GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....

Old 02-10-03, 07:23 PM
LexFather

Default Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....

A friend of mine (fellow CL member, GS 400 owner) let me hold his digital camera, so I took a few pics. Enjoy. I guess most of my mods are stuff you can't see. Damn, ya'll changed me .

I would like to really thank Steve Ganz (SupraTRD for about 90% of my parts), VVti (for the perfect installs at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinett), Bitkahuna (for letting me get the same wheels and drive the snot outta his car), Jazziz (for soldering and installing my SRT intake) as well as all my SELOC and Clublexus members. This is still a work in progress for me, I'M NOT DONE!

BTW, I don't really baby my car, I drive it INTENSELY and get to fully enjoy what I've done.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....-med.jpg  

Last edited by LexFather; 02-10-03 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-10-03, 07:25 PM
LexFather

Default Beautiful day Sunday

Number 1.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....-sick1.jpg  
Old 02-10-03, 07:28 PM
LexFather

Default Not 56k friendly

Rear
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....-sick2.jpg  
Old 02-10-03, 07:40 PM
LexFather

side
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....-sick4.jpg  
Old 02-10-03, 07:40 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

1sick, every time I see your car...alway something new, what's next?. Your car look good man. I'm jealous about the springs and shocks you've got.
Old 02-10-03, 07:42 PM
LexFather

At the new Crawford Long Hospital
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....-sick5.jpg  
Old 02-10-03, 07:43 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah bro, that's what I'm talking about... Winter time and your still Modding... 1Sick, I like it.... It's all coming together.. When are we going to see some bodywork done?? C'mon.....
Old 02-10-03, 07:45 PM
whitels
Lexus Test Driver

Received 17 Likes on 2 Posts

This is the nicest white GS I've ever seen. Very tastefully done. What wheels are those and what suspension are you running?
Old 02-10-03, 07:49 PM
kyle3481
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah! 1sicklex very very nicely done GS!! i feel the same way as u, drive and enjoy fully, but carefully =)
Old 02-10-03, 07:58 PM
LexFather

Default Lil write-up

Well, this is what has been done since the September Deal's Gap ClubLexus meet (it really motivated me).

November. TRD front and rear Sways. I put these on BEFORE my springs and shocks. Everyone does springs and shocks first, I wanted to see what difference the TRD sways made before. Night and day, If YOU DO NOT want to lower your car, get the SWAYS. It is that serious.

TRD LCB (lower chassis brace), I installed it myself and I dunno, I can't really tell anything.

December

Muculloh 5000k HIDs, I installed em myself reading the writeups here.

TRD grill, did this myself, as I stated before, for some reason my mesh is silver instead of the usual black, so I won't replace the mesh.

TRD carbon fiber rear license plate garnish. Also did myself, I love how it looks on my white car.

January

SRT Intake from Dr. Rick. Jazziz did the install. Took him like 2 1/2 hours in 30 degree weather (thanks dude). I CANNOT peel out anymore (foot on brake, other foot on gas). So I KNOW I lost low end power. But high end, Me and my friend did the same run on the same highway and I topped out at 130mph, he topped out at 115mph. That is a 15mph difference!

February

Espiler shocks (GS4Will) and L-tuned Springs. It REALLY dropped the front end, 1.7" in the front. The rear IMO did not drop as much as advertised but it is lower than stock. The car with the Sways is like a different car. Nuff said.

I was thinking of going with Gunmetal wheels, but after this pics, I have a newfound appreciatness for my wheels. The same Weds Bit has.

Other mods are:
Clear corners (the second to post em here, after DiamondWhite)
Yellow fogs (a yellow bulb, almost as intense as the factory green glass).
The chrome shifter trim piece.
Levoc Aluminum pedals (including the dead pedal)
Lexus shoulder pads (nuff said)
Debadged
Borla exhaust ( I HATE THE FIT, but it sounds oh so good with the intake)
Powerslot Cross drilled rotors front
GB slotted/crossed rotors rear (both OEM sized)

What is next? I think black pearl emblems, either a lip or bodykit. Oh, and the yellow panels will be replaced.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....-sick6.jpg  
Old 02-10-03, 08:09 PM
LexFather

This is the nicest white GS I've ever seen. Very tastefully done. What wheels are those and what suspension are you running?
Thanks dude but I gotta give props to this GS, it is one of the nicest I have ever seen. https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=73142 , Kajukenbo's GS 430.

See below for the suspension mini-write-up, wheels are WEDS DP-11 Farmas (something like that). 18x8.5 fronts, 18x9.5 rears.
Old 02-10-03, 08:38 PM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Default <<<LOoKING GOOD>>>

Looks good bro!! I like the lights, too....now I don't know what to do about my rears???

I don't know but I like the drop on your car, too....not too drastic.....keep it up and keep us posted!!!!

Danny
Old 02-10-03, 09:12 PM
whitels
Lexus Test Driver

Received 17 Likes on 2 Posts

1sick-
How come the pic in your signature has the car slammed much more than what we're seeing on the pics here? Did you change suspension or photoshopped?

Still admiring the clean lines. I don't know but I kind of like the car more without the side body kit.
Old 02-11-03, 12:15 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how's this for a work in progress?
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....-sick2.jpg  
Old 02-11-03, 07:23 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by futuregs
how's this for a work in progress?
Very Nice....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pics of my GS 400 work in progress.....