GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Diamond Racing Wheels lol

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-10, 03:49 PM
Desarro
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diamond Racing Wheels lol

Has anyone put these on a GS300 yet? Im feeling pretty bored with a stock GS and I want to do something different. Heres the site.

http://diamondracingwheels.com/
Old 11-05-10, 04:41 PM
kowala
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

think you'd be the first.. i personally think those wheels have a better look on old school domestic cars But i admit i've seen civics,s13's,vw's flush them out nicely with a good tire stretch. just can't picture those on a luxury sedan unless you're goin for a track build.. never know though i maybe wrong. custom order a set!! lol
Old 11-05-10, 04:42 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

here we go with the honda boys doing there thing on a LEXUS...
Old 11-05-10, 04:48 PM
Desarro
Rookie

Originally Posted by speedaddic
here we go with the honda boys doing there thing on a LEXUS...
You sound offended. I dont know if you realized but a car is a car, they all have 4 wheels. Honda, Lexus, Ford, just because its a Lexus doesnt mean its on a higher tier of automobile status. Relax my friend. Im just asking a question
Old 11-05-10, 04:55 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

nope, not offended...amused...I've been predicting fall of the value of the car would bring lots of honda styling... don't forget to sticker bomb it and rust the hood...
Old 11-05-10, 05:21 PM
cheez80
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by speedaddic
nope, not offended...amused...I've been predicting fall of the value of the car would bring lots of honda styling... don't forget to sticker bomb it and rust the hood...
what, no yakima/thule roof rack?
Old 11-05-10, 05:23 PM
SuperiorSC
Lexus Test Driver

^^^^^^^^^^^^
hahahaha lmao....really lmao!
Old 11-05-10, 05:38 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

you can always be the first and then do a thread called "Club lexus most hated"...seems like that's the thing to do...instant internet fame.
Old 11-05-10, 05:39 PM
5t341th
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cheez80
what, no yakima/thule roof rack?
hahah dont forget that one. i even had one on my GS
Old 11-05-10, 06:01 PM
tiger4life
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

I get where guys are coming from wanting to see quality builds, but come on we're talking about 13 year old cars in some cases. People are going to do what they want. Speedaddic, I love your car, but I don't get why you always feel the need to mock everyone and try to police the part of the community that doesn't act like they are a big deal because they got a 10 year old lexus. I understand that you want car modding stuff to stay high end and help YOU out when you resale all your stuff and move on to something different but it's getting rediculous. People come hear to relax, meet people, learn stuff, and share ideas. I don't care what you think as I'm sure you feel the same way. It just funny to me, can't we all get along. It's just a car. People have homes and kids to worry about, whether my wheels are sportmax or scaras doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. They'll all fade away with time.
Old 11-05-10, 06:09 PM
Desarro
Rookie

Originally Posted by tiger4life
I get where guys are coming from wanting to see quality builds, but come on we're talking about 13 year old cars in some cases. People are going to do what they want. Speedaddic, I love your car, but I don't get why you always feel the need to mock everyone and try to police the part of the community that doesn't act like they are a big deal because they got a 10 year old lexus. I understand that you want car modding stuff to stay high end and help YOU out when you resale all your stuff and move on to something different but it's getting rediculous. People come hear to relax, meet people, learn stuff, and share ideas. I don't care what you think as I'm sure you feel the same way. It just funny to me, can't we all get along. It's just a car. People have homes and kids to worry about, whether my wheels are sportmax or scaras doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. They'll all fade away with time.
My thoughts exactly. It's just a car. I'm sure when someone 1st put low offset wheels on a gs people were saying he same thing. I don't get where this elitist attitude comes from. Lol @ internet fame, i dont care for everyone knowing my name or car on some forum. I don't see why because my car isnt styled like everyone else's its automatically stupid. Either way these were gonna be my daily wheels to drive on while my CCW's came in.
Old 11-05-10, 06:12 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

agree with what you say tiger, I just don't like the cheap look of some of these builds lately...and as far as mocking...that's the style of the car that puts that wheel on...no mocking there. Look up any Honda with that wheel, they will do a)sticker bombing b)thule roof rack c) rusted hood and have a post that says "MOST HATED"...

Everyone has their own style...I didn't tell him NOT to do it so don't know where the "police part of the community "comment comes from. I can offer my opinion as you can offer yours. or is this the "nice ride" "looks great" "thumbup" only community? are you telling me I can't? and re-read what I said...no elitist attitude or calling "stupid"
Old 11-05-10, 06:15 PM
Dajap
Driver

really? Diamond racing steelies? huh.... well I say do what you want cause that's what I believe in but IMO You wouldn't put steelies on a lambo cause it's the new trend. If you can afford the car why not save the funds to put nice wheels on them. I would rather have to spend money on something once that I really like than having to sell my mediocre wheels down the road to afford what I really want. Do what you want and if you don't want flaming don't post it on a forum cause somebody will always hate on your taste.
Old 11-05-10, 06:20 PM
Desarro
Rookie

I'd put steels on anything. I don't believe in the "this car is too good for that" way of thinking. I bought my gs with 4 different wheels on it. If I'm gonna spend money to buy wheels to drive on I might as well buy something I can laugh about down the road. BTW I hate roof racks and rusted hoods. plus is gonna be a daily driver for me while I build my other car so spending real money on this car isn't a priority to me.
Old 11-05-10, 06:23 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Desarro
My thoughts exactly. It's just a car. I'm sure when someone 1st put low offset wheels on a gs people were saying he same thing.
I do remember when they first put low offset on the GS'...and you're right, they got the same attitude I'm giving you. Actually, I got the same attitude that I'm giving you because of my styling choice of low offset, stretched tire. So you got me...doing the same thing people did to me...my apologies cause YOU sound offended now...

Quick Reply: Diamond Racing Wheels lol