Great Lakes For events in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Paint Job

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-05, 10:19 AM
baggio2000
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paint Job

Hey guys! and girls, i know there's more and more of you on here, which is a good! nothing like a girl who has a good taste in cars

Anyway, I'm looking for a place that will re-paint my car the same color, black, in the Michigan, Ohio, or Chicago area. I already posted that I got in an accident, but now i found out that the other guy doesn't even have insuarance and niether the insuarance or the cops will do anything about it , so looks like im gonna have to pay for this out of my own pocket. Therefor, I need to find someone or a shop, who will repaint my car for a reasonable price. I'm putting all the conversion parts on, and alot of the body shops wont even let me use my own parts, or lower the price since they are already all sanded down, which is BS in my opinion. but anyway, I mean i know for a paint job, you get what you pay for pretty much, but the most i can pay is probably like 1500, because i already spent 700 on parts. So if you know anyone or any place, let me know please! thanks again.

Georgii