Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Horrible Body Shop....Reliable Lexus Springfield, MO!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-09, 12:45 PM
ktt901s
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Horrible Body Shop....Reliable Lexus Springfield, MO!!

So my car gets hit in a Walmart parking lot while I was shopping and the guy leaves...I take my car to Lexus in Springfield, MO thinkin that since the bodyshop is part of the dealership that they must do good work (Lexus,Toyota,BMW dealership).....well that was a bad assumption.

I've taken my car in 4 freakin times now and its still not right!!! They are HORRIBLE.... they'll tell ya "you're car's ready, the manager just looked over it...." What a lie! You don't have to be a trained professional to see that the crack in my Veilside sideskirt was still there and very apparent....thats the first visit and mess up....second time they fix that but didn't put it on exactly right so the door touched and screwed up the new paint....3rd same crap...fixed one thing and another spot messed up....4th time I see cracks on my rear bumper from them removing and putting it back on to fix the rear quarter panel....REDICULOUS!!

My friend's had the same type of experience with this dealership's bodyshop....I don't know if I even want to take it up the 5th time....I may go home with my car sabataged cause they're sick of me and I'm tired of their shotty work!

Anyways just a heads up for people in the area steer clear of this one!