Great Deals Share "great deals" that you have found online or in local stores.

Jelly Belly

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-03, 11:56 AM
phluid
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jelly Belly

http://jellybelly.jellybelly.com/sur...rvey_intro.asp

Free Beans/Survey

Spill the Beans for Free Jelly Belly Beans!
One way we make visiting our Website fun is by giving away samples of Jelly Belly jelly beans just for filling out a little survey. So far, we've given away over a half million free samples!

Here's how it works:
We offer at least 500 free samples to United States residents, and at least 100 free samples to Canadian residents every day, 365 days a year! To be sure that everyone gets a chance at getting some Jelly Belly beans, we randomly change the time of day you can get into the free sample program. If your timing is right, you'll be asked to provide your mailing address so we know where to send your sample and complete a brief survey of 6 questions.

If you can't get into the survey, please try again at a different time. You may get lucky soon!

We send one sample per household -- multiple or incomplete surveys will be rejected without notification. Be sure to enter your address correctly. This offer is available for U.S. and Canadian addresses only.

Privacy Statement: You can be sure all of your personal information is treated as strictly confidential and will not be sold or rented for any reason. We use this information to send you a sample and to better understand our customers. If you are under 18 years of age, please obtain parental permission before completing this survey.
Old 07-06-03, 10:55 PM
brendanlim
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, this was my first free deal that I ever got! I did this 4 years ago and it still goes on today. Jelly Belly is the best!
Old 07-07-03, 11:03 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

i just did it.

no not that

i got the free beans.

T
Old 07-09-03, 03:10 PM
LVgs400
Pole Position