GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

My first encounter with po-po

Old 05-28-11, 08:57 PM
Kzem
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol speaking of first encounters. I just got my first ticket the other day. The cop was pretty cool about it and let me off with alot less that what i did, moral of the story: be cool with them and theyll be cool with you.
Old 05-28-11, 09:00 PM
GS4_Fiend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

just got pulled over today. luckily, i got dismissed and no tickets. I helieve in luck now. Oh and no ticket for front tints too.
Old 05-29-11, 01:07 AM
pinoy8317
Driver

Ive gotten pulled over also . . . . And i live in sacramento. My solution was red LED bulbs until i got some replacements . . . So if u need them hit me up
Old 05-30-11, 01:24 AM
Dee8
Driver

Originally Posted by pinoy8317
Ive gotten pulled over also . . . . And i live in sacramento. My solution was red LED bulbs until i got some replacements . . . So if u need them hit me up
Oooh - interesting. I was thinking of putting it off until I had an actual fix-it ticket for it. Lol

Where'd you get the bulbs from?
Old 05-30-11, 04:04 AM
dejavu157
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got pulled overonce in diamond bar. the cop named the tints, no front license plate, no dangling thing son rear view mirror no curtains and then let me go.
Old 05-30-11, 08:52 AM
vipXjunky
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got pulled over in westminister, ca. For DUI. LOL. I was goin 80 on the freeway. They were cool cops though, he did the drunk test on me and the alcohol percentage came ONE below the limit. They told me they can still take me in, but instead they were like "just park at that cheveron parking lot and sleep until you're sobber, think about your future, your too young to throw your life away for DUI." Man I was so relieved, I was like hell yea..after that day, considered it lucky. And I never drove drunk again LOL. Woot for story time.
Old 05-30-11, 12:51 PM
fuzzzz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BBRolex
I got pulled over in westminister, ca. For DUI. LOL. I was goin 80 on the freeway. They were cool cops though, he did the drunk test on me and the alcohol percentage came ONE below the limit. They told me they can still take me in, but instead they were like "just park at that cheveron parking lot and sleep until you're sobber, think about your future, your too young to throw your life away for DUI." Man I was so relieved, I was like hell yea..after that day, considered it lucky. And I never drove drunk again LOL. Woot for story time.
I would say "cool story bro" but that's %$&^ing awesome. Getting a DUI and out of one is such a hectic process. I know because I do insurance
Old 05-30-11, 01:42 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 373 Likes on 218 Posts

Originally Posted by BBRolex
That's cool that you got let off, but shame on you for endangering the lives of others.
Old 05-31-11, 12:53 AM
pinoy8317
Driver

Originally Posted by boscardin
Oooh - interesting. I was thinking of putting it off until I had an actual fix-it ticket for it. Lol

Where'd you get the bulbs from?
Well I got them froma friend but idk for myself it looks hella ugly when it's not red, I seen to many here in sactown that way and I always hated it. When I bought my car a couple months back that was the first thing I looked at when I went to check out the Lex and they were faded. I unhooked them and drove it home. And my first mod when I got home. Red led bulbs for the inners
Old 05-31-11, 01:08 AM
pinoy8317
Driver

I've gotten pulled over one time doing 85 from I-5 downtown goin to Folsom on to highway 50. . . It was chp and he said he was following me from the time I entered the freeway. I was driving for like 5 min till he pulled me over and I didn't see and lights behind me for a while so I thought I was in the clear. 4 of my friends were in the car and we were heading out to camp for some kicks. Yea that is why I was speeding. He asked me why I was going to fast. And I told him we needed to get somewhere to camp out for some shoes. He was like are you f#%ing kidding me?!?! For some damn shoes?!?!?! Give me your f#%ing license and reg. I gave it him and he came back and said I'm gonna let you go but you guys need to find a better f#%ing hobbie cause camping out for some shoes is not a good reason to be telling a judge why you were speeding. . . . Well from the time he pulled me over and started to cuss me out I knew he wouldn't give me a ticket. Cause i know a couple chp officers and they told me they have to be really professional when it comes to people in public. Cause if anytime you get pulled over by highway patrol and they are disrespectful all you have to do is get there badge number call there supervisor and tell them how rude they were and they will ignore the ticket and you don't have to worry about it. My friend was rude to a couple drunk people he pulled over and he got written up for being rude to the drunk passengers and his supervisor ripped up the ticket in his face.