GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

random misfire code

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-14, 08:55 PM
Niktak
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Deadpool88
So why the hell are you posting it in the completely wrong forum for a completely different car with a completely different engine? Your issue will not happen to the 2jz because it DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT INJECTION, so you posting some random issue that has nothing to do with the OP's issue makes zero sense. You say I don't know how an engine works when we are talking about oranges and you bring a ****ing apple to the conversation.

And it's clear to everyone here that you don't know how to research. You bought the car thinking it was an issue that effected a small percentage of the production run prior to X amount of miles, well guess what IT DOES ONLY EFFECT A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE RUN before they rack up a ton of miles. And it looks of people are getting it fixed (or at least the ones who didn't wait 9 years like you did). So you just proved to us all that you didn't know how direct injection works, and that eventually it will effect all of those engines because you went ahead and bought the car anyway. No one has created the infinite mile engine yet, why do you expect them to re-engineer an engine for your 9 year old car?
You are right.... I am wrong.... I didn't realize I posted on the 2nd generation site, and I am sorry for the original post. Had you'd read that post you would have known that I had mis-posted considering I had clearly mentioned the 2006 gs300. Other than that you are an absolute moron and you have no idea what you're talking about so stop trying. I know almost zero about the gen2 and I don't claim too. And you don't need to give me shi# for owning a 9 year old car when you own a gen2 numb nut! Done arguing over the net and wasting space on this site.
Old 12-13-14, 07:30 AM
Deadpool88
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Niktak
You are right.... I am wrong.... I didn't realize I posted on the 2nd generation site, and I am sorry for the original post. Had you'd read that post you would have known that I had mis-posted considering I had clearly mentioned the 2006 gs300. Other than that you are an absolute moron and you have no idea what you're talking about so stop trying. I know almost zero about the gen2 and I don't claim too. And you don't need to give me shi# for owning a 9 year old car when you own a gen2 numb nut! Done arguing over the net and wasting space on this site.
Holy **** you are unreal. You just admitted to being an asshat for posting in the wrong section, and we proved you not know how to research vehicle issues AND how YOUR engine works. Also, if you could comprehend what I was saying, I wasn't giving you **** for owning a 9 year old car. I was giving you **** for buying a car with a known issue and never getting the issue covered under the extended warranty that was extended to 9 years after the car was built. If you just recently bought the car, well congrats you just confirmed my second sentence here. And yeah I own a 2GS, you don't see our cars ****ing up like yours do you? The best part is that you got yourself into this mess and no one else, and you want others to feel sorry for you. Well it's not gonna happen kiddo, so yes please refrain from posting on this site as you are spewing false and unsubstantiated information about a company that did everything it could to remedy the issue. Why don't you try a GM product, I hear they are great at fixing known issues with their products before they release them to the public.