Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Missouri CL Members

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-13, 04:36 PM
yngpatawan
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still new to CL, have been on my.is for a while but there is little people in the midwest on there.

I'm from Columbia and drive a basically stock IS300 sport design. I'd love to come to a meet or cruise of some sort, still kind of a noob to cars being only 16, but I just want to get into the local car scene as early as possible.

Anyone recognize her?

Missouri CL Members-img_8510.jpg
Old 06-23-13, 03:00 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by yngpatawan
Still new to CL, have been on my.is for a while but there is little people in the midwest on there.

I'm from Columbia and drive a basically stock IS300 sport design. I'd love to come to a meet or cruise of some sort, still kind of a noob to cars being only 16, but I just want to get into the local car scene as early as possible.

Anyone recognize her?

Attachment 287800
Welcome...

I'm in Sedalia... not sure what there is in Columbia, all there is here really is some car guys that hang out every once in a while... there definitely aren't enough Lexus'...
Old 06-28-13, 09:37 PM
yngpatawan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mitsuguy
Welcome...

I'm in Sedalia... not sure what there is in Columbia, all there is here really is some car guys that hang out every once in a while... there definitely aren't enough Lexus'...
Yeah there isn't much here either. On Wednesday nights there is usually a misc get together at Andy's frozen custard, never looked around that close though.
Old 06-29-13, 12:10 AM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Man I stand corrected.... had a great time tonight with some pretty darned quick cars... mine wasn't one of them this time out, rode shotgun in a 600 whp EVO...
Old 01-27-14, 04:00 PM
comoSC
Pole Position

Hello...just saw this thread. I'm from Columbia and drive a SC300. Mitsu I remember when you had your sc and your IS300 looks great. There was a guy here with a turbo'd IS300 but I think he may have sold it. Here's a link to his sale thread:
http://www.midwestce.net/showthread....ighlight=is300
Old 01-27-14, 11:06 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Hey man, maybe I'll try to make it to Columbia some night... I've heard of that car... Its crazy to me how few Lexus enthusiasts are around these parts... I still wish I had the SC at times...
Old 08-29-14, 05:28 PM
MILD83
Driver School Candidate

Anyone on here have any recommendations for honest, reasonable independent mechanic for a UZ3 in the St. Louis area?
Old 08-21-16, 03:20 PM
ROYALISF
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Someone in the KC area with this F?
Old 12-21-16, 01:02 PM
arentz07
drives cars

Received 3,490 Likes on 1,798 Posts

Hey all, just found this thread. Been on CL for close to a month now - had my Lexus IS 300 about the same amount of time.

I'm in the KC area, Raytown specifically. I have been thinking it'd be nice to do a cruise, even just around the KC area. We have some decent roads if you look hard enough. I'm hoping to do the MO-76 this spring.
Old 04-04-17, 06:08 AM
GR4NR1C3RF
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm located in Arnold, MO (near STL, MO). Looking for IS F and RC F owners in the area.
Old 12-28-17, 10:50 AM
jcphc8
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Waking up this lonely thread. Located in Columbia and I'm looking to do a carbon fiber roof wrap in Columbia or anywhere by. What price range would you guys expect and are there any good vinyl wrap shops in the area? Thanks ahead of time! Also any car meets in the area once the weather gets better?
Old 12-28-17, 11:28 AM
arentz07
drives cars

Received 3,490 Likes on 1,798 Posts

Originally Posted by jcphc8
Waking up this lonely thread. Located in Columbia and I'm looking to do a carbon fiber roof wrap in Columbia or anywhere by. What price range would you guys expect and are there any good vinyl wrap shops in the area? Thanks ahead of time! Also any car meets in the area once the weather gets better?
I am not really aware of the going rate around here for CF wraps, but on the subject of events... In KC we frequently have Cars and Coffee during the warmer months, and all the info for that is over on Facebook! They've been a lot of fun, and there are some great cars there. Unfortunately I've only seen a handful of Lexuses.
Old 02-21-18, 01:42 PM
Viru
Driver

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

St. Louis checking in!

Originally Posted by MILD83
Anyone on here have any recommendations for honest, reasonable independent mechanic for a UZ3 in the St. Louis area?
I've heard great things about Big G Motors from multiple people. Might visit them soon myself.
Old 04-25-18, 11:22 PM
HuberNick
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gonna try and help revive this Missouri lexus' boys thread....STL local here and i've been meeting more and more new 2nd gen owners that absolutely love their vehicles and the interest for a state meet may start to stick more......if anybody else active in the Missouri area, lets get something together...we know its not that big of a state and we have some awesome roads to cruise around on.....
Old 04-26-18, 06:08 AM
Viru
Driver

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by HuberNick
Gonna try and help revive this Missouri lexus' boys thread....STL local here and i've been meeting more and more new 2nd gen owners that absolutely love their vehicles and the interest for a state meet may start to stick more......if anybody else active in the Missouri area, lets get something together...we know its not that big of a state and we have some awesome roads to cruise around on.....
I'm in to help get this going!

Quick Reply: Missouri CL Members