Great Deals Share "great deals" that you have found online or in local stores.

ghetto santa has paypal couppons

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-07, 12:55 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ghetto santa has paypal couppons

use these at ur own discretion

Code: CHOLIDAY0720P Use coupon »
Discount: 20% Off your purchase, discount up to $100 only. I think you can only use this code once. Exp. 12/18/07
Stats: 8% success rate (500 votes)
Did this coupon work for you?
----------------------------------------------------------
27 comments
Close comments

P.S. I ASKED FOR THE "REQUEST #s", which is 8 digits long, so if and when I call back I don't have to start this bloody mess all over again. HELPFUL TIP HERE!! So, maybe you will need to ask an agent to "submit a request" for CHoliday coupon credit (either I want the credit manually put on my acct or make the damn thing work when I sumbit). Will keep you all updated...pushing until it works, either way!!
Posted by anonymous - 17 hours ago
OK...after much run around & my 5th (yes, I said 5th) phone call, this is where it this code & other similiar code ending in 10P stands. The PayPal agent has submitted 2 "requests" regarding these particuliar "CHoliday" redemption codes, because...as she put it...they are getting alot of calls from people indicating it's not working! Hmm, I wonder why? Anyway, even though I'm told I have "codes" on my "select code list" (even though when I click on that link it says none stored), PayPal tells me I do have the codes. Now, specifically verified as these codes...no, they didn't. Anyway, it's going thru some "approval" process and I had to give the eBay item # and total amount of transaction. This gal was the only one that knew about this "coupons" when the others told me to "clean my cookies", call this other # that sent me right back to their #, also told "having trouble" try again later...bla bla bla. I'm here to tell you DON'T HANG UP THE FIRST TIME...and insist on a supervisor if they try to blow you off. I don't know if I'll get the discount...but 30% of my total is like 102 bucks people!! Hell yea...I was gonna push it and did (but be nice...assertive, but nice). So, in 24-48 hours I will know if I got the savings or not...but feel with my insistence and where it's out now, it's gonna happen. I think they're hoping most people will give up and just pay without. And, there correct...many have, many will. Up to you I suppose...so, GOOD LUCK...and after all, IT IS MONEY! If this one hour of BS saves me 102 bucks...WELL WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT. Merry Xmas & Happy New Year everyone!
Posted by anonymous - 17 hours ago
this coupon really is bull**** and paypal customer service is SO DAMN RUDE!! I told them that i got through email and they were like what email? I told them it was in my inbox and i just checked my email few days ago and they were like well they don't know what the problem and they were like anything else I can help you with? And i just hung up. I called again and got the SAME BS RESPONSE!!
Posted by anonymous - 22 hours ago
It worked for me! I purchased a Nintendo Wii for $350 but paid only $272 with the coupon!! I entered the code time and time and time again, and eventually with patience it finally worked. I think it expires today, so hurry and happy holidays to all. LOVE, from Houston, TX.
Posted by Deli - 2 days ago
I'm wondering if someone here could email me a copy of the actual 20% off coupon CHOLIDAY0720P that they got in the eBay coupon message originally. My CS rep says she needs a copy of it???
Posted by prudhocj@olypen.com - 3 days ago
worked for me after a 34 minute call to paypal. just said my friend got the code and not me and that i would like to have it. i was patient but not overly nice, but the agent was very accommodating. well worth the wait! saved $30!
Posted by sssence - 3 days ago
worked like a charm! phoned PayPal customer support, spent 30 minutes explaining, tech support asked their supervisor and cha-ching - linked to your e-mail address.
Posted by paygal - 4 days ago
It works if you call them up. After linking your ebay email to paypal account, it still not work. Agent will manually apply this coupon to your account, then you can use it. Save alot on a big purchase. Thanks alot guys.
Posted by anonymous - 4 days ago
I couldn't get the agent to use the coupon immediately, but she said that they will credit my account. I guess that's better than nothing, right?!
it works. Thanks!
BIG Thanks to those who provided the tips on calling PayPal. I just did so an hour ago and got the code linked to my account. Saved $39.00, not bad for about 35 minutes' work/talk-on hold. I did have to call twice though as the first agent and his supervisor didn't do what they promised. The second time I called, the agent "watched" her supervisor activate the code to make sure that it would work for me. BE PLEASANT. Attitude is key! Happy Holidays to you all!
Posted by PatchTheSheepie - 4 days ago
Just call PayPal! Easy enough!
Posted by anonymous - 5 days ago
Follow the directions for calling Paypal if it's not working. They added the code for me and it went through. All the Paypal codes will only work for you if your account has been tagged with them. You can see which redemption codes are available for you by doing the "select" list of codes instead of typing them in by hand. Not everyone is automatically assigned the same promos. Which is why they codes that are posted here work for so few customers. Basically, if you didn't receive an email with the coupon offer, it likely won't work on your account just because someone posted it here.
very easy actualy just call them.. it takes about like 30 min or so they'll add it to your account. don't freakout.. say you got the email even if you didnt. they wont check.
I spent almost 1 hour on the phone with PayPal. They did say it was only for eBay purchases and your eBay user ID must be linked to your PayPal account for it to work. Then he put me on hold forever while he contacted another department and finally asked which e-mail address had recieved the coupon, and would not add it to my regular account but told me I'd have to link whatever e-mail address the coupon was sent to to the PayPal account for it to work. So bummer, I was really counting on that 20%...
Posted by anonymous - 6 days ago
I think this would work, but you have to have the total amount due in your paypal account inorder to receive use the coupon. the lady i spoke with explained that the total amount of the item I am trying to purchase will be taken out of my paypal account, then the coupon will be 'credited' back to my account so i will be left with a balance on my account. I think it would have worked if I only had an extra $1.00 in my account X_X Oh well.......
me again... got through to paypal again. this agent was helpful. she said theres a glitch in the system with the coupons and that would be resolved in 24-48 hours. coupon should work after that or get a credit to my paypal account.
Posted by anonymous - 8 days ago
after 52 minutes on the phone with paypal the agent said it was ebays fault the coupons are not working and to contact them. well i contacted ebay and they said that coupons are taken care of by paypal nothing they can do.. what a crock.... so that was a waste of time.
Didn't work--after 1 HOUR on the phone and following the instructions I was told that I am uneligible. They could not tell me why. Oh well. Good try!!!
coupon works, but you must have patience in calling PayPal to have them add it to your account.
a few tips:
-make sure to say this is a "paypal coupon" sent via email
-make sure to say that you're not recvng an invalid message when entering code, your getting "please re-enter code"
Supervisor will then add coupon(s) (yes you can do more than one, I had CHOLIDAY0710P & CHOLIDAY0720P added in one call) to your account, stay on the phone with them when entering code to make sure it goes thru. GOOD LUCK! Patience is a virtue. HAPPY HOLIDAYS & GOD BLESS!
Posted by anonymous - 9 days ago
had to call paypal three times and argue with the rep and her supervisor to get the credit. They may ask you where you got the coupon from, if it was emailed to you, and to what address it was emailed to.
Posted by anonymous - 12 days ago
This coupon is total BS and PayPal now sucks in my book. Joe from Paypal would not allow me to have the code. He said it's only for select customers that haven't used Paypal in a while. I said "oh, so I'm a good customer and I can't have it, but if I never used your service I could have it?" He said yes. Lovely.
what's the number to call? I don't know how to make this work
didn't work for me; called paypal, on hold for 1 hr 10 min, they couldn't figure out how to make it work but credited me $25 on my $75 purchase - even better!!!
Posted by teenie - 13 days ago
this is nothing but a waste of time and is a scam! you are forced to make a purchase first and then you wont be able to use any discount codes. they are making us look like suckers!
Posted by MIKE FROM NY - 13 days ago
worked for me, I got $100 dollars off my purchase, but had to call paypal. It is a valid coupon, so they will tell you how to fix the problem. Can only use once.
Posted by anonymous - 14 days ago
load of rubbish
Posted by anonymous - 17 days ago

