GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

GATO's GS finally seen in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-07, 01:56 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good good ... I havent been over there for awhile lemme roll over there too (VSC)
Old 11-15-07, 01:58 PM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GATO
haha...........no, he had a mind of his own.....and I thaught what he suggested was nice! ........so, y'all will seee

he found me on VSC, so he knows whats up
Yeah, we'll see what happens. Atleast you gave him a car that has a good solid foundation, with good fitment and stance.
Old 11-15-07, 02:07 PM
AEeighty6
Pole Position

lol u guys have been looking for me huh...???i just look and read and laugh at post. the only time i write something is if i need to buy something. the reason i bought a mildly tuned/modifed platform was the fact that if i bought a heavily modded one. it wouldnt be my car. i am buying someone elses work or art and i would end up calling it "mine" which i cant agree with. I always wanted the Wheels and the color and the model. took the chance and jumped on it. no body mods besides lip..no interior changes no audio changes. i think its perfect. it gives me some space to work on. and put my style and thought into it. i built a corolla which i freakin miss everytime i drive this car. everyone thought that it was a really clean built original corolla and hopefully i can uphold that status and build a clean 4 door soccer mom car. I have major plans for it which will be undisclosed until further notice hehe...nothing too crazy...a few of my inspirations and ideas come from "One Star"...and no i wnt be putting any "gangsta" "tassles" lol some think it becomes VIP once u get those...and for the person tellin me to get rid fo the JP emblem and rims...NO.. kthanksbai

if anyone around the area or what not wants to have a lexus meet or knows of a lexus meet coming up..just send me a pm..the car is quietly located inside one of the few marine heli hangars at dobbins air force base
Old 11-15-07, 03:26 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by AEeighty6
lol u guys have been looking for me huh...???i just look and read and laugh at post. the only time i write something is if i need to buy something. the reason i bought a mildly tuned/modifed platform was the fact that if i bought a heavily modded one. it wouldnt be my car. i am buying someone elses work or art and i would end up calling it "mine" which i cant agree with. I always wanted the Wheels and the color and the model. took the chance and jumped on it. no body mods besides lip..no interior changes no audio changes. i think its perfect. it gives me some space to work on. and put my style and thought into it. i built a corolla which i freakin miss everytime i drive this car. everyone thought that it was a really clean built original corolla and hopefully i can uphold that status and build a clean 4 door soccer mom car. I have major plans for it which will be undisclosed until further notice hehe...nothing too crazy...a few of my inspirations and ideas come from "One Star"...and no i wnt be putting any "gangsta" "tassles" lol some think it becomes VIP once u get those...and for the person tellin me to get rid fo the JP emblem and rims...NO.. kthanksbai

if anyone around the area or what not wants to have a lexus meet or knows of a lexus meet coming up..just send me a pm..the car is quietly located inside one of the few marine heli hangars at dobbins air force base
We actually have a meet 2morrow night but I'll PM you to keep you abreast of ATL happenings.

Welcome!!!
Old 11-15-07, 03:37 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

glad to see he posted .. This must be the most talked about new owner I have seen in a while ..

Long as its in good hands
Old 11-15-07, 03:59 PM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Congrats AEeighty6!

You have picked up a very nice car and looking forward to seeing your additional mods. One Star builds really clean cars and add their own "Euro" flavor to the mix. Hopefully we see some build up or progress pics in the future.

Good Luck and Welcome to CL.
Old 11-15-07, 04:01 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to CL...Onestar touches eh? I'm glad it went to someone that's into VIP then! Can't wait to see which Onestar touches your doing.

ps our cars aren't "soccer mom 4 doors" either
Old 11-15-07, 06:57 PM
AEeighty6
Pole Position

haha thanks guys!! and i use the soccer mom term so that my mom doesnt /rawr at me for modifying cars too much...shes all into saving...im into spend and invest..also im a really subtle person if i get something new i dont really like to put it out there. i just want the car to speak for itself stay in the back and keep quiet. but then the navy doesnt really pay us much

is there a lot of lexus meets in GA? do you guys go to that monthly varsity meet?

Last edited by AEeighty6; 11-15-07 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-15-07, 08:16 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yup the varsity meet is huge. if you'd like we can meet up for the next one and roll in together!
Old 11-15-07, 08:28 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by AEeighty6
haha thanks guys!! and i use the soccer mom term so that my mom doesnt /rawr at me for modifying cars too much...shes all into saving...im into spend and invest..also im a really subtle person if i get something new i dont really like to put it out there. i just want the car to speak for itself stay in the back and keep quiet. but then the navy doesnt really pay us much

is there a lot of lexus meets in GA? do you guys go to that monthly varsity meet?
Yes, there is. If your in the show scene, Tony is a part of a great show club ELITE that I would recommend, but SELOC (seloc.net) keeps our doors open to all Lexus owners.
Old 11-15-07, 08:50 PM
AEeighty6
Pole Position

i would love to! i probably wont be able to make it in the december one cuz im going to the philippines to try and get some parts ill b there for the first 2 weeks or 20 days..i should b able to make it on the first thursday in jan. though ...if work doesnt stop me from going
Old 11-16-07, 12:24 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Good luck on the One Star .. I have friends in Japan with no hook ups (boo)
Old 11-21-07, 09:05 AM
Emackny
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm in the Atl now.. maybe I'll see the kid.. lol! That would be crazy..
Old 11-21-07, 09:22 AM
2turbo4u
Lexus Test Driver

Good ******, Gato car was,is a class act. I'm glad one more person from I.A. stepped up to a luxo ride. I got tired of reading about all their Acura and Honda getting stolen after they put 10 billion into them and have no alarm on it (that's I.A for ya). Welcome to Club Lexus and I know you have a bright future ahead of you on here.
Old 11-22-07, 06:46 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Definitely we'll have to meet up some time soon!!! And great purchase!!! And welcome to CL.

Quick Reply: GATO's GS finally seen in Atlanta