GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)
View Poll Results: So which grill should it be?
JP Grill
67.35%
Jzsinternational Grill
32.65%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

So what do you guys think?

Old 04-20-12, 12:43 PM
ErickGS300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 JP Grill.
Old 06-03-12, 02:23 PM
99 GS3
Lexus Champion

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

Hey B what's the status on this? I'm super interested in seeing some more pics of this grille. I think I kinda really like it. You heard anymore about when these might be shipping???
Old 06-03-12, 03:50 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Last I talked to Brian he said he still didn't hear anything. At the moment he is banned from CL for a couple weeks. It was suppose to come in around this time. I'll shoot him a text today or tomorrow and ask, but as far as I know he has not received the grille yet.
Old 06-18-12, 02:17 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by LuxuryGS3
Last I talked to Brian he said he still didn't hear anything. At the moment he is banned from CL for a couple weeks. It was suppose to come in around this time. I'll shoot him a text today or tomorrow and ask, but as far as I know he has not received the grille yet.
sigh....every time i have bumped it on FB daniel, i keep getting what feels like excuses.it started out with him telling us last year it would be ready in 6 months, 8 months l8r we were being told 4 months, 4 months l8r its in the next few months. so finally in march, i make the deposit than payment in full is made and we are told the end of april or beginning of may....so almost at the end of may i bump his FB post again and ask for a update and is told "Updating the completion still takes about 1.5-2.0 weeks ahead, Brian san. Thank you for your waitings."

so i wait 20 more days and bump the post again and now am told "Top slat found a 3mm gap after installation we found out, the factory re-moulding to fix problem still waiting for completion, sorry it takes time we will keep you update once ready on production."

that was 7 days ago now (for the last update) and i understand custom parts take time and all but my issue with this is if you found a gap and have to change production, BEFORE i or someone else comes on there and requests a update why arent you updating us with this information?

im really annoyed i missed mr Executives JP Grill ESPECIALLY for that $700 he sold it for. i would have bought that and then forgot about this one lol
Old 06-18-12, 02:31 PM
99 GS3
Lexus Champion

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

There are many of us that would have paid that $700 in a split second, but didn't see it before it was too late. He should have auctioned that thing off to the highest bidder.

Not getting any real updates is especially bothersome since you helped by investing full payment upfront into the production of this grille, I sure hope it comes into fruition as it does look like it may be quite nice, and with the scarcity of the JP and not many grille choices that aren't a simple mesh style I was looking forward to this.
Old 06-18-12, 02:47 PM
Lextasy671
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn Brian, youve been waiting. i know how you feel and it is annoying when you wait that long. the jp parts i bought, i waited just about a year for it to get to me and still waiting on my fogs to complete the exterior look. hope everything turns out good though.

and yes, i think most of us missed out on the jp grill by mrexec. i wouldve paid that right away or maybe even offered a lil more for it.
Old 06-18-12, 05:43 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

We're all butthurt over missing that JP Grill.. LOL!! It's actually pretty funny to see SO many people sad about it. (including myself)

Really hope this grille gets to you soon, Brian, I am dying to see it already.
Old 06-20-12, 02:27 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99 GS3
There are many of us that would have paid that $700 in a split second, but didn't see it before it was too late. He should have auctioned that thing off to the highest bidder.

Not getting any real updates is especially bothersome since you helped by investing full payment upfront into the production of this grille, I sure hope it comes into fruition as it does look like it may be quite nice, and with the scarcity of the JP and not many grille choices that aren't a simple mesh style I was looking forward to this.
blah, i know...i would have paid joe immediately if i had seen it.

i just hope i get it, regardless of if it comes to fruition for everyone else....

Originally Posted by Lextasy671
damn Brian, youve been waiting. i know how you feel and it is annoying when you wait that long. the jp parts i bought, i waited just about a year for it to get to me and still waiting on my fogs to complete the exterior look. hope everything turns out good though.

and yes, i think most of us missed out on the jp grill by mrexec. i wouldve paid that right away or maybe even offered a lil more for it.
yeah but ordering JP parts u know this and expect it....

We're all butthurt over missing that JP Grill.. LOL!! It's actually pretty funny to see SO many people sad about it. (including myself)

Really hope this grille gets to you soon, Brian, I am dying to see it already.
me to daniel....you should bump that post and ask him if their are any updates so i dont have to be the only person bumping it
Old 06-20-12, 08:11 PM
bigwes
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like it. But I wud prefer in black as well
Old 06-20-12, 08:25 PM
01gs3
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in for the JP vote.
Old 07-13-12, 01:56 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

sigh.....so grill still hasnt been finished and allegedly is being remade yet again. its nice to see Taba doing ALOT of traveling though
Old 07-13-12, 02:53 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sakataj
sigh.....so grill still hasnt been finished and allegedly is being remade yet again. its nice to see Taba doing ALOT of traveling though
I think he was talking about that same gap from before, Brian. I read his comment and it seemed he was talking about the same one, it just isn't finished yet.
Old 07-14-12, 12:29 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

I think he was talking about that same gap from before, Brian. I read his comment and it seemed he was talking about the same one, it just isn't finished yet.
no daniel, i spoke with another member who is also paid and he said Taba told him they were gonna have to send it back to re-mold again as they still have a 3mm gap in the grill....so its the same gap but allegedly after remolding it once it still doesnt fit AGAIN
Old 07-14-12, 03:55 PM
clos430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Brian just wait for the JP grill to come around! It will add the final touch to your car
Old 07-14-12, 04:26 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sakataj
no daniel, i spoke with another member who is also paid and he said Taba told him they were gonna have to send it back to re-mold again as they still have a 3mm gap in the grill....so its the same gap but allegedly after remolding it once it still doesnt fit AGAIN
Gay...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: So what do you guys think?