Add comment

----------------------------------------------------------------
Code: CHOLIDAY0710P Use coupon »
Discount: 10% OFF ANY PAYPAL PURCHASE THROUGH EBAY UP TO $100 OFF
Stats: 7% success rate (711 votes)
Did this coupon work for you?
16 comments
Close comments

Worked for me
10% off, $100 maximum discount CHOLIDAY0710P: - $40.50 USD
Thanks.
But i had to call it in.
It worked for me. I called Paypal and told them that i received this coupon via email from paypal. within couple of minutes the paypal rep activated the coupon. thanks i saved $100
Success!!! It did take much patience, but followed instructions from previous post and wala!! I had them fix the 10P & 20P. Thanks for the good instruction!!!!
coupon works, but you must have patience in calling PayPal to have them add it to your account.
a few tips:
-make sure to say this is a "paypal coupon" sent via email
-make sure to say that you're not recvng an invalid message when entering code, your getting "please re-enter code"
Supervisor will then add coupon to your account, stay on the phone with them when entering code to make sure it goes thru. GOOD LUCK! Patience is a virtue. HAPPY HOLIDAYS & GOD BLESS!
Worked for me today, 12/13. I only saved $1.30, but hey!
Posted by ebay shopper - 9 days ago
WORKED!! 12/12
call paypal and tell them you got an email from them with this cupon, but it was for an account that you closed, they apply it right away
Posted by anonymous - 10 days ago
I got this message!!!
This Redemption Code cannot be used from your PayPal account.
Posted by anonymous - 14 days ago
December 7, 07 and it worked and saved me $51.04. Enter the code in the coupon box and click pay now.
Posted by anonymous - 15 days ago
I purchased through E-Bay and paid with PayPal. It must be an E-Bay purchase.
Posted by M.E. - 15 days ago
This coupon code may work for some, but not for others- I just called up paypal and they said that it is supposed to be on a $100 minimum purchase (even though here we are told there is no minimum purchase). Paypal is making me a little peeved right now...
Posted by I tried - 16 days ago
This Redemption Code cannot be used from your PayPal account.
This worked fine for me. It is a promotion that ebay is running right now through Dec. 17th. I had a message about it on ebay. I got $100 off of a purchase. You must purchase an item through ebay and pay with PayPal. It can only be used once and may only be offered to certain ebay members.
This worked for me. 10% off. Applied it when paying with Paypal
Posted by Jason - 17 days ago
did you all make a purchase through ebay first and then do paypal?
Posted by anonymous - 18 days ago
I got the same exact error message.
Posted by anonymous - 18 days ago
Surprise.....This Redemption Code cannot be used from your PayPal account. Is the Error message I get .... Bummer!
Posted by anonymous - 19 days ago

BEFORE U BUY CALL PAYPAL TO VERIFIY THEY WORK