GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

New here and wanna say hi !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-13, 09:06 AM
SwayNV
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That thing looks like a beast!!

But...It seems like something is missing..... hmmmmmm.....
Old 02-15-13, 01:44 PM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Hahaha Many Many thanks guys
Old 02-15-13, 01:56 PM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by solowlex
OMG that is sooooooo sexy!!! i am in love with you aristo! You make me want to cut my bumper out and do this....can we please have more pictures, and more info on what parts your running. This thing is bad to the bone!

Hahaha thanks man

Haha the bumper cut out, Will help you to run more air through youre IC ( and gives your Car this bad *** look :P )

Yes i Will provide you Guys whit more pics and the Whole spec list of the Car . The only thing is im on vacation now, and dont have a laptop to grab next week i Will post these things

Yes haha My misstake youre right it is the LS SPEC IC from greddy It's a really good go for the Aristo
Old 02-15-13, 02:47 PM
Advil4u
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

welcome ur car is pimp 2 thumbs up
Old 02-15-13, 03:12 PM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Thank you sir
Old 02-15-13, 03:26 PM
Advil4u
Lead Lap

even stock it look clean
Old 02-15-13, 03:44 PM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Yes thats right

But when a had the Car for several weeks. I noticed the paint on the roof and on the hood whas cracking open ( bad paint work) on the original Toyota paint . They say the paint on the cars for the Japanese market is different and it happends offten that they see this on the japp import cars

Thats the reason for the white paint job
Old 02-16-13, 08:25 AM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Yea i know maby the wrong section to ask this ( got already a post on the wheel firment thread) and im breaking My head i two pièces to find the right info. The distributer for the netherlands is quiting on varrstoen. So i have to buy a set in the us.

Want to get a new set of wheels for my car, Aristo V300 ( 2ND gen Gs300)

The wheels i`m talking about are the Varrstoen 3.3.1. The offest choices are really confusing me allot. and i am looking already for days whitch offset would be fitting perfect on my car.

The offset that they give for the 19 inch wheels are. 19x9,5+22 front and 19x10,5+22 rear ( is this offset really agressive ? Or a bit Car friendly?)

So will this fit slightly under my car whit a bit off fender roling in the frond and back of the car. And will it clear whit the D2 8 pod BBK ?

I think you guys can help me out whit the do and dont`s

Car mods are:

D2 coilover kit
D2 8pod BBK
Old 02-16-13, 12:59 PM
solowlex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DanielW
Hahaha thanks man

Haha the bumper cut out, Will help you to run more air through youre IC ( and gives your Car this bad *** look :P )

Yes i Will provide you Guys whit more pics and the Whole spec list of the Car . The only thing is im on vacation now, and dont have a laptop to grab next week i Will post these things

Yes haha My misstake youre right it is the LS SPEC IC from greddy It's a really good go for the Aristo
What did you use to cut the bumper? it looks like a very very clean cut! Thanks for the info on the front mount i will keep this in mind for next season
Is it smaller than most front mounts? how much cutting was needed for it to fit and was the piping perfect that came with it?
LOL the piping i have at the moment is horrible its all pieced together hahahah but with time comes perfection.
Old 02-16-13, 01:52 PM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Ehm to cut the frontbumper like this i used a Dremel whit a small fast cutter on it and a really straight hand hahaha :P i dont really no if it Will be smaller than other ones but it works really fine for My Car so i think It's the best IC ( for a normal price) to put on your car fittment is excellent , no probs at al

Hahahaha yea Some times you whis you got the first time the real deal :P ( thats always afterwards :P )
Old 02-17-13, 03:55 AM
solowlex
Pole Position

Well i would have gotten the real deal rite away but my bank account was getting raped because of the 2jz-gte swap i did. Ran me way more than what was planned....motor wouldnt run rite, had to buy different parts. etc etc etc... Now she is good and im rebuilding the motor to push more power. Thanks for the link btw its the best price i have found for that front mount!
Old 02-17-13, 02:02 PM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Hahaha noo man whas just kidding about that

Haah tell me somthing about getting raped :P getting the engine like brand new, tune it the right way and than getting told by the tuner youre diff is smacked up an you need to buy a new one ( than you think do it the right way and go for the torsendiff) thats like your hooking up a world warr on your bank account :P hahaha

Yea nengun is selling the IC for the best price

Do you already have the fuelcut defender from HKS ?
Old 02-18-13, 09:27 AM
DanielW
Driver School Candidate

Nobody has a clue about the varrstoens ?

Becaus varrstoen is not reply My email
Old 02-25-13, 10:46 AM
Advil4u
Lead Lap

there you go daniel +22 offset all around on a 19x9.5 19x10.5 not sure bout bbk clearance
Attached Thumbnails New here and wanna say hi !!!-1315592696.jpg   New here and wanna say hi !!!-1315592782.jpg   New here and wanna say hi !!!-1228675977.jpg  
Old 02-25-13, 10:48 AM
Advil4u
Lead Lap

http://rimtuck.com/search/thumbnails...arto=05&sort=1

very helpful website rimtuck.com

Quick Reply: New here and wanna say hi !!!