Check out these works of art! $5 EACH!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-03, 11:24 PM
jlevi
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check out these works of art! $5 EACH!

Hey guys, I know I'm new here, but I have a lot of these absolutely beautiful drawings, and I need the extra cash, so i'm offering them for $5 + $5 shipping and handling + 6% paypal each The 5 covers the cost of a tube ($2.50--So it doesn't get bent) as well as s/h. I'm giving them to you as cheap as I can considering they are so beautiful. You are looking at 1 of 7 Lithograph reproduced drawings, drawn by artist Jason Kaufman. Jason drew these drawings before working for Sony studios, where he designs models and sketches for such movies as Independence Day, Star Trek, and Batman Forever. He is a very talented artist whom I know personally. These were drawn in Pen and Ink, and resold for $20 each about 10-15 years ago. They are lithograph, as stated, and each copy is signed and numbered by Jason himself.

He personally took pictures and drew these (BY HAND) of scenes in the area (Northern California) and many of them are still here!
They are a great addition to a home and are wonderfully skilled as you can see.

Please email and specify which you would like. Paypal to lynnannlevi@yahoo.com, not my regular address!!!