GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

A 2000-2003 RX300 Tan Woodgrain steering wheel brand new for $220

Old 07-21-14, 06:44 AM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A 2000-2003 RX300 Tan Woodgrain steering wheel brand new for $220

So I'm debating if I should pick up this tan burlwood RX300 wheel, brand new never installed, OEM with no air bag. $220. And I have another guy with the airbag for $80. Forget the air bag, is $220 a good to go price? Thx guys
Old 07-21-14, 11:49 AM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 70 Posts

how do you know if it's brand new? have you seen it? I would just search this site to see what they go for. IMO new vs. brand new doesn't matter. There are threads here that lays out how to restore the leather, along with paint to use. Where is this being sold at?
Old 07-21-14, 02:59 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

That's a fair price for a used wheel, they go in the $200 range so $220 new is a good deal. $80 is a steal for the airbag, I'd pick them up at that price no hesitation.
Old 07-21-14, 03:12 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Yea? Okay it's really messed up because last month I purchased a EXTRA CLEAN 02 Rx300 steering wheel, and it took one month of him toying around which I paid $140 for just the wheel, and to make it up to me he was going to include a free airbag, and things took longer and longer until I lost my cool, and I got his number and went crazy on him. Son of a B! When the rat bastard route and refunded my $140 and never replied again. I WAS GOJNF TK HAVE A WHEEL AND BAG! For $140!!!! And he royally screwed me, I swear he used me as a loan officer of $140 for over a month. Than that was it returned My money and wont reply. Yea this wheel is brand new he says never mounted. I purchased it so well see I'm just afraid the airbag isn't going to be new enough to match the wheel lol. Yea there's one on ebay going to $198 and it's beat to hell. I figured a new one was worth another $25... Thanks a lot for your replies guys! Can't WAIT to actually have it in m car it's already been over a month of teasing... That jerk off
Old 07-21-14, 08:19 PM
RXGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 210 Likes on 171 Posts

Be happy he actually refunded your money back
Old 07-22-14, 12:05 AM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 02SDGS
Be happy he actually refunded your money back
What are you talking about? I could have gotten my money back at any time I wanted IF I WANTED to by simply escalating the case on ebay requesting a refund, but on that note, what the hell are you saying "be happy?" Why should I be happy? Because I took part in what we call in today's terminology "A business transaction".... I should have recieved my product rather than a buncha BS lies one being a tornado swept through his town and he was unable to deliver the package, and that was already 20 days into my waiting period. I called the Davenport Police department asking about that and you know what I got? Some cop laughing his A** off of how bogus of a dam story he tried selling me.... So the last thing I should be is happy bro, wanna know why? Because I'm entitled to my money back bud, I'm not privileged to get it back. That's not the way things work, at least not with me. Whether is $10, or $10,000 steal my hard earned money and I'll come after you that I guarantee. It's the principal..... Thanks for your opinion though.
Old 07-22-14, 05:26 AM
RXGS
Lexus Test Driver

Getting mad about it doesn't make it better, what I'm saying is you could have not gotten the money back, like most of these situations end up. In the end, you got your money back and this gives you the opportunity to get a different steering wheel. You move on and get over it....bro.
Old 07-22-14, 05:47 AM
Lutkis
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Getting mad about it doesn't make it better, what I'm saying is you could have not gotten the money back, like most of these situations end up.
[OT] If you buy from eBay you are guaranteed to get your money back. [/OT]

You move on and get over it....
Exactly.
Old 07-22-14, 12:33 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

Bro you don't know half of the story let alone the money the guy costed me in the end because of his BS, which by the way was just what 2 days ago? And I've already got another wheel on it's way, I'd have to say I've moved on bud... But like anyone would be, hell yea I'm frustrated over it, I was toyed with for over 30 days bud lol! Anyone would be in that situation, but yea I am over it, why? Cuzz like you said I got another opportunity and picked up this BN wheel, and hammered the ****** out of him on his feedback... The guy sent me messages laughing at me as if he didn't give two ******ts... So now I laugh with my review... I'm straight bud! Would have been nice to have gotten a clean wheel and bag for $140 but it is what it is, if he reposts it, I'll let y'all know, if you want to take ur chances, may be worth it...
Old 07-22-14, 07:05 PM
RXGS
Lexus Test Driver

How much are wood wheels going for anyways? I got a black wood wheel from an sc430 for only $120, I guess I got lucky as it was the first wheel that came up on ebay.
Old 07-23-14, 06:21 AM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
Bro you don't know half of the story let alone the money the guy costed me in the end because of his BS, which by the way was just what 2 days ago? And I've already got another wheel on it's way, I'd have to say I've moved on bud... But like anyone would be, hell yea I'm frustrated over it, I was toyed with for over 30 days bud lol! Anyone would be in that situation, but yea I am over it, why? Cuzz like you said I got another opportunity and picked up this BN wheel, and hammered the ****** out of him on his feedback... The guy sent me messages laughing at me as if he didn't give two ******ts... So now I laugh with my review... I'm straight bud! Would have been nice to have gotten a clean wheel and bag for $140 but it is what it is, if he reposts it, I'll let y'all know, if you want to take ur chances, may be worth it...
I mean, can you just post the guy's name so that future people can stay away from him? Yes I understand your rant, but you haven't provided any information for future people to stay away from him.
Old 07-28-14, 06:37 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

How much are wood wheels going for anyways? I got a black wood wheel from an sc430 for only $120, I guess I got lucky as it was the first wheel that came up on ebay.
You scored bro, honestly that's a great price IF it's in good condition? To be honest the dam bag is what everyone is asking a arm and a leg for, more so than the wheel itself. But if you got a wheel and air bag for $120, you got the ultimate deal man... Hands down.
Old 07-28-14, 06:39 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

This guys starting to make me think he's full of horse s*** asking for his info.... You seem a bit to interested, Sounds like you want to keep your eyes pealed for his repost really. But I already told you where he's from, there's only one person with a RX300 wheel for sale coming from that location, if you want his exact info, PM me.
Old 07-29-14, 05:46 PM
SaiyanGS3
Racer

Originally Posted by GSGenesis
This guys starting to make me think he's full of horse s*** asking for his info.... You seem a bit to interested, Sounds like you want to keep your eyes pealed for his repost really. But I already told you where he's from, there's only one person with a RX300 wheel for sale coming from that location, if you want his exact info, PM me.
I don't give a p huck about his contact information because I already have a wood wheel! You went ranting about how horrible this guy was and said that people shouldn't buy from him YET you provided no information for FUTURE people down the road who see this thread so they can stay away from him! That's what we do here, if someone is f-ing up we post so people will not deal with that person or vendor...and there are plenty of examples of this on the site. It's only common sense so that future people are not played for a fool like you were for 30 days. Since you're not willing to provide the information about the person who did you so wrong, then keep your rant to yourself next time. I have no need to PM you as I said I already have a wood wheel. Take care.
Old 07-29-14, 06:44 PM
GSGenesis
Pole Position

If you have no need for a wood wheel you little crying pu***** then why the "Phuwk" are you on my thread you dip ******. Get lost then fool. I provided information LIKE I SAID, THE ONLY PERSON SELLING A GOD DAM WHEEL FOR A RX300 FROM DAVENPORT IOWA YOU MORON, you want me to spoon feed you your apple sauce too? AND LIKE I SAID, if people want his real info, PM ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HAPPILY. BUT TO BLAST HIS NAME ON A PUBLIC FORUM IS ASKING FOR PROBLEMS.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A 2000-2003 RX300 Tan Woodgrain steering wheel brand new for $220