GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

new CO. that build CUP kits......

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-12, 07:19 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new CO. that build CUP kits......

http://www.stance-solutions.co.uk/1

well i am a big time lurker of VSC and they have a thread dedicated to suspension stickied. I noticed someone found a new company called stance solutions based out of the UK. Just the response i thought people would give on VSC which is pretty much doubting them or just waiting for someone to try the kit out bc this kit is priced SIGNIFICENTLY lower then umbrella, roberuta, and PVIP phantom cups. im not doubting any of the companies at all but they are alot higher in price

There is one guy with a g35 in texas that has it and he loves it. he tried to contact all 3 of those companies above and didnt get much response back. But from his experience they are working quite well and built nicely also from what he says.i mean i dont know if PVIP still makes there kit, umbrella is quite backed up on there production from what Mike at original garage tells me and roberuta is hella high anyways. The best part about these cups is they sell the cup SEPARATELY without a compressor or you can get the compressor with this. I cant buy anymore stuff for my car at the moment but maybe some of you guys could give it a try. I mean alot of Vdub guys use it. I dont see why they wouldnt be just as good as the other kits. I talked to the man behind the plan at SS and it sounded like he has quite a solid design. And if anyone wants to reserach it more go for it.

But i thought i would share the knowledge in case no one knew about this company. Its worth trying given the cups are only about 500 US dollars. anyways im still looking into differ companies and see what works for me price wise and quality wise. But these are FRONT CUPS ONLY. I need to see if these will fit BC racing coils.

enjoy!