September 24th - Norwalk (Ohio) Track Day
A local forum I'm on has Norwalk rented out. We still have several spots open for it. Please PM me with any questions and Payment info if you can make it. The details are as follows.
Norwalk Raceway Park
Monday, September 24th, 2007
- The price per vehicle is $50 and must be prepaid.
- The track is ours for the day. Racing begins at 12 Noon, and ends at 5pm.
- 30 vehicles max. That includes cars, trucks, motorcycles, and pocket bikes.
- Both lanes will be open and you get unlimited passes for the 5 hours.
- Full "Norwalk style" VHT Prep to the 660' (1/8 mile).
- Sportsman Tree setup for "Heads Up" racing.
- Paramedic and Ambulance services will be on site should the need for either of them arise.
- We run the entire event ourselves; The Tree, Water-box, Time-slips, Staging Lanes, etc. etc.
- We have the run of the place all to ourselves, and access to all of their facilities; Restrooms, Race Gas pumps, etc.
- It's our day, we do and race, whatever we want.
- No vehicle Tech, and no bull****!
The fine print:
- I reserve the right to deny any person(s) or vehicle(s) that does not meet the standards of safety, conduct, and mental capacity.
- All participants must sign a waiver at the track freeing Norwalk, it's personnel, and myself, from any and all liabilities.
- Participants are responsible to pay for any clean up, and/or damage to the track, that is a result from their vehicle.
- Refunds are ONLY given in the event that the track day is canceled due to weather.
- It is your responsibility to prepare your vehicle and show up, or find a substitute.
- I must be notified at least 1 week prior to the event (September 17th), if there will be a substitute taking your spot.
- In the event that the track day is canceled by Norwalk due to weather, a rain date might be scheduled.
- As of now, there is NOT a rain date scheduled, thus full refunds will be given.
Please PM me with any additional questions, and also if you're in for the payment info, thanks.