FOR SALE ASAP: Sony VAIO GRV670 LAPTOP in PERFECT CONDITION

Old 06-22-03, 12:23 PM
kevs
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE ASAP: Sony VAIO GRV670 LAPTOP in PERFECT CONDITION

Up for sale is a Sony VAIO GRV670 Notebook Computer.

Aside from coming straight from the factory, you can't get any newer than this. This is practically BRAND SPANKING NEW IN PERFECT CONDITION.

Unfortunately, I need the money and can't afford to keep this laptop right now, so I'm looking to sell this ASAP. I will ship this out the day after I receive payment. It was purchased on June 2, 2003. It has been on less than 4 hours. Nothing within the laptop has ever been opened or tampered with. My loss is your gain. <--Me <--You

Here are the specs:
Intel® Pentium 4 2.60GHz Processor
512K L2 Cache/400MHz Bus Speed
512MB PC2100 DDR Memory
16.0" SXGA LCD Display
40GB Hard Drive
DVD-ROM/CD-RW Combo Drive
64MB DDR ATI MOBILITY RADEON™ 9000 3D Video
AC-XG Integrated Audio
10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet
56K v.90 Modem
PCMCIA Card Reader
Memory Stick® Slot
Lithium-Ion Battery
Microsoft Windows® XP Home Edition

I have also installed Microsoft Office XP and Power DVD on this powerful laptop. An added bonus for you, I will include a car charger for the laptop as well (along with extra universal jacks). All the software that came with this laptop has not even been opened and is (of course) included.

Right now, on TigerDirect.com, it's selling for $1500 (not including shipping) after rebate with no Microsoft Office XP or Power DVD.
TIGER DIRECT LINK

Being as this laptop is a little over 2 weeks old (I have the receipt to prove it), I'm selling this laptop at $1520 shipped. This way, you get the rebate price right away (I have to wait the 10 weeks for the $100 back), free shipping, Microsoft Office XP and Power DVD installed, and a car charger at a great price.

I also purchased an extended warranty for 2 extra years (combined total of 3 years) from Sony. If you'd like to buy this, it would be an extra $170. You can't buy this extended warranty after the laptop was bought, so I bought it. Again, this is optional and not included in the sale price.

My eBay id is kaien888 for references.

$1520 SHIPPED UPS WITH INSURANCE
Please email me at kevs888@hotmail.com with any questions/concerns you might have.
If paying through PayPal, fees will apply (from PayPal, not me).
I also take Money Orders or Cashier's Checks.

Some pics: