logo's on it. With the spinners you have, I would take those off the sides and keep it clean. If you're going to run the names on the sides, then get some Silver wheels. Don't get me wrong, LOVE that green and the wheels, but do something else with the names running down the sides. You see I was doing the same thing until a judge from a car show asked me "which way are you going with your car?" Not to say that the judges views are law, but after finally figureing out they meant, I won several shows to include "NOPI". These are just my views, don't take it to heart.
Old 03-24-03, 09:48 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

my opinions. Too ricey. You drive a Lexus, dont make it look like just another Honda in the street.
Old 03-24-03, 09:49 PM
GS4spinnin
Driver School Candidate

Well the whole Rice thing...Sorry I dont' look like everyone elses car on this forum....almost every car looks identical. I'm just saying that I wanted something different the stickers are coming off it was just a points thing for the show. I understand what you mean by go one way or the other but just saying thats too rice is like saying eminem is acting too black right? so lets write a letter and tell eminem that hes acting to black and to lose the baggy enyce pants and get some dockers everyone is not the same

keep the opinions coming!
Old 03-24-03, 10:39 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by GS4spinnin
Well the whole Rice thing...Sorry I dont' look like everyone elses car on this forum....almost every car looks identical. I'm just saying that I wanted something different the stickers are coming off it was just a points thing for the show. I understand what you mean by go one way or the other but just saying thats too rice is like saying eminem is acting too black right? so lets write a letter and tell eminem that hes acting to black and to lose the baggy enyce pants and get some dockers everyone is not the same

keep the opinions coming!
Yes in this case Eminem is acting too black.

If he's asking for opinions then there would be people writing to him telling him that.

As for chrome, hey some chrome wheels look nice.

There are high quality chrome wheels that actually cost what they are worth. Might wanna take a look at some. Check out Work Equips.

As for turning heads, if you like attention then you're definitely getting them. The type of people that turn heads is not exactly the type of people that I would wanna impress. Those people yell at anything shiny. So if you dig it, keep it coming.
Old 03-24-03, 10:52 PM
LEXMATIC
Driver School Candidate

Thumbs up

Car looks mint!
Old 03-24-03, 11:07 PM
GS4spinnin
Driver School Candidate

"There are high quality chrome wheels that actually cost what they are worth. Might wanna take a look at some. Check out Work Equips."

Maybe you should take your own advise juding from your 1980 Tri-spoke rims in your Sig.

But....Everyone is entitled to there opinion.
Old 03-24-03, 11:26 PM
NoRyceGS4
Lexus Test Driver

damn very nice, as soon as those stickers come off like you plan i will be lovin it. RYCE??!?! what are you guys talking about this car is virtually ryceless besides those stickers. i also like the addition of those lexus golf *****. you golfer or just got the *****? spinning wheels are cool too, ladies are impressed mucho, and i dono about you guys but to me impressing the ladies is alot better than impressing guys.

btw how do you like those eibachs? im plannin on gettin a set myself but i dont want to sacrifice the ride too much and i dono how well the stock shocks will handle with my 19's and lowered
Old 03-24-03, 11:50 PM
Erick G
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe you should become friends with NYWIZARD
he will teach you great things about turning heads and barf bags LOL

no need to get nasty with fellow members
those tri spoke wheels are old school unlike knock off spintek's
I dolike the green on the GS

Erick G

Quick Reply: My GS with Stop and Goes