HID foglights for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-03, 04:49 PM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HID foglights for sale

I have a pair of Eagle EYE hid fogs for sale. They were 500 bucks retail but I am selling them for 200 bucks and shipping is additional. If you're interested email me at jibba_jabba74@yahoo.com OR PM me here.
They produce a CLEAN WHITE beam of hid light and totally light up the floor in front of you. IN fact, these were the brightest HID fogs even more than the Catz hids I bought to replace them.

NOTE: One of the lenses did crack w/a rock on the road..but I had since replaced it and resealed the unit. There's some residue in the housing, but minimal and does not affect the light or the output. I have priced the units accordingly for them being used.

The foglights are 200 bucks. If you consider that regular halogen foglights are around that range, this is a great deal.

I was just replacing them because I wanted that purple color of the catz lights.
Old 06-02-03, 06:49 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

could you post some pics. i can't find your car in the search button. Let me know, i'm very interested.
Old 06-03-03, 11:01 AM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here's a link of what they look like

http://www.truckaddons.com/catalog/s...ghting_hid.asp

If you look at this link, the HID fogs are the rectangular ones at the bottom of this link.
You can see how much they are retailing for there..(675) and I'm selling for 200 plus shipiing(210bucks probably).

Again I stress that one of them was cracked and I replaced the lense and replaced and resealed it, and it's got residue from open air inside..but it does not affect the light output...just not for those people who are particular about their lights being perfect. I am not that particular so I lived w/it for over a year...and the fogs worked fine.

I have a picture of the fogs on my car and how they shine, but I can't upload it anywhere. If you PM me your email address or email me at jibba_jabba74@yahoo.com...I can send the picture to you.

Right now I have 2 people in line..so let me know if there are others.

Anthracite SC.

p.s. I sold my Stock SC400 stereo, my do-luck exhaust, my clear sidemarkers, and my cd changer on this site and only sell things I like too.