Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Check in: Michiana Area Lexus Owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-07, 10:20 AM
VJZ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check in: Michiana Area Lexus Owners

Anyone from Northern, IN and Southern, MI check in here.
Old 12-02-07, 07:20 PM
Xevuhtess7
Pole Position

I'm a student in Ann Arbor. Haven't met any local SC or Supra owners yet
Old 12-05-07, 07:28 AM
574-SC300
Pole Position

Checking in, I'm from Granger. I have yet to meet a SC owner local.
Old 12-05-07, 08:08 AM
calichris
Lead Lap

im in sterling heights, mi
Old 12-05-07, 05:50 PM
Xevuhtess7
Pole Position

Cool, one of my roommates is from Sterling Heights. Hopefully we can find some more people and have a little get together....
Old 12-05-07, 07:30 PM
pfantom68
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Macomb, MI a couple miles north of Sterling Heights.

I know many people up at the U of Michigan, and I'm there usually once every month or two months.

Hass on here lives in Dearborn, he's one of the few modded SC's in the area. My friend Grant in Shelby Twp. just bought an SC this weekend too... but it's bone stock.
Old 12-06-07, 11:19 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Carmel Indiana...used to live in Bloomfield Hills Michigan.
Old 12-06-07, 11:21 PM
kit cat

Originally Posted by 574-SC300
Checking in, I'm from Granger. I have yet to meet a SC owner local.
Ive heard spotted stories of a turbo SC (NA-T) in Broad Ripple/downtown...I'm looking for the owner but yet to meet him/her.
Old 12-06-07, 11:27 PM
hass
Lexus Champion

Dearborn MI here.
I got 6 friends with Lexus but they don't really surf the net. There's a 1jz SC in windsor (shlounek).
Old 12-06-07, 11:31 PM
kit cat

yeah, I know at least 3 people with a modded Lexus (one GS with pretty nice performance mod like LSD and upgraded tranny) but they're not on here
Old 12-07-07, 10:56 AM
VJZ
Lead Lap

I have two, but I am selling my white one to my brother that lives in Chicago. He totaled his car and needs something reasonably cheap so he can have a car.

I live in between Bremen and Nappanee in no man's land. There is an older gentlemen that lives near the golf course in Nappanee with a 97+ SC400. He always waves to me when I see him, and I have played golf with him once.

The next town over from me is called Bremen and there's a really good Pizza Place that my fiance and I go to every once in a while. Usually when I go through I see a black 92-94 SC that's driven by a teenage kid. I saw it a few weeks ago and it has custom wheels on it. It sounds like it has either an engine swap to the twin turbo motor or a bolt on thing because I hear a LOUD dump valve and see a decent intercooler in front.

There's also another black SC that's driven by a lady that is probably my mother's age (50-55).

Other than that there aren't too many around here. Mine is in storage and I'm driving my IS right now.
Old 12-07-07, 11:38 AM
574-SC300
Pole Position

Originally Posted by cmiller80
I have two, but I am selling my white one to my brother that lives in Chicago. He totaled his car and needs something reasonably cheap so he can have a car.

I live in between Bremen and Nappanee in no man's land. There is an older gentlemen that lives near the golf course in Nappanee with a 97+ SC400. He always waves to me when I see him, and I have played golf with him once.

The next town over from me is called Bremen and there's a really good Pizza Place that my fiance and I go to every once in a while. Usually when I go through I see a black 92-94 SC that's driven by a teenage kid. I saw it a few weeks ago and it has custom wheels on it. It sounds like it has either an engine swap to the twin turbo motor or a bolt on thing because I hear a LOUD dump valve and see a decent intercooler in front.

There's also another black SC that's driven by a lady that is probably my mother's age (50-55).

Other than that there aren't too many around here. Mine is in storage and I'm driving my IS right now.
I recently picked up my second one. Also didn't know you were in the middle of all that tornado stuff a few months ago. The 92-94 Black SC has a TT swap I believe. He also started a local forum that seemed to die out after a few weeks. Not sure if hes on here though.
Old 12-08-07, 07:32 AM
Xevuhtess7
Pole Position

Hass and pfantom, do you ever come to AA for the A2sportcompacts meets? I go to that meet every week
Old 12-08-07, 10:04 AM
hass
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Xevuhtess7
Hass and pfantom, do you ever come to AA for the A2sportcompacts meets? I go to that meet every week
I hit up AA a lot for parties, i used to go to Xceed AA meets back in 03 but i haven't been there for a meet since 03. I'm putting my car away for the winter in couple of days. So i wont be able to go to a meet until March.
Old 12-08-07, 07:56 PM
pfantom68
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, I don't go out to AA much for the car scene, but I am friends with a few peeps out that way, namely Damon (white Solara) and Misha (white Evo).

I might stop by one of those meets if I'm down there for a party or whatnot. Oh, and I just realized you're on Xceed as well.

Quick Reply: Check in: Michiana Area Lexus Owners