GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Led side mirrors from nigel

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-13, 12:35 PM
mrrhr4
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bdpgs430
You're welcome
Hahhaha right thanks man
Old 09-26-13, 06:23 PM
EK9808
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got you mirrors I guess. Was busy working and didn't reply to his emails. I never even opened the box. They went straight to the paint shop to get painted. He tried calling me from a blocked number and I never answered. I don't answer blocked calls. I got the mirrors fairly quickly though. Sorry you had to get the **** end of the stick on this one.
Old 09-27-13, 09:50 AM
Bdpgs430
Driver School Candidate

So you got my mirrors. You made out. I was waiting for a while for thosec things. My son will be home from Afghanistan on we'd a new I wanted to surprise him with the car. I put a jdm visage wide body,new paint new rims18" new tires and a s
Custom leather wood grain interior. I hope you enjoy your gift from a soldier he has 4 tours under this war. Good luck and god bless you
Old 09-27-13, 10:04 AM
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that man, I am sure your son will still love everything else you did for him. Nigel will make it right.
Old 09-27-13, 10:53 AM
Bdpgs430
Driver School Candidate

It's a shame when your working om something that I extremely important and someone has the iq oa lug nut to gloat. That got out of my skin. There's no brotherhood here just people looking to better themselves. Last week I drove down to the jersey shore and gave a 19 year old kid a katzkin for free. That's brotherhhod
Old 09-27-13, 11:06 AM
Bdpgs430
Driver School Candidate

Nigel e mailed me again last night at 345am and said he was send a new set x press mail. My wife has 24 years working with the better business bureau I so I'm Connaught let her handle this one. She has a tendency of making things happen quickly.
Old 09-27-13, 11:41 PM
EK9808
Driver School Candidate

Look, I was't gloating. Just confirming that he sent me your mirrors. Sending a threatening P.M. isn't gonna do anything.
Old 09-28-13, 09:48 AM
Bdpgs430
Driver School Candidate

Still no mirrors. He said he was going to express them on Monday TODAY Is SATURDAY. It's amazing what these vendors could get a way with
Old 09-28-13, 11:45 AM
Sevenevez
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

just be patient for a minute man. sometimes this stuff happens. i waited a month and a half to get my dash from NY.
Old 09-28-13, 06:53 PM
Bdpgs430
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Sevenevez
just be patient for a minute man. sometimes this stuff happens. i waited a month and a half to get my dash from NY.
. Didn't mean to dog anyone( if I did I apologize)we were so close. It isn't anyone's fault except nigel. Do you believe he wantse to order toms springs. Just a little stressed out because I wanted to do something great for my kid. Thank you guys for all the help and support
Old 09-30-13, 12:41 AM
Nigel-JDMParts
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by EK9808
I got you mirrors I guess. Was busy working and didn't reply to his emails. I never even opened the box. They went straight to the paint shop to get painted. He tried calling me from a blocked number and I never answered. I don't answer blocked calls. I got the mirrors fairly quickly though. Sorry you had to get the **** end of the stick on this one.
Originally Posted by EK9808
Look, I was't gloating. Just confirming that he sent me your mirrors. Sending a threatening P.M. isn't gonna do anything.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate your comment in here.
Sorry to bother you.

Nigel e mailed me again last night at 345am and said he was send a new set x press mail. My wife has 24 years working with the better business bureau I so I'm Connaught let her handle this one. She has a tendency of making things happen quickly.
Still no mirrors. He said he was going to express them on Monday TODAY Is SATURDAY. It's amazing what these vendors could get a way with

Sir,

I emailed you every single time. I said I am NOT in the same time zone like you. I am in the other country and I will return your email in 24 hours.

I told you I will contact my customer and have him send me back the mirror via express mail on 9/24. Unfortunately, I can't get a hold of him via email / phone call in the first day and I called him again in the second day and he picked up my call. I talked to him and know that he had sent the mirror to the paint shop already. And then I said I will have the mirror sent from the factory directly to you via express mail on thursday. And you will get it on Monday.
Do you even read your email before you send me an email every 5-10 mins and a total of 60+ emails? 20+ email per day?

First of all, yes I made a mistake and shipped your mirror to the other customer on 9/24. I apologise to you and said I will fix this as soon as I can. You do NOT believe what I said and said I B.S. you.
Then tons of emails trying to threaten me and talk *** about me. I mean, you don't believe me that's fine. You said you really need the mirror, I said ok. No problem, because your mirror is a painted set, the fastest way is to contact the person who have your mirror and have him send it back to you. I try option 1. Meanwhile, I sent the other set mirror to the paint shop, just in case option1 fail. That's option 2. You said option 2 is too slow, you can get the mirror painted, just send you a unpainted set, I said no problem. Option 3, I will send you the unpainted mirror and refund the difference and I will express mail it to you directly from the factory.

From 9/24, I start to contact the customer who received your mirror, 9/25 in contacted with him and know option 1 is not working. And I tell you I already sent a set of mirror to the paint shop and will send it to you again. 9/26 you said it will be too late and you will take a set of unpainted mirror, you really need this mirror and want to surprise your son. 9/27 unpainted mirror shipped, 9/28 Your mirror is Processed through sort facility, ISC New York.

Now 9/29, your mirror is depart USPS Sort Facility, WHITE PLAINS, NY.

If you think I give you B.S. all the time and didn't do it the way you want, I am sorry I really cannot full fill your need. I have done my best to solve this problem out and try the hardest to get everything back on track.

20-30+ email and email every 5-10 mins is meaningless and what you wrote in all the email is disrespectful and what you wrote is just...............

I mean yes, I made a mistake. We are all human and we all make mistake. I didn't say I am right and I did make the mistake. But I am not giving you b.s. I tell you the truth, and you never believe me. I know your want it for your son very badly. All those emails and wording is not helping. I am getting everything straight and try to get it done as soon as I can, while all of your email are pissing people off. Telling me your buddy is driving corvettes, LFA and what they can do.
Then saying next time I will ship it to Dubai, I don't even know how to ship when the address is right in front of me, do you think you can ship it to the right address? No, you cannot, because you are a sucker. On wait, sucker born everyday and you are one of them.

Then email me telling me someone is trying to show off. His name EK9808.

Come on, I am sure he is not trying to show off or anything. He picked up my call and I told him I shipped him a set of mirror that isn't belong to him and he just happen to read this thread.
I didn't even ask him to post in here and I didn't read this thread until you email me.
He is just a great guy trying to help.
Old 10-27-13, 10:22 PM
vbieds
Driver

Well, I also ordered a set 20 days ago for a 98 gs. I got a pair of 2001+.......So I can see by reading that this is not an isolated incident. I probably should have found this thread before I ordered. FML

BUYER BEWARE

Last edited by vbieds; 10-28-13 at 12:15 AM.
Old 10-27-13, 10:45 PM
DosyBoy
Lexus Champion

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Yes their is a site for signal mirrors, sadly I seen it's all in Japanese with no English options..,
Old 12-07-13, 05:47 PM
lexmajor
Driver School Candidate

Default How long did it take to receive LED mirrors

How long did it take you guys to receive your led mirrors?? I ordered a set about 2 weeks ago and it still says processing, i emailed the guy and he told me 4-6 weeks for led mirror shipment, even though i ordered the unpainted set. is this correct?
Old 12-07-13, 06:49 PM
LexusK
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

He's one man. I don't know if he's got people working for him, but regardless, we all make mistakes. Nigel is pretty well known on these forums as well as others. He's a busy guy and he's definitely not trying to screw anyone over. It's just bad for business and he does ALOT of business online.

Quick Reply: Led side mirrors from nigel