GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Well I got it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-01, 09:00 PM
GSpilot
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

W
Old 06-28-01, 10:33 PM
RacingAristo

what is that?
Old 06-29-01, 05:23 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Talking

congratulations!!!!...that is so coooool i wish i had one...how much was it and what colors does it come in...do they have it in X, and Y....i really don't like the W i would definetly go with X that one is so much cooler.

Old 06-29-01, 07:09 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

RacingAristo - You don't know? SHEESH! Some people just don't pay attention! Go back and read the post again! He got "W"! Dammit, don't you know what that means?!

Superjoe, sorry, but I think "M" is the way to go...

Old 06-29-01, 07:25 AM
MrHorse
Pole Position

Default It's SO amazing..

I got me one of those too! It was a tough decision, but I finally gave in. Boy was I glad I did.. Never been so satisfied with any others. I think everyone should own one!
Old 06-29-01, 12:22 PM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

OK GUYS we are setting up a GROUP BUY for a bunch of "W" some "X" and some "M" we are getting them for $129.95,...if we can get more than 15 people i talked the manufacturer to give them to us for $.99 cents...it's a good deal!! As you can see GSpilot is very excited (practically speechless) with his "W"....it's top quality and a perfect fit!!!

Hey RacingAristo i doubled checked and manaray was correct that is definetly a "W"...please don't miss out on this buy you obviously need it.

Please post which merchandise you wish to purchase and the quantity...

Old 06-29-01, 12:48 PM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

Talking

I checked over with my uncle at HappyMotorsports in Kauai, Hawaii... he said that there will be a limited-time offer for these amazing products: M, X, and W, even L for the amazing low price of $free-ninety-fai. That's what he said... so jump on this offer... operators are now waiting to take your car... oops I mean call...

Hurry... supplies Unlimited!
Old 06-29-01, 12:58 PM
gs430ondubz
Driver

dayam, you guys crack me up.
Old 06-29-01, 12:58 PM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

Exclamation

THIS JUST IN!!!

I heard from MIKE from that Blue-coral AUTo FOm infomercial... The manufacturer has agreed to send it out for free electronically... just send in your email addresses to thishasgonetoofar@autotel.net and you will receive your brand new top of the line, high tech, highly polished W, X, L, or M's instantly! This is not SPAM Mail!!! This is the real thing!!! The ORIGINAL.. accept no imitations!!!

For all you people who wish to receive it through regular post orfice snail mail, send a self addressed stamped envelope to :

WXLM
#1 WXLM Street
Maug, CNMI, USA 96969

or visit www.thishasgonetoofar.autotel.net to place an order.

Since it is already conveniently polished for you, all you need to do is turn it sideways, and shove it straight up your candy a$$...

OK!!! STOP IT ALREADY!!!
Old 06-29-01, 01:15 PM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

keep it coming guys...i'm taking orders as fast as i can...don't forget i only have 2 hands and 1 "X" please make your orders legible and clear i don't know what this means:

"Yo ***** *** hook me up with some-O-dem *****, I gots 5 beans and a bag-O-weed."

I sent this guy 2 "O"s...i hope thats what this guy wanted.
Old 06-29-01, 01:23 PM
GSpilot
Driver School Candidate

Hey you guys thats enough! I hit the wrong button by mistake. Give it up!!!!
Old 06-29-01, 01:28 PM
GSpilot
Driver School Candidate

You guys really need to stop. My real post is on the second page.(Well I got it!) so check that one out.
Old 06-29-01, 01:32 PM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

so wait??? ....if you didn't get the "W" and hit it by mistake which "?" did you get....(i know he got an "X")

Come on GSpilot don't keep it from us tell us let us know and can we get a group buy again???

*Royal Disclaimer*...this is a just a joke xsuperjoex is not responsible for the comments made in this forum. xsuperjoex wishs that no one's feelings are hurt and that we can continue with this funny gag. If you get the wrong product from your order please email GSpilot at :
ihitthewrongbutton@"?".com. Thank you and please continue shopping.
Old 06-29-01, 02:42 PM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by xsuperjoex
so wait??? ....if you didn't get the "W" and hit it by mistake which "?" did you get....(i know he got an "X")

Come on GSpilot don't keep it from us tell us let us know and can we get a group buy again???

*Royal Disclaimer*...this is a just a joke xsuperjoex is not responsible for the comments made in this forum. xsuperjoex wishs that no one's feelings are hurt and that we can continue with this funny gag. If you get the wrong product from your order please email GSpilot at :
ihitthewrongbutton@"?".com. Thank you and please continue shopping.
You guys are all a bumch of smart-alecks...

PSSSSS...anybody selling lowered W's..you know...like w's?
Old 06-29-01, 09:13 PM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I JUST GOT MY L PUT ON WOW WHAT A DIFFRENCE I DO RECOMEND THEM THEY ARE TIGHT IM ALSO GETTING A SET OF W's AND SOME BLING BLING G's FOR THE SUMMER

Quick Reply: Well I got it!