GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Just dropped by to show you guys the Wald kit...

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-04, 11:04 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Just dropped by to show you guys the Wald kit...

This is my buddy's '01 GS300....the car that he said he was going to leave bone stock...yeah...

He's got a Wald Executive Kit (from no other than Da Man, Steve Ganz), 20" staggered iForged Flux (for sale in the Wheels Classified BTW...the only reason why the wheels are for sale is because he now wants to do a set of iForged Flux with graphite centers.), TTE Trunk Lip, and Tein Coilovers....should be getting an exhaust, TRD Sways, TOM'S Front and Rear LCB's, and a couple of other goodies sometime soon.
Nice and clean with no bull***** bling...you can't beat that.

Old 06-19-04, 11:10 PM
LexFather

That looks very good. Outstanding work. Man the members here are stepping up. Manaray, glad to see you aroud.
Old 06-19-04, 11:10 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Nice pics!!!

I have been trying to get a solid answer if the executive kit would fit a first gen gs3???Manaray,do you know if the kit will fit an american gs3??I haven't been able to get a strait answer yet...
Old 06-19-04, 11:23 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

http://www.wald-japan.co.jp/wald/cat...aristo-ex.html

Are you talking about that kit? For that, I do not know. I know the bumpers in Japan are sometimes smaller (shallower I should say) on the older cars...the front and sides look like they'd fit.....try asking Steve Ganz....Sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer Johnee!

Sick: SOME of the members are...I've seen a lot of BULL***** on here too....(like that guys lame *** "low rider" Lexus...WTF is he thinking?) Some people actually have the integrity to do up their cars right....

I haven't been around much at all...traveling quite a bit....I'll be around for a month or so then I'm out again until probably December....I'm just stacking up those frequent flyer miles...I should be able to get a free first class ticket to Mars sometime soon...

Last edited by Manaray; 06-19-04 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-19-04, 11:40 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by Manaray

Are you talking about that kit? For that, I do not know. I know the bumpers in Japan are sometimes smaller (shallower I should say) on the older cars...the front and sides look like they'd fit.....try asking Steve Ganz....Sorry I couldn't give you a definite answer Johnee!

Sick: SOME of the members are...I've seen a lot of BULL***** on here too....(like that guys lame *** "low rider" Lexus...WTF is he thinking?) Some people actually have the integrity to do up their cars right....

I haven't been around much at all...traveling quite a bit....I'll be around for a month or so then I'm out again until probably December....I'm just stacking up those frequent flyer miles...I should be able to get a free first class ticket to Mars sometime soon...
LMAO!! Glad all is well with you. I remember you saying you were around the world somewhere. Seems your taste rubbed off your buddy.
Old 06-20-04, 12:05 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

wow i really like that body kit it is soo clean, so steve at carson can get it ,does anyone know a price ???
Old 06-20-04, 12:27 AM
LS400
Club Lexus Editor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Just dropped by to show you guys the Wald kit...

Nice to see you around here, Manaray. Your friend's GS300 is simply beautiful; it is very simple and clean (dare I say "too clean"?). I think the WALD kit is an excellent match for the GS. Leaving a GS300 bone-stock around Manaray?...no one can resist against the "manaray-ism", heheh.

Nice and clean with no bull***** bling...
An excellent quote (plus, it rhymes).
Old 06-20-04, 12:53 AM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

I saw this car in person today and I must say, it looks very clean. Another Silver GS stepping up to the plate.
Old 06-20-04, 01:20 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Clean and Nice, good to see you around Mike.
Old 06-20-04, 09:04 AM
GSing430
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

it looks great on a lighter color gs. it is more defined than the dark color ie black as seen on the website. it's very nice indeed.
Old 06-20-04, 09:39 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

I have asked steve awhile ago but I have not received a response..I am referring to the wald executive lip kit..I know that the sides and back will fit , but I am not sure if the front lip will work due the differences in the bumpers..If anybody can verify if the front lip fits I would appreciate it...
Old 06-20-04, 10:32 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

That is a damn hot GS!!!!

Hey Mike, when you have the chance shoot me an email.
When are you flying to this part of the world?
Old 06-20-04, 10:55 AM
b1gredek
Lexus Test Driver

i really really like this kit, nice and clean, not too crazy keep up the good work, also the wheels look awesome with this set up
Old 06-20-04, 11:10 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

the kit is nice, very sublte. i'm starting 2 really like the no bolt look, it makes the wheel look so much cleaner and bigger without the interuption of botls. tho i's still probably get the bolts if it were a 2 pc. whats offset is he running front and rear?
Old 06-20-04, 11:35 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

good to see you bro! yeah the wald exec is nice! i always wanted it until i got my ugo deal, everything was history. if i haev to do it again i would probably still get the wald exec, it's so damn clean!

Quick Reply: Just dropped by to show you guys the Wald kit...