Where are all the MN people at? - Page 5 - Club Lexus Forums

Go Back   > > >
Log In 

Where are all the MN people at?

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-11, 05:34 PM   #61
Lexura1414
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (4)
 
Lexura1414's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple View Post
Just finally detailed mine today...! Fully compound/wax application ftmfw!
I wanna see your LC's in person. Lets do a Spring meet up..
Lexura1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-11, 08:55 PM   #62
simple
Pole Position
Trader Score: (2)
 
simple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 334
Default

Set it up and I'm sure peeps will show...

Oh and in case u guys/gals haven't seen it, here's a short clips of compiled pics that my bro put together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shy7J7gGNL4
simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-11, 10:58 AM   #63
tonyM
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
tonyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 92
Default

Did I hear meet?

New guy to the forum here from Golden Valley. name is Tony.

I should be picking up my GS300 tomorrow or Saturday.

My history of car interests started with Hondas, moved to Subarus, now I'm getting into Lexus.

I guess I graduated to college?

Hope to meet some of you and learn more about these cars.

I'll give a proper intro thread when I take delivery of the new car.

See you all around.
tonyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-11, 07:54 PM   #64
AltezzaIS3
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
AltezzaIS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyM View Post
Did I hear meet?

New guy to the forum here from Golden Valley. name is Tony.

I should be picking up my GS300 tomorrow or Saturday.

My history of car interests started with Hondas, moved to Subarus, now I'm getting into Lexus.

I guess I graduated to college?

Hope to meet some of you and learn more about these cars.

I'll give a proper intro thread when I take delivery of the new car.

See you all around.
Nice meeting you! Make sure to post pictures & future "modifications" you plan to do.
AltezzaIS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-11, 02:07 PM   #65
tonyM
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
tonyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 92
Default

Anyone going to cars and coffee tomorrow?

info can be found here:

http://www.automotorplex.com/
tonyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-11, 09:31 PM   #66
AltezzaIS3
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
AltezzaIS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyM View Post
Anyone going to cars and coffee tomorrow?

info can be found here:

http://www.automotorplex.com/
I am, not bringing my IS300 but will be riding in a blacked out Mini.
AltezzaIS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 09:57 AM   #67
tonyM
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
tonyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltezzaIS3 View Post
I am, not bringing my IS300 but will be riding in a blacked out Mini.
pretty sure I saw that car. It was in the next row over from where I was parked.

They stuck me way at the end of one of the isles. oh well, it was fun!
tonyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 11:23 AM   #68
denut-L
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (11)
 
denut-L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: mN
Posts: 1,266
Default

Looks promising with all these folks on here that we might just have a lexus meet this year. lmk when and where
denut-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 12:30 PM   #69
tonyM
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
tonyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MN
Posts: 92
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denut-L View Post
Looks promising with all these folks on here that we might just have a lexus meet this year. lmk when and where
Is it pretty hard to wrangle people together?
tonyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 12:52 PM   #70
Halon
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (5)
 
Halon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 1,044
Default

A bunch of us meet up on Wednesday evenings (7:30ish) from the Mitsu crowd, although a large portion of us don't have Mitsu's anymore. Good group of people. We usually go to either La Casita in New Brighton or Joe Senser's in Roseville. Have some diner and drinks, and just hang out. Once summer hits, we'll sometimes meet a little earlier and hit up Wagner's outdoor drive in (similar to Porky's) in Brooklyn Park for a nice outdoor hangout spot.

Anyone else would be welcome to come. We know each other from the Mitsu world, but it's not a Mitsu exclusive crowd. I show up either in my Envoy or SC300 , another has an IS300, there's Audi's, Subaru's, Mitsu's, bikes, etc...
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 12:59 PM   #71
AltezzaIS3
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
AltezzaIS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyM View Post
pretty sure I saw that car. It was in the next row over from where I was parked.

They stuck me way at the end of one of the isles. oh well, it was fun!
Yeah that was us, I saw your GS300 too, there were a few Gs's actually and SC's which was nice to see. Next month I should have my rims & coilovers on and the car polished so it definitley be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
A bunch of us meet up on Wednesday evenings (7:30ish) from the Mitsu crowd, although a large portion of us don't have Mitsu's anymore. Good group of people. We usually go to either La Casita in New Brighton or Joe Senser's in Roseville. Have some diner and drinks, and just hang out. Once summer hits, we'll sometimes meet a little earlier and hit up Wagner's outdoor drive in (similar to Porky's) in Brooklyn Park for a nice outdoor hangout spot.

Anyone else would be welcome to come. We know each other from the Mitsu world, but it's not a Mitsu exclusive crowd. I show up either in my Envoy or SC300 , another has an IS300, there's Audi's, Subaru's, Mitsu's, bikes, etc...
I'm down, I have a few friends who would probably roll with me, a silver two door 2000 Civic Ex, and a silver 2001 325i. So theres a little more variety along with my IS300.
AltezzaIS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 01:03 PM   #72
Halon
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (5)
 
Halon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 1,044
Default

If you're truely interested, I'd recommend you sign up on our local site and watch the weekly meet thread. Usually Wednesday morning someone will post up the time/location.
http://mitsustyle.com/forums/showthr...17507&page=175
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 01:12 PM   #73
AltezzaIS3
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
AltezzaIS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
If you're truely interested, I'd recommend you sign up on our local site and watch the weekly meet thread. Usually Wednesday morning someone will post up the time/location.
http://mitsustyle.com/forums/showthr...17507&page=175
Will do, btw I'm completely shooting in the dark here but at Cars & Cafe today there was a dark red EVO X, when I was in the MINI leaving he pulled up right beside us and floored it off & I swear there were lightning bolts & thunder. Do you happen to know this guy cause WOW! Heres a pic...

AltezzaIS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 01:37 PM   #74
Halon
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (5)
 
Halon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 1,044
Default

He must have been flooring it too much, ended up behind a tow truck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LkY-SrVTvY

I don't know him all that well, just from the forums. He doesn't usually make it to many meets.
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-11, 02:16 PM   #75
AltezzaIS3
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
AltezzaIS3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 69
Default

That's too bad. That thing was fun to look at & hear. But I bet having it breakdown on the side of the road wasnt to fun. That sucks, what a nightmare!
AltezzaIS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Infotainment MGGF ES - 6th Gen (2013-present) 13 02-17-16 03:15 PM
Lexon fender flares Sffd103 IS - 2nd Gen (2006-2013) 17 03-05-15 04:26 PM
How many people have ordered the RCF? Nigel-JDMParts RC F (2015-present) 50 12-10-14 02:47 PM
Fuel, Injector, Enginer cleaners funcrusher ES - 1st to 4th Gen (1990-2006) 4 10-25-14 11:18 AM
What Type of Gas Does People use on the 3IS.. ilshm113 IS - 3rd Gen (2014-present) 12 03-25-14 02:23 PM


Tags
boobies, boost, cars, coilover, cost, forum, hangout, imola, lexus, meet, mn, motorsports, porkys, service, spot

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 PM.



Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved