Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Honest Mechanic St Louis Area

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-19, 05:37 PM
OleNasty
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honest Mechanic St Louis Area

My apologies if a thread exists and i overlooked it during my quick search. From reading posts on here it seems having a mechanic you trust will do the job properly and not rip you off is a must. I think if i identified one early before buying a high mileage Lexus that would take a lot of the pressure off. We all want the one thats bulletproof but as a backup knowing where to go to get it fixed would be great.

Anyone out there have a recommendation near this area??

On a side note i was leaving work today and noticed what the guy who owns the building was driving. You guessed it, a 460L. Id love to catch him coming in one morning and ask him about it. I never gave it much thought before as i assumed it would be well out of my price range. Stunning vehicle.
Old 08-27-19, 06:11 PM
comotiger
Pole Position

Received 292 Likes on 251 Posts

If you have a trusted auto mechanic now, ask him for recommendations.

I just did a web search and came across this interesting site that gives suggestions. I don't know whether this site is reliable, or is just a ad-type service. According to it, there is a Lexus Indy shop in Florissant, MO. You can look thru their list for other St. Louis locations.
https://www.lexrepairshops.com/misso...-florissant-mo
Old 08-28-19, 08:20 AM
OleNasty
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had hoped to use Scotty Kilmer but i assume hes too busy on youtube anyway. I think ill look over reviews and narrow it down.

Thanks again

Last edited by OleNasty; 08-28-19 at 08:20 AM. Reason: crap grammar
Old 08-28-19, 11:45 AM
sdls
Lexus Champion

Received 293 Likes on 241 Posts

Originally Posted by OleNasty
On a side note i was leaving work today and noticed what the guy who owns the building was driving. You guessed it, a 460L. Id love to catch him coming in one morning and ask him about it. I never gave it much thought before as i assumed it would be well out of my price range. Stunning vehicle.
Mechanics usually drive really crappy cars.