GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

************ Hilarious!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-01, 12:08 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ************ Hilarious!

I know this is off subject, but I know all of you will get a Huge Laugh out of this! O.K. just a quick briefing. I'm over reading thru BMW Planet (I do like the new M3!) and come across this post accusing one of their senior posters/members of lying about everything he's ever posted! (Over 500 posts!) And what's more, this guy (BBB a.k.a.- Bad *** BLACK BIMMER) has posted pictures of various cars, homes, races and all this other ****** that was totally fudged! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Well as you will read, his former BMW brotheren were not too forgiving! The first link is where I initially read about it and then I linked over to where he was finally busted and shut down, never to respond again, at least as the same user. Notice how the other members went so in depth into busting this fool! Let the laughs begin.................

1. Initial link: http://www.bmwplanet.com/messageview...&threadid=6907

2. Busted like ****** link: http://www.bmwplanet.com/messageview...&threadid=6603
Old 12-12-01, 12:29 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL

so fun to see people gettin BUSTED and never return.

Happens here too.
Old 12-12-01, 12:35 PM
eppan
Pole Position

Way too funny! It is ridiculous how people want to live a lie. I guess they get a kick out of it...bit seriously who are they fooling.

It is also funny when I see people stick emblems of other cars on their POS.

Good find TXSTYLE
Old 12-12-01, 12:49 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by The Ikon
Txstyle, I like how they ran his lying *** off...:eek: ! This will stop alot of the lying in their forum. I wonder who wife and kid he lied about too...? Great link!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, there are a couple guys trolling around here day is coming too...

In time.............. you know who you are................... in time..........

The Ikon
LO************L!!! Hmmmm I wonder....................:eek:
Old 12-12-01, 06:46 PM
WHITEGS400
Rookie

Thumbs down

BIG THUMBS DOWN FOR THAT BUMMER
Old 12-13-01, 11:05 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Notice how a couple of the members turned into "Sherlock Holmes on his a** and found out exactly where all the pics & stories he posted up came from? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
Old 12-13-01, 07:52 PM
NVRENUFHP
Rookie

If that lying sack of crap on the Bimmer board wasn't so pathetic, the whole thing would be really funny. But, the same type of psychological cripples post here, as well.

We see so many bogus posts that go something like: "no *****, there I was in my supercharged, twin turboed, 1200 HP GS [or fill any type of car from just about any BBS] with 42" wheels and I was just cruising along at 150 miles an hour when all of a sudden a [Porsche, BMW, Viper, Ferrari F1, etc] pulled along side. Well, the race was on for sure! So I downshifted to 2d gear and he couldn't stay with me once I hit 220 and short shifted back into 3d. Heck, I didn't even have to put my Big Mack down..."

Come on, guys. All those posts about guys street racing at 150, 160, 170 and, we've all seen 'em, up to 190 or more...sheesh. What kind of moron actually believes that drivel? Sadly, the answer to that question is: a lot of the readers on this and, it seems, every other board.

My guess is that the insecure nitwits who make posts like that are teenagers (either chronologically or mentally) with way too much time on their hands. Just because it's on the Internet, folks, doesn't make it true. Sorry if that bit of news crushes anyone's faith in mankind. Or Santa Claus.

Last edited by NVRENUFHP; 12-14-01 at 06:33 AM.